[Play Now] THE SAMZ SERVER

Will you play Juanchi Server?

Yeah! From day one and I intend to give it my all.
14%
I'll go in and see how it goes. If I like it, I'll stay.
35%
I am not interested at all.
51%

Total votes: 43

runs

[Play Now] THE SAMZ SERVER

by runs » Post

Official Site

I 'm going to create my own server:

Estimate Release Time:
25 feb 2022

Goals

- Coolness.
- No more boring in a Minetest server.
- Colaborative server based on creation, adventure, roleplay and friendship.
- Theme: Ancient, Medieval and Future based on zones/cities/villages.
- Factions/Races/Clans/Teams. An empire. I will be the Emperor (I can be overthrown).
- Cool graphics.
- The Samz + Cool Mods.
- Farming & Mobs.
- No protection. No limits. Almost no moderation. Sandbox game.
- No griefers nor brats as rats. Let the game be based on trust of its players.
- International World: Each real nacionality will have is site in the server. No discrimination.
- EVENTS: PVP, Arena, Bosses to kill together, TOTAL WAR, etc.
- Webpage and forum.
- To play in Linux, Windows & Android. No restrictions for any fork.

STAY ALERT! COMING SOON
Attachments
Minetez.png
Minetez.png (618.11 KiB) Viewed 8818 times
Last edited by runs on Sun Sep 04, 2022 14:27, edited 9 times in total.

runs

Re: [Still as Concept] JUANCHI SERVER

by runs » Post

SPACE RESERVED

runs

by runs » Post

SPACE RESERVED

runs

by runs » Post

RELEASE DATE:

12 DEC 21

runs

by runs » Post

I have developed the idea on paper. Players start in Evicted Town, a small area of the map where despair and frustration rule. There are no limits there, people can kill and die.

It will not be possible to leave that area. Instead of protection areas and protection mods (which is bullshit), I will create concentric spheres. The central one is the start of the server, if you try to leave it, you won't be able to. As you advance in the server (level up) you will have access to other areas further away.

Those who misbehave will not be expelled, they will simply stay in Evicted Town forever, they will be miserable.

The lore is a world ruled by gods. Samantha is the supreme goddess, and the only goddess at the beginning of the server. The gods live in her sacred mountain. To level up you will have to please the gods. In other words, in Evicted Town you will have to make constructions that please Samantha, worshipping the gods and pass the tests that the gods send you. Of course the gods will have superpowers. In the meantime you can make your life there.

The higher you level up, the more maps you will have access to. And higher level players will be able to access lower level spheres, but not the other way around. So they will have some power over new players, for example they will be able to kill them and escape to their privilege zone.

The objective of the server will be to reach GOD level and live with the gods, and the best thing is to be Samantha's favorite. You could even marry her (although unlikely).

Samantha is a capricious goddess, she can be infatuated with you, but beware, she is also vengeful if you oppose her, she can send you plagues or divine punishments.

But for this you will have to spend not only weeks, but months, YEARS! Unless some gods like you.

ywwv

by ywwv » Post

this is so awesome . im going to . ascend and seed a new race of man that will carry my yoke . they will endure my jealousy and wrath and sacrifice many things for me and fulfill my plight against my enemies. I will strike people down to my fancy. I cant wait . I want to be like saturn and eat my foes and govern to prefection a golden age.

runs

by runs » Post

Exciting NEWS:
- Inauguration of the Juanchi-shop. If you are a fan of Juanchi and Samantha you will have a lot of products available from NOW.
- Next weekend, open day to test the server and the possible map. I'll let you know in advance.

runs

by runs » Post

More exciting news:
- The map will be Carpathian with the best seed ever. The Evicted Town will start in a plain, lack of resources land.
- I will create a map with mapserver type Game of Thrones.
- I will open a dedicated channel, in Discord or Element? I do not know what would be more suitable.
--Discord: Fast and eye-candy. Lot of features.
--Element: Open Source.

runs

by runs » Post

I've create the Juanchi Room in Element Matrix.

It will be openned to the public close to the release date of the server.
Attachments
juanchi.png
juanchi.png (26.33 KiB) Viewed 8818 times

runs

by runs » Post

I intended to make a mod about fascism. Samantha would go crazy and take power as Hitlerine. And make a war between "saZis" and the resistance. I wanted to differentiate myself from other servers with some controversy the truth.

But it seems that it was not liked. Well I understand it's a tricky subject.

I'll change the subject to the French revolution better. Samantha travels to France and Oh La La likes croissants. She changes her name to Madame Guillotine. And she becomes a revolutionary. Then there are the supporters of Cejouis XVI (hahahaha) who want to reinstate the monarchy. Who will lose their head first? Hahaha.
Last edited by runs on Sat Aug 21, 2021 00:45, edited 1 time in total.

runs

by runs » Post

Working on the guillotine.

I don't think my server is for children. Just tough guys/gurlz. It will be survive or roll your head.
Attachments
guillotine2.png
guillotine2.png (3.4 KiB) Viewed 8818 times

runs

by runs » Post

JUANCHI MATRIX ROOM OPENED

Join

It is my channel. I will put all my news there, so as not to saturate the forum. From now on I will be more on my channel than here.

Tim790
GitHub: Tim79000
In-game: Tim7

by Tim790 » Post

ok....
Yeet.

runs

by runs » Post

15 DAYZ remaining to the OPENING

runs

Re: [12-12-21] JUANCHI SERVER

by runs » Post

[Actual Real Pic]

TECHNICAL FEATURES

Juanchi is a dedicated server.
Up to 120 players!

- Forget about long waiting times, login in a jiffy.
- Technology of 2021!

- AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics (August 21)
- 16 GB RAM
- M2 Disk X6 SPEED
- Nvidia 1060 Last Generation Graphic Card!!!!

Forget about those servers that take up a room, this is a compact server. The patented NOCTUA fan technology will keep the server at a stable temperature of 20ºC. No more crashes! No more server toasters!

Are you tired of your Minetest server crashing and never being operational? Well, it's going to end, Juanchi Server is a 24/7 bombproof server.

Other servers have installed viruses and accessed your personal data, right? With Juanchi you have nothing to fear, your data is safe. It is mounted on an unhackable Debian Linux system.

Popping, Shutering, lagging and all those horrible things that end in -ing are a thing of the past. The server uses "Faster Than Light" technology, as it runs on a super optimized Juanchi game to make your experience more real, pleasant and positive.

Juanchi is Family Friendly
If you fear that Minetest servers are violent and unsafe for your children, rest assured, Juanchi is a family server for the enjoyment of all members of the household, from grandma to the dog.

The administrators will watch over you and your family's safety.

Just play and enjoy!

Actual Real Pic
Attachments
gaming.png
gaming.png (66.66 KiB) Viewed 8818 times
server_inside.jpg
server_inside.jpg (222.31 KiB) Viewed 8818 times
JUANCHI_SERVER.png
JUANCHI_SERVER.png (823.67 KiB) Viewed 8818 times

rubenwardy
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

Split conversation about Minetest Servers using GPUs to here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27540
Renewed Tab (my browser add-on) | Donate | Mods | Minetest Modding Book

Hello profile reader

DragonsVolcanoDance
IRC: DragonGirl
In-game: DragonsVolcanoDance

by DragonsVolcanoDance » Post

This is the funniest server announcement I have ever read

Good skill to your server!

runs

by runs » Post

Channel moved to another room. It is more suitable.

Juanchi Chat
Last edited by runs on Sat Dec 04, 2021 15:33, edited 1 time in total.

runs

by runs » Post

runs

by runs » Post

Well, there are the finishing touches. The big day is coming. Soon

This is going to be bigger than the Twin Towers. Or the Universal Myth.

Do you dare?
Attachments
dare_you.png
dare_you.png (92.47 KiB) Viewed 8818 times

runs

by runs » Post

I have opened a poll above to see the interest of the community in my server. Please answer it. That will give me a general idea of its possible success.

I'm also afraid that the first day will be super successful, everyone will want to join, and it will be saturated or people will be left out.

LordPhyre

by LordPhyre » Post

Cool server idea but is not new-player friendly. Especially the part where theres no protection and the first area they spawn in is basically no-rules and has low resources.
"Let the game be based on trust of its players." Silly idea. You're too naive. Because of the lack of moderation, there will be many hackers, who in turn will grief other players' builds, kill them constantly, etc.
Anyone, even players that seem to be good people, can just make a new account and cause chaos.

Also, who says you'll be so popular that there will be no space left on the server? So far, only a handful of people know about this idea, and most of them aren't interested.

I suggest think rationally, and make the server actually playable for newcomers, instead of locking away magic areas for only those "good enough."

LordPhyre

by LordPhyre » Post

However I have to admit the server idea is extremely unique and could probably gain attention.
I like the theme and the sphere cities idea, but everything seems to be very unfair, and do realize, this isn't real life. If players don't like it, they just won't come back on. Simple.

Making a whole medieval society is cool, but don't include the part where poor people have legit no rights/property and no way to gain those rights/property, because that isn't fun to play with lol.

ywwv

by ywwv » Post

the interest in a server is its social intrigue and drama. which is created by struggles over status that are predicated on inequality. not a society of freemen protected by a perfect enforcer of the rules. in fact, making things harder for new people increases their investment and loyalty to the project. this is called "hazing" . you will have much more fun being my serf than anything you could experience as an "equal" to me . this is because your relationships to people are what make the multiplayer experience compelling. not land protection and equality which is fundamentally antisocial because it removes the primary devices of in-game social interaction (hunger for power & violence / destruction)

runs

by runs » Post

LordPhyre wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 20:22
However I have to admit the server idea is extremely unique and could probably gain attention.
I like the theme and the sphere cities idea, but everything seems to be very unfair, and do realize, this isn't real life. If players don't like it, they just won't come back on. Simple.

Making a whole medieval society is cool, but don't include the part where poor people have legit no rights/property and no way to gain those rights/property, because that isn't fun to play with lol.
My server will be like the real world, ruthless.

Last week the umpteenth killing at a Texas high school. As always, reality exceeds fiction...

My server is for people with balls.

Only those chosen by the gods will enjoy a full and pleasant life in the Walhalla.