[Offering] Personal and Professional Full Service Minetest Hosting

Mineminer

[Offering] Personal and Professional Full Service Minetest Hosting

by Mineminer » Post

Hiya there! I was tired and frustrated of not being any "dedicated" Minetest hosting which included primary proper panel management for this game and/or backing up implementations. That I gone to the point of getting a VPS. Just so I am able to make implementations possible.

Though because I already set up the various instrafacture components (monitoring, alerting and so on) and do have capacity as well as easily being able to upgrade to considerably more. I thought it would be appropriate for me to share my hosting and game management experiences by offering hosting servicing in this community.

Here is What You Will Get
+ Spoiler
Here is What You Will Pay (if wish to be kept after trial)
+ Spoiler
Possible Questions Answered
+ Spoiler
How to Order or to Contact me Privately

You may reach me in addition to using the PM feature of the forum...
Contact me through email rickytorres551@gmail.com
Though Matrix, I am @friendlyperson:matrix.org on there
You can usually expects me approximately 10AM-11PM EST servicing all 7 days. If I am planning on being unavailable for much out of these timings, I will update this accordingly and any existing clients as well. :)

Public Status and Usage History: https://hetrixtools.com/r/c8a8ede315982 ... 12cb7e729/
Last edited by Mineminer on Tue Jul 20, 2021 02:38, edited 1 time in total.

Minix
In-game: Minix

Re: [Offering] Personal and Professional Full Service Minetest Hosting

by Minix » Post

This looks promising, I have two questions:

1)Where can people contact you to hire your service ? I do not see any website or contact address apart from sending you a private message through the forum.
2)Are you self-hosting this service or are you renting a VPS for this ?

Mineminer

Re: [Offering] Personal and Professional Full Service Minetest Hosting

by Mineminer » Post

Minix wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 02:19
This looks promising, I have two questions:
Thank you very much, much appreciate that of you! I will be more than happy to respond to both of these questions as below. :)
1)Where can people contact you to hire your service ? I do not see any website or contact address apart from sending you a private message through the forum.
You or anybody else for that matter may in addition to using the PM feature of the forum...
Contact me through email rickytorres551@gmail.com
Though Matrix, I am @friendlyperson:matrix.org on there

This should be added to the OP shortly so it more clear as well. :)
2)Are you self-hosting this service or are you renting a VPS for this ?
As explained on the OP it is indeed a VPS so that you can expect the usuals (generally 24x7 operations, DDoS mitigation, etc). So it's really professional grade hosting indeed. :)

Thanks again and you have a nice evening if we don't see each other for the rest of the evening. :)

UPDATE: How to Order and Contacting me Privately been added along with approximate availability of myself. :)

Mineminer

Deployed "As Needed" Backup Server Availability! All Without Impacting Typical Services!

by Mineminer » Post

I was concerned about the fact that I had a backup server "just sitting" there running on a schedule for pulling backups even if no backups are pending to be put into it!

Time I got to work and came up with a whole little setup to just do that!

Hence the Backup server will not run 24x7 by design yet not impacting your enjoyment of my services! The host server will simply "reactivates" the Backup server within the hour of you taking a backup! Then once it's done ALL of it's pending backing up duties. Simply "deactivate" that Backup server for the cycle to repeat itself!

So you could say that my services a bit green minded to boot! :)