Search found 423 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: Freeminer

I'm not sure if any confirmation from my side is required but feel free to use my code from the freeminer repo https://github.com/freeminer/freeminer under the minetest license (lgpl 2.1+)
by xyz
Sun Jul 16, 2017 23:21
 
Forum: Minetest-related projects
Topic: Freeminer
Replies: 234
Views: 38835

rubenwardy wrote:It is still in active development. The current version is 1.8.x, and Minetest uses 1.7.3

That's not true. Minetest uses whatever is available. 1.8.1 is used for official Windows builds (at least those that I do).

There's no reason to stay on old version of Irrlicht, it may have bugs and whatnot.
by xyz
Thu Jan 30, 2014 18:40
 
Forum: Partly official engine development
Topic: Transparency?
Replies: 13
Views: 1907

stu wrote:Do you happen to know if there is any way I can just reconfigure the ndk-gdb?

No, I didn't look into it at all.
by xyz
Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:52
 
Forum: Partly official engine development
Topic: Android port efforts
Replies: 132
Views: 24066

You won't be able to figure out anything without using ndk-gdb, so do that.
by xyz
Sun Jan 12, 2014 22:06
 
Forum: Partly official engine development
Topic: Android port efforts
Replies: 132
Views: 24066

Closing because it seems some people confuse this section with "Offtopic".
by xyz
Tue Jan 07, 2014 20:32
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Can't get .rar mods to work?
Replies: 12
Views: 2575

Great news! This topic is not about adding MoonScript to Minetest since it's already here! And the best thing is — you can't do anything about it because as OP stated, MoonScript compiles to Lua. minetest.register_on_chat_message (name, message) -> if message == "hi" minetest.chat_send_all("Hello, #...
by xyz
Mon Jan 06, 2014 19:33
 
Forum: WIP Mods
Topic: What are Minetest modders' thoughts on MoonScript?
Replies: 6
Views: 1087

aldobr wrote:what could be done is a binary modding api, making the lua interpreter one module of said api and allowing people to mod using any language...


http://luajit.org/ext_ffi_tutorial.html

Notice: I was told that this is very slow. Don't use it and disregard this post.
by xyz
Sat Jan 04, 2014 18:33
 
Forum: Feature Discussion
Topic: can we go back to c++
Replies: 5
Views: 1508

Minetest 0.4.9

Hi, all.

Minetest 0.4.9 is out!

Changelog: http://dev.minetest.net/Changelog#0.4.8_.E2.86.92_0.4.9
Source code: https://github.com/minetest/minetest/tree/0.4.9
Download (Windows builds): MSVC build (recommended), MinGW build.
by xyz
Thu Jan 02, 2014 07:50
 
Forum: News
Topic: Minetest 0.4.9
Replies: 59
Views: 21711

Calinou wrote:if you're offering some kind of premium feature when donating (that's possible)

I wouldn't call this "donating".

In the simplest case where you don't benefit from giving money to the mod creator I'm sure nobody will donate.
by xyz
Fri Dec 27, 2013 19:00
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: About Donations
Replies: 31
Views: 3430

Casimir wrote:What effect do you think will it have on the community when people start asking for donations?

Nothing will change. Also no one will donate.
by xyz
Fri Dec 27, 2013 18:10
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: About Donations
Replies: 31
Views: 3430

hoodedice wrote:
xyz wrote:
Hybrid Dog wrote:It works because you've got a fast computer (much faster than mine).

Yeah sure. The very same PC can't host 10 bots in vanilla Minetest.


Flamer.

:(
by xyz
Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:45
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 100 players online
Replies: 10
Views: 1668

Hybrid Dog wrote:It works because you've got a fast computer (much faster than mine).

Yeah sure. The very same PC can't host 10 bots in vanilla Minetest.
by xyz
Mon Dec 23, 2013 20:02
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 100 players online
Replies: 10
Views: 1668

100 players online

by xyz
Sun Dec 22, 2013 19:30
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 100 players online
Replies: 10
Views: 1668

by xyz
Sun Dec 15, 2013 17:31
 
Forum: Feature Discussion
Topic: Map block loading
Replies: 10
Views: 1406

Here's the patch http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6dXnVvbB (links in the first post are dead) if anyone is interested.
by xyz
Sun Dec 15, 2013 01:46
 
Forum: Partly official engine development
Topic: Colored Light
Replies: 18
Views: 6242

Image
by xyz
Sun Dec 15, 2013 01:28
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Post your screenshots!
Replies: 7763
Views: 785006

jojoa1997 wrote:
Dun Dun Dunnnnnn! Is this a mock gui or an actual apk?

<3

Image
by xyz
Sat Dec 07, 2013 17:02
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Post your screenshots!
Replies: 7763
Views: 785006

Image
by xyz
Fri Dec 06, 2013 22:48
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Post your screenshots!
Replies: 7763
Views: 785006

Freeminer is 99% lag free, is Minetest 99% lag free??? Ok, I just tested Freeminer out on the redcrab server and I have to say it is really noticable how smooth the gameplay is! At least for me it is. I think anyone running on a low to medium spec PC should be able to tell a difference. I havent te...
by xyz
Sat Nov 30, 2013 23:08
 
Forum: Minetest-related projects
Topic: Freeminer
Replies: 234
Views: 38835

PilzAdam wrote:What are your goals for it?


It aims to make the game fun while trading off some bits of perfectionism.
by xyz
Thu Nov 28, 2013 19:01
 
Forum: Minetest-related projects
Topic: Freeminer
Replies: 234
Views: 38835

Freeminer

A certain group of developers being dissatisfied with the decisions other community members were making has decided to fork Minetest and work on it as they find appropriate. You can find this project, called Freeminer, here . Changelog: https://github.com/freeminer/freeminer/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md...
by xyz
Thu Nov 28, 2013 18:15
 
Forum: Minetest-related projects
Topic: Freeminer
Replies: 234
Views: 38835

PilzAdam wrote:Too bad.

xDxDxD

ZacAttack wrote:I would like to make a mod but i dont know how to

http://dev.minetest.net/Intro
by xyz
Tue Nov 26, 2013 18:04
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: making mods
Replies: 7
Views: 918

Minetest 0.4.8

Hi, all. Minetest 0.4.8 is out ! Changelog : http://dev.minetest.net/Changelog#0.4.7_.E2.86.92_0.4.8 Source code : https://github.com/minetest/minetest/tree/0.4.8 Download (Windows builds): MSVC build , MinGW build . Choose either of them although do note that MSVC one generally works better. As usu...
by xyz
Sun Nov 24, 2013 08:17
 
Forum: News
Topic: Minetest 0.4.8
Replies: 76
Views: 20759

rubenwardy wrote:In order to do this, it would need to be on an address like this: forum.minetest.net/wiki

This is because it uses a cookie for the user system, and cookies are only sent to the same address.

No. Subdomains are okay.
by xyz
Sat Nov 16, 2013 16:35
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Auto authenticate punBB users in MediaWiki
Replies: 3
Views: 6851
Next

Return to advanced search