MineClone 5.1.9 on Minetest 5.5

Festus1965
In-game: Festus1965 Thomas Thailand Explorer

Re: MineClone 5.1.7 on Minetest 5.5

by Festus1965 » Post

gustavo1 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:21
is it possible to download the map of the server?
kay27 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 22:46
Yes, it's possible. But I'm not sure if we can just share it... If you know what I mean, survival, spoiling bases, etc... We've got some additional time to think about it, maybe a month +-
when you as gamer with the client have MAP_SAVING on in the settings, most of the map (all you have visited and data sent to you) is anyway on your (client) unit ... you can use it.
With this I could transfer a lot of my builds on my own server, before they disappear

Ah kay27 - I saw the attack with massive spam logins at your server: (before this oysterity anarchy (max 200 now 16), also hit your-land.de (max 42 ok) and AsiaThailand max_gamer 93, but name_per_ip stop at 5)
* with [mod] euban more effective block IP-Ranges automatic,
* with [mod] names_per_ip can also limit ... at me after 5 logins the attack ended.
Also set the max_gamer lower, or you tested can do 200 ?, then also the attack will stop earlier.
Last edited by Festus1965 on Fri Mar 11, 2022 02:23, edited 2 times in total.
Human has no future (climate change)
If urgend, you find me in Roblox (as CNXThomas)

kay27
GitHub: kay27

Re: MineClone 5.1.7 on Minetest 5.5

by kay27 » Post

Festus1965 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:45
Ah kay27 - I saw the attack with logins at your server:
* with [mod] euban more effective block IP-Ranges automatic,
* with [mod] names_per_ip can also limit ... at me after 5 logins the attack ended.
Also set the max_gamer lower, or you tested can do 200 ?, then also the attack will stop earlier.
Thanks so much.

Actually, I made local update of anticheat mod. Not sure if it's correct - just hardcoded some heuristic model to kick or ban players who are doing unusual things looking like server attacking. I planned to deploy it together with bubble columns removal, but got stuck on bubble columns :) So probably I'll add only anticheat update, and if something will go wrong, I'll switch to the mods mentioned by you.

tuxayo

Re: MineClone 5.1.9 on Minetest 5.5

by tuxayo » Post

Is that the right place to report repeating playerkilling and grief by player "1tv"?
On server kay27.ignorelist.com:30000

They are also the one that claim building a lavacast on spawn which is a pain to go out of it.

Blockhead
GitHub: Montandalar
In-game: Blockhead

by Blockhead » Post

This post has been blanked because I jumped into a thread and assumed I was in the games subforum not the servers subforum.
/˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳\ Advtrains enthusiast | My map: Noah's Railyard | My mod: Foodblocks

Mykk
In-game: Mykk

by Mykk » Post

У Вас на сервере грифер. Он ходит сквозь стены, летает, делает невидимым ник и сам становится невидимым. И убивает всех просто так. Сказал, что к банам всегда готов. Его ник Рiss_Сакеhоle.Посмотрите логи вечера 13.05.22

И ещё.
-- обновите приглашение в группу Дискорда - оно устарело.
-- поставьте почтовый ящик на спавне, чтобы можно было с Вами связаться
-- а лучше просто отключите PvP на сервере, потому что спокойно играть невозможно. То испаноговорящие нападают, а теперь вот ещё и этот тип
-- может, стоит дать кому-нибудь привилегии, чтобы банить нарушителей?
ОЧЕНЬ надеюсь на Вашу помощь, потому что пока мне нравится играть на сервере, и не только мне.

ПС. А что с поддержкой русского языка? Он появится?
ППС. И сервер с некоторой регулярностью выбрасывает всех. Почему?

tuxayo

by tuxayo » Post

Hi, reporting player "Piss_Cakehole" for repeating playerkilling and spawnkill using cheats. Their taunts seem to indicate it's the same person as "1tv".
On server kay27.ignorelist.com:30000