Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon May 13, 2019 07:04
- Forum: Partly official engine development
- Topic: Jordach's Visual Improvements Roadmap
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1274
Your pull requests are amazing! I think they solve a major, major thing that made Minetest feel lacking! Thank you so, so much!
- Wed Jan 30, 2019 03:01
- Forum: Feature Discussion
- Topic: What's Minetest still missing over Minecraft?
- Replies: 977
- Views: 124713
I think that another thing Minetest may be missing is a beautifull sky; the current sky is flat and boring with no sunset colour…
- Tue Jan 29, 2019 20:39
- Forum: WIP Mods
- Topic: [Mod] lib_materials [lib_materials][git]
- Replies: 38
- Views: 4905
This doesn't depend on Default, right? Because if not, this is exactly the type of mod I have been looking for! It's annoying when mods depend on one massive default mod.
- Tue Jan 29, 2019 20:07
- Forum: Modding Discussion
- Topic: How can one add custom controls?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 236
I want to make a new base mod that is fairly different in control from most Minetest-like games, in an attempt to be more realistic. What I plan at the moment: • Only two hotbar slots for two hands, each used by a seperate mouse key. • Secondary actions using other hotkeys, such as the fourth and fi...