[Server] HOMETOWN

theDragon
New member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:41
In-game: theDragon

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by theDragon » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:46

A player called charliebucket can't stop spawn kill me in my bed of my house and kill other friend in my house. he insult me and placed a sethome in my house. He said that he like trolling peoples, but I ask him to stop but he continue before stop one hour after. How can I be sure that he remove his sethome?
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Lone_Wolf » Sat Oct 20, 2018 15:38

theDragon wrote:A player called charliebucket can't stop spawn kill me in my bed of my house and kill other friend in my house. he insult me and placed a sethome in my house. He said that he like trolling peoples, but I ask him to stop but he continue before stop one hour after. How can I be sure that he remove his sethome?

Add the player nohome to your protection blocks. That will prevent everyone but people added to your protection from setting a home in your protected area.
If you get a Discord account and join the HOMETOWN Discord Server you can report misbehaving players in the #reports channel
 

User avatar
AspireMint
Member
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59
GitHub: AspireMint
IRC: AspireMint
In-game: AspireMint

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by AspireMint » Sat Oct 20, 2018 19:33

ChimneySwift wrote:-- snip --

Rules:
- Must be built while consuming only Halloween related food*

-- snip snip snip --


* AspireMint has achieved dual wielding skill

Image
 

Chem871
Member
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 21:49
Location: SCP-2935
GitHub: Chemguy99
In-game: Chem Nyx
 

User avatar
lprchaum_
Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 09:14
In-game: lprchaum

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by lprchaum_ » Sat Nov 03, 2018 15:14

Lag is back. Moving stuff to bags is slow, many seconds even. Crafting is slow. Placing blocks makes them appear a few seconds later.
l-rbt l-ʻštrt ʼšr qdš ʼz w-šnt lmʼš ʼlm b-bty šnt km h kkb m ʼl -Pyrgi Tablets
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3453
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Sun Nov 04, 2018 17:34

lprchaum_ wrote:Lag is back. Moving stuff to bags is slow, many seconds even. Crafting is slow. Placing blocks makes them appear a few seconds later.

Let me guess. 30+ players?
 

User avatar
pangland
Member
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:11
In-game: pangland
 

User avatar
lprchaum_
Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 09:14
In-game: lprchaum

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by lprchaum_ » Thu Nov 08, 2018 17:30

pangland wrote:Server crashed?


Seems so. It has been down today for many hours already.
l-rbt l-ʻštrt ʼšr qdš ʼz w-šnt lmʼš ʼlm b-bty šnt km h kkb m ʼl -Pyrgi Tablets
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3453
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Thu Nov 08, 2018 17:56

Can't ping the site. Oh you know what? I think it's that time of the month.
 

User avatar
lprchaum_
Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 09:14
In-game: lprchaum

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by lprchaum_ » Thu Nov 08, 2018 18:43

BBmine wrote:Can't ping the site. Oh you know what? I think it's that time of the month.


Oh LOL :D Didn't think about it but makes perfect sense!
l-rbt l-ʻštrt ʼšr qdš ʼz w-šnt lmʼš ʼlm b-bty šnt km h kkb m ʼl -Pyrgi Tablets
 

Buxinha
New member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 22:56

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Buxinha » Thu Nov 08, 2018 23:01

pangland wrote:Server crashed?



I also can not access the server. They must be organizing it. What we have left is to wait :(
 

WolfPlayzYT
Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 22:39
In-game: WolfPlayzYT

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by WolfPlayzYT » Thu Nov 08, 2018 23:07

Yeah it's been down since I tried to play about an hour ago.
Wolf Playz | YouTuber
 

WolfPlayzYT
Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 22:39
In-game: WolfPlayzYT

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by WolfPlayzYT » Thu Nov 08, 2018 23:08

Buxinha wrote:
pangland wrote:Server crashed?



I also can not access the server. They must be organizing it. What we have left is to wait :(


Hopefully, they are updating stuff. Maybe a new spawn? Maybe Thanksgiving themed?
Wolf Playz | YouTuber
 

WolfPlayzYT
Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 22:39
In-game: WolfPlayzYT

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by WolfPlayzYT » Fri Nov 09, 2018 01:01

Several hours now. Can't they at least let us know what they are doing and when it will be back up!? If it is a surprise update or something that's one thing but let us know it's going down and when approximately it'll be up!
Wolf Playz | YouTuber
 

User avatar
lprchaum_
Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 09:14
In-game: lprchaum

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by lprchaum_ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 09:18

WolfPlayzYT wrote:Several hours now. Can't they at least let us know what they are doing and when it will be back up!? If it is a surprise update or something that's one thing but let us know it's going down and when approximately it'll be up!


Best guess at the moment is that they forgot to pay the server bill again. It has happened at least twice already earlier.
l-rbt l-ʻštrt ʼšr qdš ʼz w-šnt lmʼš ʼlm b-bty šnt km h kkb m ʼl -Pyrgi Tablets
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3453
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Fri Nov 09, 2018 13:48

lprchaum_ wrote:
WolfPlayzYT wrote:Several hours now. Can't they at least let us know what they are doing and when it will be back up!? If it is a surprise update or something that's one thing but let us know it's going down and when approximately it'll be up!


Best guess at the moment is that they forgot to pay the server bill again. It has happened at least twice already earlier.

Expect it to happen again on December 8. :P
 

WolfPlayzYT
Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 22:39
In-game: WolfPlayzYT

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by WolfPlayzYT » Fri Nov 09, 2018 17:09

BBmine wrote:
lprchaum_ wrote:
WolfPlayzYT wrote:Several hours now. Can't they at least let us know what they are doing and when it will be back up!? If it is a surprise update or something that's one thing but let us know it's going down and when approximately it'll be up!


Best guess at the moment is that they forgot to pay the server bill again. It has happened at least twice already earlier.

Expect it to happen again on December 8. :P


Why? Is that when the bill is? They just keep forgetting?
Wolf Playz | YouTuber
 

WolfPlayzYT
Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 22:39
In-game: WolfPlayzYT

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by WolfPlayzYT » Fri Nov 09, 2018 17:11

lprchaum_ wrote:
WolfPlayzYT wrote:Several hours now. Can't they at least let us know what they are doing and when it will be back up!? If it is a surprise update or something that's one thing but let us know it's going down and when approximately it'll be up!


Best guess at the moment is that they forgot to pay the server bill again. It has happened at least twice already earlier.


Why do they keep forgetting? I mean it's not like walking the dog or homework or something. IT'S A FREAKING SERVER.
Wolf Playz | YouTuber
 

User avatar
AspireMint
Member
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59
GitHub: AspireMint
IRC: AspireMint
In-game: AspireMint

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by AspireMint » Fri Nov 09, 2018 17:38

WolfPlayzYT wrote:-- snip --
Why do they keep forgetting? I mean it's not like walking the dog or homework or something. IT'S A FREAKING SERVER.

That is more important than "freaking server".
I hope map is not deleted x)
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3453
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Fri Nov 09, 2018 18:52

AspireMint wrote:
WolfPlayzYT wrote:-- snip --
Why do they keep forgetting? I mean it's not like walking the dog or homework or something. IT'S A FREAKING SERVER.

That is more important than "freaking server".
I hope map is not deleted x)

I think the provider just has the account disabled. But I'm kinda worried cuz some providers only give you a few days to pay before they just delete all your data.
 

User avatar
lprchaum_
Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 09:14
In-game: lprchaum

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by lprchaum_ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 21:14

BBmine wrote:
AspireMint wrote:
WolfPlayzYT wrote:-- snip --
Why do they keep forgetting? I mean it's not like walking the dog or homework or something. IT'S A FREAKING SERVER.

That is more important than "freaking server".
I hope map is not deleted x)

I think the provider just has the account disabled. But I'm kinda worried cuz some providers only give you a few days to pay before they just delete all your data.


There are backups of the map, just as the last time, right :P
l-rbt l-ʻštrt ʼšr qdš ʼz w-šnt lmʼš ʼlm b-bty šnt km h kkb m ʼl -Pyrgi Tablets
 

WolfPlayzYT
Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 22:39
In-game: WolfPlayzYT

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by WolfPlayzYT » Sat Nov 10, 2018 08:16

Phew. It's good we have a backup, just in case he/she/they don't pay it in time. I really have a good start. Not to mention everyone else.
Wolf Playz | YouTuber
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Lone_Wolf » Sat Nov 10, 2018 15:59

I wouldn't just say ExeterDad forgot to pay the bill and then start criticizing him about it.
I have no clue why the server is down. Just have to wait patiently for an answer :P
 

WolfPlayzYT
Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 22:39
In-game: WolfPlayzYT

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by WolfPlayzYT » Sat Nov 10, 2018 17:45

Lone_Wolf wrote:I wouldn't just say ExeterDad forgot to pay the bill and then start criticizing him about it.
I have no clue why the server is down. Just have to wait patiently for an answer :P

I'm a pretty patient person but dang. It's been since the 8th.
Wolf Playz | YouTuber
 

User avatar
ChimneySwift
Member
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 06:46
Location: 127.0.0.1
GitHub: ChimneySwift
IRC: ChimneySwift
In-game: ChimneySwift

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by ChimneySwift » Sun Nov 11, 2018 04:23

OH MY GOD

that's like, 2 days of no game server, let me go get my tiny violin.

Srsly tho, I suspect ExeterDad is quite busy with RL atm... I haven't heard from him in a while, perhaps he's taking a break :)
A spoon is basically a tiny bowl with a stick on it
 

PreviousNext

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 6 guests