[Server] just test

Andrey01
GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

Re: "just test" server

by Andrey01 » Post

BBmine wrote:Oh great! Just great! Arisha_L, the wannabe looser admin just kicked me like an IDIOT!
Really do you play on this server? I did not see you one time.

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

Andrey01 wrote:
BBmine wrote:Oh great! Just great! Arisha_L, the wannabe looser admin just kicked me like an IDIOT!
Not really, but I did deserve the kicking.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

BBmine wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:
Not really, but I did deserve the kicking.
For griefing or something else? She has got voting table for it to kick everyone!

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

For being rude.

sorcerykid
GitHub: sorcerykid
In-game: Nemo

by sorcerykid » Post

Exactly one month ago today I returned to "just test" after an extended hiatus (mostly over a land dispute, but also other life priorities). I'll never forget when I first logged in to the server, I was awestruck to find the site of "SorceryKid's Hideaway" restored almost exactly as it was before I'd left in April!

I'm forever indebted to the mysterious player named Firetruck. He not only negotiated the return of my land, but also single-handedly reconstructed my entire base from scratch. Whatever deal was struck behind the scenes, igor was gracious enough to relinquish ownership of the entire site and remove all 50+ of his protectors as a gesture of goodwill Shoutouts to igor, you rock!

Heck, even maikerumine was stunned by the sudden twist of events! He claimed to be "hallucinating" during a walkthrough of the resurrected property. Checkout the Youtube video, his reaction is priceless xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h0S8uqFHA4

I'm also grateful to Player17, putney34, timeo, Arisha_L, and igor2005 for donating materials to help me to get back on my feet.

I must say, it feels great to play on "just test" again with all my peeps!

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Firetruck IS mysterious. He showed up once on my server and built, and he fights the griefers xD

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

BBmine wrote:Firetruck IS mysterious. He showed up once on my server and built, and he fights the griefers xD
He is not mysterious as you say. Actually i found out long ago he is very evil. Also, in some events he is too vindictive. Once i broke ONE aspen fence from his stone fences I was with player Enjoykin. But Enjoykin destroyed his tower actually and i was accused in it later! But i broke only 1 fence and nothing anymore with his buildings. Henceforth he has become to revenge me. It` just wonder! Now he often try to kill without any reason. He got in my house without my permission only for that to kill me and all. What to do i don`t know. Let, i recome on other server.

iisu
GitHub: iisu
IRC: iisu
In-game: iisu

by iisu » Post

lag, can I have this skin? http://i.imgur.com/LBC4PFC.png
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

I wonder now one player is using the name is "Andrey01". But i use so name. Really can other player use so name if i have used it first?

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Andrey01 wrote:I wonder now one player is using the name is "Andrey01". But i use so name. Really can other player use so name if i have used it first?
Someone probably joined as "Andrey0I" (Capital i.) I did that kinda thing with CleanerPro.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

BBmine wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:I wonder now one player is using the name is "Andrey01". But i use so name. Really can other player use so name if i have used it first?
Someone probably joined as "Andrey0I" (Capital i.) I did that kinda thing with CleanerPro.
Yeah! That player stole my chests are full with multiply of items. And he lost my bones :C

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Ruggero wrote:
iisu wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:How to craft Raibow Nyan Cat? It has not got in Craft Guide somewhy.
You need a premium account to craft Nyans.
To purchase a Minetest premium account, pay 0.02 BTC to this address: 1PC9aZC4hNX2rmmrt7uHTfYAS3hRbph4UN
Are you joking, right? Because we all know that minetest is free, open source and stuff. If that account is real and it's yours I have no shame to call you a bastard of a scammer.
But she has so answered me in the post as if it has actually. She even gave me a link for getting of premium account. I don`t understand why i need to pay for something a nonsense (nyan cat)! Furthermore it was removed in recent versions.

iisu

by iisu » Post

Andrey01 wrote:But she has so answered me in the post as if it has actually. She even gave me a link for getting of premium account. I don`t understand why i need to pay for something a nonsense (nyan cat)! Furthermore it was removed in recent versions.
It was removed from the mapgen but premium members can still craft them with 8 diamond blocks and 1 pink wool in the middle and rainbows with red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet dye and a diamond block.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

iisu wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:But she has so answered me in the post as if it has actually. She even gave me a link for getting of premium account. I don`t understand why i need to pay for something a nonsense (nyan cat)! Furthermore it was removed in recent versions.
It was removed from the mapgen but premium members can still craft them with 8 diamond blocks and 1 pink wool in the middle and rainbows with red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet dye and a diamond block.
Ooh! I must use 8 diamond blocks!!! It turns out i need 72 diamond crystals. It`s too expensive.

I would advise to add to lag a mod that adds nyan cats without any pay.

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Ruggero wrote:
iisu wrote:
There's no premium account here. If you don't get any proof of what you're saying I'll report you to the moderators.
Dude, I think he was just being funny.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Baggings, who was being funny? Who are you talking about?

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Andrey01 wrote:Baggings, who was being funny? Who are you talking about?
iisu

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

BBmine wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:Baggings, who was being funny? Who are you talking about?
iisu
As far as i know, iisu is female, no male.

iisu

by iisu » Post

Andrey01 wrote:As far as i know
But you don't. ;^)

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

iisu wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:As far as i know
But you don't. ;^)
I don`t understand your sentence." But you don`t" - what does it concern to?

sorcerykid
GitHub: sorcerykid
In-game: Nemo

by sorcerykid » Post

Andrey01 wrote: I am not noob, just some features i just don`t understand. I wonder no command /sethome although this command uses in every server. I like to suggest some mods to author because i so consider it needs.
Why is this thread populated with so many questions and complaints from Andrey01? That soapbox is getting old.

Not every server is going to appeal to every player. There is no universal gameplay standard for Minetest. For example "sethome" is not available everywhere. Try it on JT2, Extreme Survival Minetest City, or Must Test, you will be sorely disappointed.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

sorcerykid wrote:
Andrey01 wrote: I am not noob, just some features i just don`t understand. I wonder no command /sethome although this command uses in every server. I like to suggest some mods to author because i so consider it needs.
Why is this thread populated with so many questions and complaints from Andrey01? That soapbox is getting old.

Not every server is going to appeal to every player. There is no universal gameplay standard for Minetest. For example "sethome" is not available everywhere. Try it on JT2, Extreme Survival Minetest City, or Must Test, you will be sorely disappointed.
First, it was posted long ago and i don`t remember about what`s a speech was there. Second, sethome is standard command and it must use everywhere. Why - i have already explained it in a course of talking. Third, strange question. I asked no as noob, but i just complained on defects of the server. Also, some things i just did not know.

iisu

by iisu » Post

sorcerykid wrote:Why is this thread populated with so many questions and complaints from Andrey01? That soapbox is getting old.
Because he's one of the cheapest trolls I've seen and yet people fall for his baits easily. Seriously, replying to him is pointless.
But who am I to talk, I'm guilty too.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

iisu wrote:
sorcerykid wrote:Why is this thread populated with so many questions and complaints from Andrey01? That soapbox is getting old.
Because he's one of the cheapest trolls I've seen and yet people fall for his baits easily. Seriously, replying to him is pointless.
But who am I to talk, I'm guilty too.
Read past post that i have written before to write so nonsense. I can say the troll are you! You killed me without any reason, you ignored my questions in Easter topic and you still gave me invalid links by this way i will PAY for nyan cats! You still dare to complain on me i post much! If you don`t stop trolling then i will report it to administrator.

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Andrey01 wrote:
sorcerykid wrote:

First, it was posted long ago and i don`t remember about what`s a speech was there. Second, sethome is standard command and it must use everywhere. Why - i have already explained it in a course of talking. Third, strange question. I asked no as noob, but i just complained on defects of the server. Also, some things i just did not know.
Some players like the server's "defects" :) Maybe I don't but I just find somewhere else to play, instead of complaining on the forums. If you don't like this server, go somewhere else.