[Server] VanessaE`s creative-building server

Andrey01

GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

[Server] VanessaE`s creative-building server

by Andrey01 » Sun May 28, 2017 19:20

VanessaE`s Creative-Building server
Welcome to the server!
This is creative server that intended for building. Here are very many different buildings as houses, palaces and other. Also, roads and railways are present. Huge amount of them.

At first before to build you must get interact. When you appear at spawn house you have section in that you must read the rules and agree with them. Then you need to type a keyword in the chat ( it is written after rules themselves ). After that you can start to build without any bothers! Only the spawn area belongs to some administrators who created the spawn town. Approximately on distance 100 blocks or more you are enabled to build.

The server uses Dreambuilder modpack, also. Futhermore the moderator added new blocks, items and features in Dreambuilder.

Enjoy building!

Administrators:
VanessaE, cheapie...

Moderators... not known yet.

Screenshots will be later!
Notice:I am not owner of the server, i just publiced this topic.
I like and i am learning to build nice and great houses, palaces, infrastructures and etc... in Minetest!
My Mods:
Unfinished:Medicine,Cube Nodes.

Old:Sweet Machine,Drink Machine

My Favourite Servers:
just test, Switchboard PvP made by yngwie123, VanessaE`s creative-building server, Parkour Owned by LoweGaming, Fractal Island and some other servers!

Andrey01

Re: VanessaE`s creative-building server

by Andrey01 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 17:44

Also, you can discuss about this server here!
The screenshot will be later, probably.
I like and i am learning to build nice and great houses, palaces, infrastructures and etc... in Minetest!
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:
just test, Switchboard PvP made by yngwie123, VanessaE`s creative-building server, Parkour Owned by LoweGaming, Fractal Island and some other servers!

Andrey01

Re: VanessaE`s creative-building server

by Andrey01 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 19:51

A screenshot will be soon...
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

Return to Servers