[Server] just test

talamh

Areas near spawn that have changed since the 9th Dec 2018

by talamh » Mon Apr 08, 2019 19:05

This only shows the parts of the map that have changed (black means no change), current map is on the previous page of the forum.
Last edited by talamh on Mon Apr 15, 2019 20:07, edited 1 time in total.

talamh

by talamh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 17:16

Lag thanks for refilling the power rail vending machine at spawn, can you fill it again please? There is a mega build being planned for just test and more rail will be needed! 2 more times filling the machine should be about enough :)

Also could you make slight change to the anticheat mod? Sometimes (quite often) if a player is in a cart the extra speed that you get from using a cart + a bit of lag means you are travelling faster than the mod thinks is legitimate. Maybe ignore the speed check for players in carts or set it to a higher level.

m8ii

Murderer

by m8ii » Mon Apr 15, 2019 09:43

Anticheat system is murderer.

Update: server is offline.
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)

lag01

GitHub: AndrejIT
IRC: lag01
In-game: lag

Re: [Server] just test

by lag01 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 21:38

hi!
Weird, i tough, anti-cheat does not check players speed, when player is attached to entity... maybe something is different in current version...

This and maybe next week they are doing electrical network maintenance in my region, so there is high risk of server shutting down unexpectedly .

sorcerykid

GitHub: sorcerykid
In-game: Nemo

by sorcerykid » Tue Apr 16, 2019 00:27

lag01: Great to see you again! Any chance of reducing the mob spawn rate? Sometimes my client stalls up because there are so many stone monsters all in one area.

Also, what happened to the server? I logged in this morning to reset all of my braziers and to fix one of my buildings. But, when I logged in again a few minutes ago, I noticed all my braziers were back to only 32 hours and my building at spawn was griefed like before? Also I spawned at the same location I did this morning. The world was reverted?

talamh

by talamh » Tue Apr 16, 2019 15:03

sorcerykid wrote:lag01: Great to see you again! Any chance of reducing the mob spawn rate? Sometimes my client stalls up because there are so many stone monsters all in one area.

Also, what happened to the server? I logged in this morning to reset all of my braziers and to fix one of my buildings. But, when I logged in again a few minutes ago, I noticed all my braziers were back to only 32 hours and my building at spawn was griefed like before? Also I spawned at the same location I did this morning. The world was reverted?

Yes something went a little wrong. I lost a bush and some snow blocks, but some pine trees with snow and some dirt did reappear so that's compensation I guess! Thankfully the room I just finished lining with bookshelves wasn't affected, harvesting enough papyrus to replace over 200 bookshelves would have been a nightmare.

Oh for anyone that hasn't already tried, go to spawn and look down and step on the teleport, keep looking down and in about 3 minutes you will arrive somewhere interesting :)

Previous

Return to Servers