[Server] just test

User avatar
iisu
Member
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 20:13
Location: Internet
GitHub: iisu
IRC: iisu
In-game: iisu

Re: [Server] just test

by iisu » Sun Dec 10, 2017 20:51

I griefed the spawn, MWAHAHAH HA!
Image
screenshot_20171210_214902.jpg
(341.92 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
 

ack
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:46

Re: [Server] just test

by ack » Mon Dec 11, 2017 20:00

Not sure if JT server is still being looked after but there is a very annoying person on there that keeps killing everyone on the server. Normally I enjoy a fight and dying and revenge. But, every few minutes while you're enjoying yourself you suddenly die. Wow, was he invisible. Even with mini-map on you can't see him.

NO, its NO ONE.. its the SERVER.. again killing us all due to lag triggering far, clip, dig anti-cheat while it catches up and notices you are now standing 10 seconds away. It's not just me that dies, its everyone or at least they lose a lot of heath from it. They are all dead Dave. Yes even Cassandra's dead Dave... That is so annoying and must be even more annoying to people that are busy mining and lost their bones in a mine.

Seriously needs fixing, I'm sure a grep on the logs will show everyone who joins triggers the anti-cheat. Meaning either everyone is cheating, or its not working.
 

User avatar
lag01
Member
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 03:41
GitHub: AndrejIT
IRC: lag01
In-game: lag

Re: [Server] just test

by lag01 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 22:29

I experienced anticheat false-positives myself.
It is not network problem i think. It may be CPU related, because it happens when load is more than one core.
First thing to do, is to update to newest game version i guess.

Well, i will need to move server to another location, also some other things happening, so there will be a lot of downtime anyways...
 

User avatar
JNEITRONS
Member
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 14:32
Location: JustTest
GitHub: JNEITRONS
IRC: NEITRON
In-game: NEITRON

Re: [Server] just test

by JNEITRONS » Tue Dec 12, 2017 08:01

ack wrote:Not sure if JT server is still being looked after but there is a very annoying person on there that keeps killing everyone on the server. Normally I enjoy a fight and dying and revenge. But, every few minutes while you're enjoying yourself you suddenly die. Wow, was he invisible. Even with mini-map on you can't see him.

NO, its NO ONE.. its the SERVER.. again killing us all due to lag triggering far, clip, dig anti-cheat while it catches up and notices you are now standing 10 seconds away. It's not just me that dies, its everyone or at least they lose a lot of heath from it. They are all dead Dave. Yes even Cassandra's dead Dave... That is so annoying and must be even more annoying to people that are busy mining and lost their bones in a mine.

Seriously needs fixing, I'm sure a grep on the logs will show everyone who joins triggers the anti-cheat. Meaning either everyone is cheating, or its not working.

ack you gold_digger????
 

User avatar
JNEITRONS
Member
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 14:32
Location: JustTest
GitHub: JNEITRONS
IRC: NEITRON
In-game: NEITRON

Re: [Server] just test

by JNEITRONS » Tue Dec 12, 2017 08:06

lag01 wrote:I experienced anticheat false-positives myself.
It is not network problem i think. It may be CPU related, because it happens when load is more than one core.
First thing to do, is to update to newest game version i guess.

Well, i will need to move server to another location, also some other things happening, so there will be a lot of downtime anyways...

i'm NEITRON(lag unlock my account),minetest version 0.4.16, anticheat kill me and always say "NEITRON has suspected in fast cheat" or "NEITRON suspected in dig cheat" i cant normal play
 

Chef
Member
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 13:12

Re: [Server] just test

by Chef » Wed Dec 13, 2017 19:04

succ
Paolo Bonolis ora pro nobis
 

User avatar
maikerumine
Member
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 14:27
GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

Re: [Server] just test

by maikerumine » Wed Dec 13, 2017 22:46

JNEITRONS wrote:
ack wrote:Not sure if JT server is still being looked after but there is a very annoying person on there that keeps killing everyone on the server. Normally I enjoy a fight and dying and revenge. But, every few minutes while you're enjoying yourself you suddenly die. Wow, was he invisible. Even with mini-map on you can't see him.

NO, its NO ONE.. its the SERVER.. again killing us all due to lag triggering far, clip, dig anti-cheat while it catches up and notices you are now standing 10 seconds away. It's not just me that dies, its everyone or at least they lose a lot of heath from it. They are all dead Dave. Yes even Cassandra's dead Dave... That is so annoying and must be even more annoying to people that are busy mining and lost their bones in a mine.

Seriously needs fixing, I'm sure a grep on the logs will show everyone who joins triggers the anti-cheat. Meaning either everyone is cheating, or its not working.

ack you gold_digger????

Lol. :)
 

User avatar
Wuzzy
Member
 
Posts: 2946
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 15:01
GitHub: Wuzzy2
IRC: Wuzzy
In-game: Wuzzy

Re: [Server] just test

by Wuzzy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 13:21

I agree, the anti-cheat is way too agressive. There are a lot of false-positives.
I don't know how often I already died because of this, just because I walked around on the map! This is very frustrating and destroys the experience. I already lost many mese crystals and diamonds because of this.
I also can confirm that the anti-cheat messages tend to come in quick bursts, brutally slaughtering a lot of innocent players at once.

With so many false-positives, this broken anti-cheat should at least be disabled until the detection rate has been improved. Otherwise, this server is not really playable.
I'm creating MineClone 2, a Minecraft clone for Minetest. I made the Help modpack, adding in-game help to Minetest.
 

User avatar
sorcerykid
Member
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 15:36
Location: Illinois, USA
In-game: Nemo

Re: [Server] just test

by sorcerykid » Fri Dec 15, 2017 14:32

The sad thing is, I have a strong suspicion what is causing the problem....
 

User avatar
m8ii
Member
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:28

server

by m8ii » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:43

lag in chat of server:
1) i will update server and will try to resolve problem with lags
2) i will try to configure server in temporary place today (wit s***y internet). otherwise server will be fully back after 2-3 weeks

Update: now it works.
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)
 

User avatar
m8ii
Member
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:28

Sheriffs

by m8ii » Mon Jan 01, 2018 08:56

Write about sheriffs in this server.
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)
 

User avatar
m8ii
Member
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:28

Re: [Server] just test

by m8ii » Tue Jan 16, 2018 22:57

Many times:
WARNING[Main]: Irrlicht: Could not open file of texture: stone_monster_2.png
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)
 

User avatar
iisu
Member
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 20:13
Location: Internet
GitHub: iisu
IRC: iisu
In-game: iisu

Re: [Server] just test

by iisu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:25

JT is gone from the servers list.
I thought it was offline because it looked like so - connection icon was gone and player numbers were question marks. But Arisha told me it's still online and I actually managed to connect to it.
I deleted JT from favourites because I thought it might refresh the status or something. And now I can't find it. It's not on the list.
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
 

User avatar
RWЯ
Member
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:21
GitHub: DreamCrusher
IRC: DabbetulArz
In-game: Hood

Re: [Server] just test

by RWЯ » Sat Jan 20, 2018 15:04

iisu wrote:JT is gone from the servers list.
I thought it was offline because it looked like so - connection icon was gone and player numbers were question marks. But Arisha told me it's still online and I actually managed to connect to it.
I deleted JT from favourites because I thought it might refresh the status or something. And now I can't find it. It's not on the list.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180120-160404.png
(98.84 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Reaction for attacking me and acting like I'm small to you
This is what you call the truth
It chews you up and swallows you
A fraction of the wrath in me unraveling for all to view
I'm glad you always hated me
Cuz that's what made me chase the dream
And now I'm here, so close, so near, and you're so far away to me
So full of fear, afraid to hear, me spit the truth so blatantly
 

Chef
Member
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 13:12

Re: [Server] just test

by Chef » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:16

RWЯ wrote:Image


Doesn't mean it's still online or not. Also nice android cancer here.
Paolo Bonolis ora pro nobis
 

User avatar
RWЯ
Member
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:21
GitHub: DreamCrusher
IRC: DabbetulArz
In-game: Hood

Re: [Server] just test

by RWЯ » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:23

Ruggero wrote:
RWЯ wrote:Image


Doesn't mean it's still online or not. Also nice android cancer here.


I gave iisu server adress because he deleted server from fav. list. Also that is minetest client, you just said that minetest is cancer.
Reaction for attacking me and acting like I'm small to you
This is what you call the truth
It chews you up and swallows you
A fraction of the wrath in me unraveling for all to view
I'm glad you always hated me
Cuz that's what made me chase the dream
And now I'm here, so close, so near, and you're so far away to me
So full of fear, afraid to hear, me spit the truth so blatantly
 

Chef
Member
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 13:12

Re: [Server] just test

by Chef » Sun Feb 04, 2018 13:40

RWЯ wrote:
Ruggero wrote:
RWЯ wrote:Image


Doesn't mean it's still online or not. Also nice android cancer here.


I gave iisu server adress because he deleted server from fav. list. Also that is minetest client, you just said that minetest is cancer.


I was referring to the android client and playing minetest on android, not to minetest itself.
Paolo Bonolis ora pro nobis
 

User avatar
maikerumine
Member
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 14:27
GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

Re: [Server] just test

by maikerumine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 21:16

address = 23.28.87.79
port = 30000
Image
I have no idea why this server is here.

Someone is obsessed. ;-)
Attachments
sd.png
(159.16 KiB) Not downloaded yet
 

why
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 20:20
GitHub: yansanmo
IRC: progysm
In-game: why

Re: [Server] just test

by why » Mon Feb 05, 2018 01:07

maikerumine wrote:address = 23.28.87.79
port = 30000
I have no idea why this server is here.
Someone is obsessed. ;-)


Weird... it's the same IP that Extreme Survival Minetest 5 (0.5.0-dev) and Extreme Survival Minetest City. ;-)
 

User avatar
m8ii
Member
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:28

Near spawn

by m8ii » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:28

Near spawn.
Image
Attachments
screenshot_20180218_132512-----.png
(381.55 KiB) Not downloaded yet
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)
 

User avatar
Andrey01
Member
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 15:18
Location: Russia, Moscow
GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

Re: Near spawn

by Andrey01 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 20:13

m8ii wrote:Near spawn.
Image

The server is actually offline. How could you make a screenshot?
I like and i am learning to build nice and great houses, palaces, infrastructures and etc... in Minetest!
My Mods:
Unfinished:Medicine,Cube Nodes.

Old:Sweet Machine,Drink Machine

My Favourite Servers:
just test, Switchboard PvP made by yngwie123, VanessaE`s creative-building server, Parkour Owned by LoweGaming, Fractal Island and some other servers!
 

User avatar
m8ii
Member
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:28

Re: Near spawn

by m8ii » Mon Feb 19, 2018 05:55

Andrey01 wrote:
m8ii wrote:Near spawn.
Image

The server is actually offline. How could you make a screenshot?

Server is online, but is not in list of servers.
Address: justtest.duckdns.org
Port: 30000
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)
 

Previous

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests