[Server] just test

Andrey01
GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

Re: "just test" server

by Andrey01 » Post

I did not say i don`t like the server. Maybe i need to go to other one for hacking that happened previous week.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Well ok! I won`t complain here ANYMORE, If you consider here are not defects. Then i can griefing, hacking and cheating, too. Can`t? Only i am not so silly to do it!

maikerumine
GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

Andrey01 wrote:Well ok! I won`t complain here ANYMORE, If you consider here are not defects. Then i can griefing, hacking and cheating, too. Can`t? Only i am not so silly to do it!
ANDREY!

Can you PLEASE Stop posting all this BS and just PLAY the game.
Talamh Survival Minetest-->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12959

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

maikerumine wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:Well ok! I won`t complain here ANYMORE, If you consider here are not defects. Then i can griefing, hacking and cheating, too. Can`t? Only i am not so silly to do it!
ANDREY!

Can you PLEASE Stop posting all this BS and just PLAY the game.
Or just not play the game... ;)

iisu
GitHub: iisu
IRC: iisu
In-game: iisu

by iisu » Post

BBmine wrote:Or just not play the game... ;)
Or just be gone.
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.

RWЯ
GitHub: DreamCrusher
IRC: DabbetulArz
In-game: Hood

by RWЯ » Post

iisu wrote:
BBmine wrote:Or just not play the game... ;)
Or just be gone.
Or go away
If I feel it then I do it (I don’t need a reason why)

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

First, i have already reported to everyone i WON`T post complaints and answers. Second, i am not going to leave the game. I decide - go away from the game or stay. FURTHERMORE i complained on an aim, no just so!

sorcerykid
GitHub: sorcerykid
In-game: Nemo

by sorcerykid » Post

I believe eddd said it best with this brilliant maxim:

"More mining, less whining!" xD

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Guys, let's not get so mad at Andrey01. English is not his first language, so everything we tell him gets translated back into Russian, and everything he tells us, he translates into English. There can be a loss of meaning in those translations. Especially if he uses Google translate, and if we/he mispells stuff.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

BBmine wrote:Guys, let's not get so mad at Andrey01. English is not his first language, so everything we tell him gets translated back into Russian, and everything he tells us, he translates into English. There can be a loss of meaning in those translations. Especially if he uses Google translate, and if we/he mispells stuff.
You`re right! I don`t understand why everyone attacks me by bad words. Although i am already silent on case of complaints and long ago. But some peoples have like remembered about that i complained and quote on my posts that i even don`t remember to what they concern. Similar people, especially iisu, take out exasperate me with bad words. That`s why if someone does not understand me they should apply to my past post where i wrote all.

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

Attachments
MerryGoRound-266x300.png
MerryGoRound-266x300.png (21.64 KiB) Viewed 622 times

iisu

by iisu » Post

@up: +1

@down: Sorry, I took this from Offtopic section where people make this kind of posts, but we're not on Offtopic.
I deleted the quote with the image to deescalate.
Last edited by iisu on Thu Jul 06, 2017 19:44, edited 1 time in total.

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

iisu wrote:+1
Paramat says to refrain from "+1" kinda posts! :P

sorcerykid
GitHub: sorcerykid
In-game: Nemo

by sorcerykid » Post

iisu wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:
BBmine wrote:This thing is invented by me
Sorry but S521 has had this feature for a very long time. If you don't play for more than a week your account gets deleted and all your prots are removed and your locked chests and doors turn into regular ones. Your inventory is transferred to public chests and all your privs are revoked.

Maybe we should introduce it here. It's much more fun to search for rich people's abandoned stuff than just some noobs' bones at spawn. @lag
Personally, I don't think it's justified to penalize players that have a life outside of Minetest. Some might be sick or on vacation or simply dealing with work and school or family commitments. Almost everybody needs to take a break. Purging accounts after only one week of inactivity seems overbearing, and is a sure-fire way to alienate players. Just my two cents.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

@Ruggero: it is just lol.XD If you don`t know i DON`T like to play Minecraft, i said it before. And STOP complain me on this topic and to go away me from here. Otherwise i will complain to administrator for it. I hope have you understood me?

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

By the way, how no engine?! Really have you not tried some mods?! It`s strange. It`s like Mobs Redo, Mesecons and HEAPS of other so mods!

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Ruggero wrote:Alright first of all I didn't know that you didn't like minecraft. In second point I'm not complaining about you, is this right fool? I've also warned you about iisu...
Because nobody can stop writing posts as "Stop complain and play the game" or "go away to other game". What to litter this topic for by unnecessary so posts? I say last time: i am not going to go away to other game and to leave Minetest. I want to continue playing Just test.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

People, i can say why Minetest has bad engine: because everyone should not STEAL ideas from Minecraft and best way is to advance one`s engine by making mods. Do you agree with my point?

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Ruggero wrote:Fine, whatever. Through I would like to know why you don't like MC
Reasons:
1. When the developers update the game multiply bugs are appearing. Counted sometimes are over 100 bugs. It means developers too hurry with releases and they want to get a money as can quickly.

2. I don`t like much of content in the game (blocks, biomes, mobs and even dimensions that should create in mods. For it are many bugs they must fix.

3. The game is too expensive. I consider all games must not so cost expensively as they are GAMES and ones are just entertainments.

4.I can not download any mods (i tried before but it did not work). In Minetest it does easy and simply!

5. The world is too limited. Well developers could take care about it to do depth is more. Depth contains near 100 blocks! In Minetest the world is almost infinite.

6. Minetest is written on C++ and mods write on Lua that works the most best than Java.

7. I don`t like textures. In Minetest they are really better than there ones.

8. As i have already played here a few of years (since 2013) and as i see the project is developing i don`t want to leave the game. I like to play on the servers and in singleplayer. I like to watch how to develop the project and something will be new in furure versions. Also, i am interested mods that i am waiting (maybe someone will invent something new and interesting as in Minetest many of things don`t have and project will develop very long. Also, at the moment i am learning Python (as it is more easy than Lua to learn at least to me), then i will learn Lua. When i may know very much it i will plan to create new mods. First do Medicine and other my mods. Also, i have some plans to create new mod with newest mobs and also with biomes, blocks, tools, dimensions, armors, huge amount of objects and decorations. Also, new structures that could attract enough every player. Once, all these addons are still only in plans. So, i like Minetest)
Last edited by Andrey01 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 08:45, edited 2 times in total.

iisu

by iisu » Post

Andrey01 wrote:
Ruggero wrote:Fine, whatever. Through I would like to know why you don't like MC
Reasons:
1. When the developers update the game multiply bugs are appearing. Counted sometimes are over 100 bugs. It means developers too hurry with releases and they want to get a money as can quickly.

2. I don`t like much of content in the game (blocks, biomes, mobs and even dimensions that should create in mods. For it are many bugs they must fix.

3. The game is too expensive. I consider all games must not so cost expensively as they are GAMES and ones are just entertainments.

4.I can not download any mods (i tried before but it did not work). In Minetest it does easy and simply!
1. This is how Software Development works. No software is ever free of bugs because you cannot predict everything that can possibly happen on a system as complex as a computer.

2. The content in MC is way better simply because it's designed by professionals for real money. They do it for a living and surely spend more time and effort on it than MT developers. Besides, MC is more popular which means it also gets more people willing to make mods for it even though the game isn't as friendly for modders. I realize I may be generalizing here and I acknowledge it's a matter of a personal opinion whether to like one of the games' content more and we should not discuss the tastes. As a part of MT community I'm happy to hear you like our content more and I guess most of the community would agree.

3. The price is fine considering how much entertainment it provides. With Minetest the fun is already endless and, again, the non-free alternative is designed to provide even more entertainment because it's meant to be sold.

4. *Downloading* mods is super easy for both games as well many other but *installing* them is a different story. You're right on this one though: once you've downloaded a mod for MT you don't even need to install it. You just unpack the downloaded archive to MT's mods directory. It couldn't be any simpler.
Andrey01 wrote:Also, at the moment i am learning Python (as it is more easy than Lua to learn at least to me), then i will learn Lua. When i may know very much it i will plan to create new mods. First do Medicine and other my mods. Also, i have some plans to create new mod with newest mobs and also with biomes, blocks, tools, dimensions, armors, huge amount of objects and decorations. Also, new structures that could attract enough every player. Once, all these addons are still only in plans. So, i like Minetest)
I have big plans too but I don't know if I do most of them. I don't finish most of my projects. Though I don't need to learn anything, the reason why I fail is just because I'm lazy. I wish you learn fast and can't wait to see your mods.

No game will ever match your taste in 100%, at least not such a complex one like a sandbox game is. Deal with it. Unless you make your own one which you're absolutely free to do. You can even fork Minetest because it's free and open-source. And even then you probably have to compromise a lot if you want to have more people playing your game, because everybody is different.
You're free to express what you like and dislike, point out the problems and help to fix them but spamming the same complaints over and over again, purposely proposing changes that don't go well with what the server is in spite of everybody around saying "no" and shitposting is pointless and contributes nothing but drama. I hope this is my last reply to your posts because I'm only adding to the harm that you cause myself.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

iisu, i doubt i can create my mods as better as it is possible here. At the moment, i have got VERY many of plans to adding mods, but i can not realize their without acknowledge of Lua, Blender and also, i must learn Audacity editer to make sounds. I ever don`t have got any things to make their. Maybe if only take from Free Sound. To make mobs and other things i need to learn Blender editer. For example, i plan to add one mod with huge amount of mobs, biomes, blocks, armors, heaps of objects and also, dimensions that i am without any understandment how to make their. Because i have never seen someone created thier in mods. For example, Nether generates as a biom, no a world. I think it is possible to make if strive pretty)

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Ruggero, do you mean about my mod with mobs? I hope we won`t be got exact thoughts as something my content may differs from your one. I mean about mobs, blocks, biomes..

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

Isn't just test server a good challenge with all that stone?

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

maikerumine wrote:Isn't just test server a good challenge with all that stone?
No, it's too hard.

iisu

by iisu » Post

Ruggero wrote:Man, these are my EXACT thoughts, in each and every word. Plus we also share laziness in life projects; Have you got a scan of my mind or something?
Yes, I keep it in a jar in my basement. :D