Minetest Ville - Flat Map with lots of Mods

ABJ
GitHub: ABJ-MV
In-game: ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

Re: Minetest Ville - Flat Map with lots of Mods

by ABJ » Post

Hey guys, I'm planning to come here,
And also, I'm making a mod , or, hopefully, a modpack, that might look awesome here. I'll drop a link as soon as I'm done and uploaded. Keep looking! It's gonna be awesome!

Don
GitHub: DonBatman
IRC: Batman
In-game: Batman

by Don » Post

ABJ wrote:Hey guys, I'm planning to come here,
And also, I'm making a mod , or, hopefully, a modpack, that might look awesome here. I'll drop a link as soon as I'm done and uploaded. Keep looking! It's gonna be awesome!
ABJ - I hope you do come play on this server.
What mod are you talking about? Is it the abjphabet or the fences? I hope you keep them up and make them into gret mods.
A lot of people like your alphabet mod. This one I hope you keep going. It has a lot of potential
Many of my mods are now a part of Minetest-mods. A place where you know they are maintained!

A list of my mods can be found here

ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

by ABJ » Post

It's going to be a modpack that's hopefully a combination of them and many more others, including maybe even food.
It's going real fast so hopefully you won't need to wait so long. I'll just have to figure out a few things for the moment.

Don

by Don » Post

ABJ wrote:It's going to be a modpack that's hopefully a combination of them and many more others, including maybe even food.
It's going real fast so hopefully you won't need to wait so long. I'll just have to figure out a few things for the moment.
I have been watching your posts and you remind me of me a year ago.
Anything I can do to help let me know
Many of my mods are now a part of Minetest-mods. A place where you know they are maintained!

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

Thank you Don :) So much
BTW I didn't see your server on the in-game public list. Is it up and can I have the IP and port?

Don

by Don » Post

The server ip is - 108.94.133.186
the port is - 30030
we just renewed the map. everything is new, We are eventually going to add some of the top builds from the old map to the new

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

Don how do I get this correct?

Code: Select all

for i = 1,#fencenames do
	local name = fencename[i]
	minetest.register_craft({
		output = "crazyfences:fence_"..name,
		recipe = {{"default:fence_wood",..wool.dyes},}
})
end

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

Mod is online! viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11890&p=176503#p176503
Go check it out!

gabo.xandre
GitHub: GaboXandre
IRC: GaboXandre
In-game: Gabo

by gabo.xandre » Post

Don wrote: we just renewed the map. everything is new, We are eventually going to add some of the top builds from the old map to the new

I joined expecting to spawn in the middle of a highly urbanized city but I found myself in the middle of the jungle instead. It was like the zombie apocalypse finally happened and civilization was wiped off the face of server... :D
The new map is awesome!!!
There is so much variety, great job!

Don

by Don » Post

gabo.xandre wrote:
Don wrote: we just renewed the map. everything is new, We are eventually going to add some of the top builds from the old map to the new

I joined expecting to spawn in the middle of a highly urbanized city but I found myself in the middle of the jungle instead. It was like the zombie apocalypse finally happened and civilization was wiped off the face of server... :D
The new map is awesome!!!
There is so much variety, great job!
Thanks. I plan on adding your buildings. Just need time. Been too busy working on mods.
Plan on making a small city with all the top builds of the old server

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

BOO!

I went there too and spawned in the beautiful wilderness............
And I'm dam surprised at the huge amount of ore you can get from just scraping off the dirt here.
And yeah, I WAS surprised at spawning there.

BTW we need /home privs by default! It's horrible losing your stuff bc no admin/mod was on.
Thats the only major grievance I have about Minetestville. That is, other than losing all your stuff on death but that's probably okay 'cuz it adds to the fun and challenge of survival. As long as you give /home privs by default
-ABJ

Don

by Don » Post

ABJ sorry for taking so long to reply.
Glad you like the server. /home is now a priv. Thanks for reminding us. We never had bones before and thought we would try it. If you go back to where you died you can get your stuff back. Hope you play on the server. Building is easy with all the blocks you can use and all the machines to make unique blocks

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

YES :thumbup: I will come again.
EDIT:Do items stay in death place for a limited time? And do things like lava destroy them or sweep them away?
#DeepModdedTrouble

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

Batman I don't have home privs can you grant those for me?

Don

by Don » Post

You can use the set home in the inventory. Press I and at the bottom press the house with a red arrow to set home. Press the one with a green arrow to go home.
Max is on quite often so you can ask him for help if you need to.

Gon_17
In-game: Goon

by Gon_17 » Post

Perfect DON