[Server] just test

Stix

In-game: Stix

Re: "just test" server

by Stix » Tue Sep 19, 2017 03:02

i have a green vote table that can be used to downvote carlosproXD
Need to know something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
Why do so many people believe in "God"?
Want to know whats gonna be in the next release of your favorite game? "Bugfixes" --Wuzzy
The new Minetest-offtopic can be found here: https://minetestoftopic.createaforum.com/index.php

Shammmmmm

GitHub: Shammmmmm
IRC: Shammmmmmm
In-game: Shammmmmm

by Shammmmmm » Tue Sep 19, 2017 03:58

Hi lag :) i'm playing in your server again and i miss it so much.....
You Can call me Sham
New mods incoming by me :)

Shammmmmm

by Shammmmmm » Tue Sep 19, 2017 03:58

And oh can you just remove the sheriff its annoying me... please i'm begging you
You Can call me Sham

RealSerVesta

by RealSerVesta » Tue Sep 19, 2017 04:11

So how i say, all old player or semi-old player was abused and jailed for that player carlosproXD a.k.a jorgeproXD who he think he have a big power in server. i really hope he lost all his stuff :) how he did lot old player lost his bones in jail for killing them and grab bones.
He mute when he think is the best way for don't get negative comentary in spanish or english too.
Attachments
screenshot_20170918_224451.png
Shammmmmm kicked from jt when he was killed by carlosproXD in jail. ban hammer for carlosproXD and account relationed
(330.37 KiB) Not downloaded yet

maikerumine

GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

RealSerVesta

by RealSerVesta » Tue Sep 19, 2017 05:06

well just today i found lag in you server maikerumine :D in Sticks & Stones ;)

BBmine

GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:15

maikerumine wrote:Lag is busy!

No, lag is laggy :P
God's not dead! -- Mods, Servers, My Youtube Channel My forum Good Music -- Never gonna give you up!!

sorcerykid

In-game: Nemo

by sorcerykid » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:12

(Grabs bag of popcorn)

On a sidenote, not logging into a server for 9+ weeks is not busy, that is just careless and negligent. It takes five minutes to log into a server and ascertain if everything is as it should be. If someone is really that busy that they can't afford five minutes to show players that they actually care, then they shouldn't even be running a Minetest server IMHO. I've seen a lot of very busy server admins with full time jobs even, but they don't disappear for several months at a time and allow their server to go to trash. They at least check into the forums or appoint a secondary administrator that is less busy to monitor the server in their absence.

Shammmmmm

by Shammmmmm » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:26

sorcerykid wrote:(Grabs bag of popcorn)

On a sidenote, not logging into a server for 9+ weeks is not busy, that is just careless and negligent. It takes five minutes to log into a server and ascertain if everything is as it should be. If someone is really that busy that they can't afford five minutes to show players that they actually care, then they shouldn't even be running a Minetest server IMHO. I've seen a lot of very busy server admins with full time jobs even, but they don't disappear for several months at a time and allow their server to go to trash. They at least check into the forums or appoint a secondary administrator that is less busy to monitor the server in their absence.

True but just understand lag is very busy person :)
You Can call me Sham

RealSerVesta

by RealSerVesta » Wed Sep 20, 2017 04:38

Please don't forget to demote carlosproXD and jorgeproXD in my green boxes at "East road" near of my bones depositing and really near of spawn. ;)

Andrey01

GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 08:56

Likely Lag01 was not so long ago all his golden braziers already extinguished for old. Does he watch for his server or he is not interested in it??
I like and i am learning to build nice and great houses, palaces, infrastructures and etc... in Minetest!
My Mods:
Unfinished:Medicine,Cube Nodes.

Old:Sweet Machine,Drink Machine

My Favourite Servers:
just test, Switchboard PvP made by yngwie123, VanessaE`s creative-building server, Parkour Owned by LoweGaming, Fractal Island and some other servers!

Dimpo

In-game: -

by Dimpo » Wed Sep 20, 2017 20:42

-
Last edited by Dimpo on Tue Oct 24, 2017 13:16, edited 2 times in total.

RealSerVesta

by RealSerVesta » Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:36

Dimpo the coords 162, 54, 8 probably is about the cave "house" of carlosproXD and yah it's right, he have 2 or 3 green voting table and he can xploit or abuse of votes for be sheriff again but he cry when he's demoted again like a kid pretending be a sheriff. If any1 wanna kill the corrupted sheriff, is better try do it in a place where no there any kind of pb near, for block his bones with wood + cooblestone.

RealSerVesta

by RealSerVesta » Thu Sep 21, 2017 04:52

Again the same story is repeated, the player is called carlosproXD (a.k.a jorgeproXD) still intends to become sheriff or rather, he is sheriff again apparently abuse the game to give votes every 3 or 5 minutes.
This is a problem for new and old players who have played in just test and have to endure a Spanish boy abusing pure command to make difficult your own game.
54, 1.5, -5 Demote both corrupted sheriff called carlosproXD and jorgeproXD.

Ruggero

by Ruggero » Tue Sep 26, 2017 16:04

RealSerVesta wrote:Again the same story is repeated, the player is called carlosproXD (a.k.a jorgeproXD) still intends to become sheriff or rather, he is sheriff again apparently abuse the game to give votes every 3 or 5 minutes.
This is a problem for new and old players who have played in just test and have to endure a Spanish boy abusing pure command to make difficult your own game.
54, 1.5, -5 Demote both corrupted sheriff called carlosproXD and jorgeproXD.

The real problem is that this scenario will repeat again and again, as the whole sheriff system is crap. Also the in-game lag is atrocius (maybe because of server hardware or outdated mods, expecially the mobs api), which cause infinite "to fast cheats" making the game almost unplayable. IMO the sheriff mod should be removed, as well as getting an hardware and mods upgrade. But I know that lag01 won't give a shit about this :)
Cheers

iisu

GitHub: iisu
IRC: iisu
In-game: iisu

by iisu » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:27

"Too fast cheat" script is a joke. Mobile players can move on water as fast as on land and the script doesn't bat an eye but when you lag you somehow "too fast cheat". Once I was chasing some noob on the lake and I got killed by the script even though I didn't cheat and he was moving faster than me.

One fun thing that I like to do is to cobble still players and wait for them to get killed for "noclip cheat" or "dig cheat".
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Ruggero

by Ruggero » Fri Sep 29, 2017 13:38

iisu wrote:One fun thing that I like to do is to cobble still players and wait for them to get killed for "noclip cheat" or "dig cheat".

Lol
Cheers

parasite

Re: [Server] just test

by parasite » Sun Oct 15, 2017 20:35

Well, I do not have any idea how my small base could be totally erased from the map, with protectors, cityblocks and protected chests. It do not looks like any lava, tnt or something.

sorcerykid

by sorcerykid » Mon Oct 16, 2017 17:23

Unfortunately, quite a few builds were partially or even wholly destroyed as a result of the recent map shrink. The Bums' Base was leveled. The roof of Player17' house was ripped away. My tree farm was cut in half. Sections of dimpo's mineshaft were obliterated.

Thankfully, I happened to catch lag on the server yesterday. So I alerted him to these problems. However, I'm not sure what can be done to reverse the mapgen griefs at this point.

In fairness, I'm glad that lag finally returned after four months absence. I just wasn't expecting so much destruction to ensue xD

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 18:29

sorcerykid wrote:Unfortunately, quite a few builds were partially or even wholly destroyed as a result of the recent map shrink. The Bums' Base was leveled. The roof of Player17' house was ripped away. My tree farm was cut in half. Sections of dimpo's mineshaft were obliterated.

Thankfully, I happened to catch lag on the server yesterday. So I alerted him to these problems. However, I'm not sure what can be done to reverse the mapgen griefs at this point.

In fairness, I'm glad that lag finally returned after four months absence. I just wasn't expecting so much destruction to ensue xD

I have the same problem! See what happened with my territory!

In the middle leaking a river now instead stone blocks and also half my the house done of aspen wood! HOW PITY!!!!!!!!!!
I like and i am learning to build nice and great houses, palaces, infrastructures and etc... in Minetest!
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:
just test, Switchboard PvP made by yngwie123, VanessaE`s creative-building server, Parkour Owned by LoweGaming, Fractal Island and some other servers!

sorcerykid

by sorcerykid » Mon Oct 16, 2017 19:12

Wow that is bad :( How far is your building from spawn?

I'm wondering what parameters lag used for the mapshrink. It seems that the entire world was affected, not just remote areas.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 20:19

sorcerykid wrote:Wow that is bad :( How far is your building from spawn?

I'm wondering what parameters lag used for the mapshrink. It seems that the entire world was affected, not just remote areas.

My house is being no far from spawn. Later i will say you along what horizont direction road (on the spawn) you can go to get to my house (West, East, North or South, i don`t know).

Really did Lag do it? What for and how could he do it?
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

parasite

by parasite » Tue Oct 17, 2017 17:52

Belt of water placed diagonally in this picture is something new. It looks like traces of bulldozer. Here was my base embellished with big obsidian inverted pentagram :D (you can see that single chest left), a little green-dirt area and a road (you can see that some parts of that structures left). All protectors from this area disappeared, even those located outside of that cleared-belt. In background there were other players buildings (you can see part of higher building survived):

Here you can see destroyed road and higher building. That building was complete earlier , but now it looks like it was cut in half:

And here was a bridge connected to a distant tunnel:
Attachments
del3.jpg
(63.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
del2.jpg
(63.33 KiB) Not downloaded yet
del1.jpg
(64.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet

parasite

by parasite » Tue Oct 17, 2017 18:21

Old screenshot of a bridge mentioned above:

Attachments
bridge.jpg
(63.66 KiB) Not downloaded yet

maikerumine

GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

by maikerumine » Tue Oct 17, 2017 18:26

The mapshrink will re-activate all river / canyon paths and will cut through regardless of what was there.

PreviousNext

Return to Servers