Andrey01

GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

Re: "just test" server

by Andrey01 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 13:10

iisu wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:As far as i know
But you don't. ;^)

I don`t understand your sentence." But you don`t" - what does it concern to?
I like and i am learning to build nice and great houses, palaces, infrastructures and etc... in Minetest!
My Mods:
Unfinished:Medicine,Cube Nodes.

Old:Sweet Machine,Drink Machine

My Favourite Servers:
just test, Switchboard PvP made by yngwie123, VanessaE`s creative-building server, Parkour Owned by LoweGaming, Fractal Island and some other servers!

sorcerykid

In-game: Nemo

by sorcerykid » Wed Jul 05, 2017 19:14

Andrey01 wrote:I am not noob, just some features i just don`t understand. I wonder no command /sethome although this command uses in every server. I like to suggest some mods to author because i so consider it needs.

Why is this thread populated with so many questions and complaints from Andrey01? That soapbox is getting old.

Not every server is going to appeal to every player. There is no universal gameplay standard for Minetest. For example "sethome" is not available everywhere. Try it on JT2, Extreme Survival Minetest City, or Must Test, you will be sorely disappointed.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 19:30

sorcerykid wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:I am not noob, just some features i just don`t understand. I wonder no command /sethome although this command uses in every server. I like to suggest some mods to author because i so consider it needs.

Why is this thread populated with so many questions and complaints from Andrey01? That soapbox is getting old.

Not every server is going to appeal to every player. There is no universal gameplay standard for Minetest. For example "sethome" is not available everywhere. Try it on JT2, Extreme Survival Minetest City, or Must Test, you will be sorely disappointed.

First, it was posted long ago and i don`t remember about what`s a speech was there. Second, sethome is standard command and it must use everywhere. Why - i have already explained it in a course of talking. Third, strange question. I asked no as noob, but i just complained on defects of the server. Also, some things i just did not know.
I like and i am learning to build nice and great houses, palaces, infrastructures and etc... in Minetest!
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:
just test, Switchboard PvP made by yngwie123, VanessaE`s creative-building server, Parkour Owned by LoweGaming, Fractal Island and some other servers!

iisu

GitHub: iisu
IRC: iisu
In-game: iisu

by iisu » Wed Jul 05, 2017 19:37

sorcerykid wrote:Why is this thread populated with so many questions and complaints from Andrey01? That soapbox is getting old.
Because he's one of the cheapest trolls I've seen and yet people fall for his baits easily. Seriously, replying to him is pointless.
But who am I to talk, I'm guilty too.
Á sér krummi ýfði stél
Einnig brýndi gogginn vel
flaug úr fjalla gjótum
flaug úr fjalla gjótum

"Krúnk krúnk nafnar komið hér
Krúnk krúnk því oss boðin er
Krás á köldum svelli
Krás á köldum svelli"

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 19:50

iisu wrote:
sorcerykid wrote:Why is this thread populated with so many questions and complaints from Andrey01? That soapbox is getting old.
Because he's one of the cheapest trolls I've seen and yet people fall for his baits easily. Seriously, replying to him is pointless.
But who am I to talk, I'm guilty too.

Read past post that i have written before to write so nonsense. I can say the troll are you! You killed me without any reason, you ignored my questions in Easter topic and you still gave me invalid links by this way i will PAY for nyan cats! You still dare to complain on me i post much! If you don`t stop trolling then i will report it to administrator.
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

BBmine

GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Wed Jul 05, 2017 20:40

Andrey01 wrote:
sorcerykid wrote:

First, it was posted long ago and i don`t remember about what`s a speech was there. Second, sethome is standard command and it must use everywhere. Why - i have already explained it in a course of talking. Third, strange question. I asked no as noob, but i just complained on defects of the server. Also, some things i just did not know.

Some players like the server's "defects" :) Maybe I don't but I just find somewhere else to play, instead of complaining on the forums. If you don't like this server, go somewhere else.
God's not dead!
Mods, Servers, and My Youtube Channel
The new forum that doesn't keep you from having fun:http://minetestofftopic.createaforum.com
I have now (not) quit Minetest.
The keyboard sequence to remove all bugs: Ctrl + A, Ctrl + X, Ctrl + S, Alt + F4

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 20:44

I did not say i don`t like the server. Maybe i need to go to other one for hacking that happened previous week.
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 20:49

Well ok! I won`t complain here ANYMORE, If you consider here are not defects. Then i can griefing, hacking and cheating, too. Can`t? Only i am not so silly to do it!
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

maikerumine

GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

by maikerumine » Wed Jul 05, 2017 22:11

Andrey01 wrote:Well ok! I won`t complain here ANYMORE, If you consider here are not defects. Then i can griefing, hacking and cheating, too. Can`t? Only i am not so silly to do it!

ANDREY!

Can you PLEASE Stop posting all this BS and just PLAY the game.
[] /

BBmine

by BBmine » Wed Jul 05, 2017 22:49

maikerumine wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:Well ok! I won`t complain here ANYMORE, If you consider here are not defects. Then i can griefing, hacking and cheating, too. Can`t? Only i am not so silly to do it!

ANDREY!

Can you PLEASE Stop posting all this BS and just PLAY the game.

Or just not play the game... ;)
God's not dead!
The new forum that doesn't keep you from having fun:http://minetestofftopic.createaforum.com
The keyboard sequence to remove all bugs: Ctrl + A, Ctrl + X, Ctrl + S, Alt + F4

iisu

by iisu » Wed Jul 05, 2017 23:15

BBmine wrote:Or just not play the game... ;)
Or just be gone.
Á sér krummi ýfði stél
flaug úr fjalla gjótum
flaug úr fjalla gjótum

Krás á köldum svelli
Krás á köldum svelli"

RWЯ

GitHub: DreamCrusher
IRC: DabbetulArz
In-game: http_Uros

by RWЯ » Thu Jul 06, 2017 00:56

iisu wrote:
Or just be gone.

Or go away
Имам јебено добре битове /
Заразне, па по телу имаш пликове /
Прича се да неки чича рикно је /

Имам јагоде питоме, брао их је Синан Сакић /
Али прво пито ме, бијем све те ликове, бикове и киклопе /
Не ћутим, не ћутим, не ћутим никоме /

Имам бас, брате који руши зидове /
Ја и мој пас, идемо у лов на китове /

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 09:49

First, i have already reported to everyone i WON`T post complaints and answers. Second, i am not going to leave the game. I decide - go away from the game or stay. FURTHERMORE i complained on an aim, no just so!
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

sorcerykid

by sorcerykid » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:59

I believe eddd said it best with this brilliant maxim:

"More mining, less whining!" xD

BBmine

by BBmine » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:15

Guys, let's not get so mad at Andrey01. English is not his first language, so everything we tell him gets translated back into Russian, and everything he tells us, he translates into English. There can be a loss of meaning in those translations. Especially if he uses Google translate, and if we/he mispells stuff.
God's not dead!

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 14:31

BBmine wrote:Guys, let's not get so mad at Andrey01. English is not his first language, so everything we tell him gets translated back into Russian, and everything he tells us, he translates into English. There can be a loss of meaning in those translations. Especially if he uses Google translate, and if we/he mispells stuff.

You`re right! I don`t understand why everyone attacks me by bad words. Although i am already silent on case of complaints and long ago. But some peoples have like remembered about that i complained and quote on my posts that i even don`t remember to what they concern. Similar people, especially iisu, take out exasperate me with bad words. That`s why if someone does not understand me they should apply to my past post where i wrote all.
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

maikerumine

GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

iisu

by iisu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 18:18

@up: +1

@down: Sorry, I took this from Offtopic section where people make this kind of posts, but we're not on Offtopic.
I deleted the quote with the image to deescalate.
Last edited by iisu on Thu Jul 06, 2017 19:44, edited 1 time in total.
Á sér krummi ýfði stél
flaug úr fjalla gjótum
flaug úr fjalla gjótum

Krás á köldum svelli
Krás á köldum svelli"

BBmine

by BBmine » Thu Jul 06, 2017 18:44

iisu wrote:+1

Paramat says to refrain from "+1" kinda posts! :P
God's not dead!

sorcerykid

by sorcerykid » Thu Jul 06, 2017 20:44

iisu wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:
BBmine wrote:This thing is invented by me
Sorry but S521 has had this feature for a very long time. If you don't play for more than a week your account gets deleted and all your prots are removed and your locked chests and doors turn into regular ones. Your inventory is transferred to public chests and all your privs are revoked.

Maybe we should introduce it here. It's much more fun to search for rich people's abandoned stuff than just some noobs' bones at spawn. @lag

Personally, I don't think it's justified to penalize players that have a life outside of Minetest. Some might be sick or on vacation or simply dealing with work and school or family commitments. Almost everybody needs to take a break. Purging accounts after only one week of inactivity seems overbearing, and is a sure-fire way to alienate players. Just my two cents.

Ruggero

In-game: Fritz

by Ruggero » Fri Jul 07, 2017 18:29

RWЯ wrote:
iisu wrote:
Or just be gone.

Or go away

Or go get minecraft and trash this game, no engine, no game-engine.... whatever
Join my minetest group on Telegram! (more infos here)

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 18:39

@Ruggero: it is just lol.XD If you don`t know i DON`T like to play Minecraft, i said it before. And STOP complain me on this topic and to go away me from here. Otherwise i will complain to administrator for it. I hope have you understood me?
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 18:43

By the way, how no engine?! Really have you not tried some mods?! It`s strange. It`s like Mobs Redo, Mesecons and HEAPS of other so mods!
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

Ruggero

by Ruggero » Fri Jul 07, 2017 18:45

Alright first of all I didn't know that you didn't like minecraft. In second point I'm not complaining about you, is this right FOOL? I've also warned you about iisu...
Last edited by Ruggero on Fri Jul 07, 2017 18:53, edited 1 time in total.

Ruggero

by Ruggero » Fri Jul 07, 2017 18:48

Andrey01 wrote:By the way, how no engine?! Really have you not tried some mods?! It`s strange. It`s like Mobs Redo, Mesecons and HEAPS of other so mods!

I was making sarcasm about minetest

PreviousNext

Return to Servers