Diamond knight
GitHub: Diamondknight
In-game: Ferrumprinceps

Re: Free PIZZA Server

by Diamond knight » Post

Samson1 wrote:Hello, I don't have a good time on the server, I think it's because that it's PvP! I have been killed many a time and
it's a mess! I would start all over again and keep it a nice world. I get lots of people asking about things and what do I do now? What does this do? And things like that, I go on the PIZZA server more then you do, witch is why I would like to be an admin. If you do not know what I am like being an admin or what I am like on my server then you cane join my server at (Samson's world), My server is not up at the moment because it got like the PIZZA server. My server will be up soon. and don't forget to look in the server list for my server every two days:D

pvp and free for all is the main reason i and possibly many players come, it is a fun server that has very little rules but still works fine due to protection mods.

JoshMars
In-game: rubber UbuntuJosh

by JoshMars » Post

This is the best server I've played on. The lack of rules and the pleasant anarchy are some of my favorite features. The mod choice is excellent as well.

Sauran
GitHub: Sauran
IRC: Sauran
In-game: Sauran

by Sauran » Post

Hello, please help us, it cool to have freedom, but now someone claimed admin rights and now he is banning people, thelord, help please. Stop paying for the server or take it back.

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Post

Sauran wrote:Hello, please help us, it cool to have freedom, but now someone claimed admin rights and now he is banning people, thelord, help please. Stop paying for the server or take it back.
Sauran try doing /privs thelord

this lord
In-game: thislord

by this lord » Post

why is everyone fighting me so much im mean i do stuff but i no body asks me to remove it and gets mad at me. and I really cant do anything now and everyones flooding my house and sonofsatan just turned on me.
please help me.

and why am i still banned because it says it should have expired already.

SONOFSATAN
IRC: SONOFSATAN stevr59
In-game: SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Post

this lord wrote:why is everyone fighting me so much im mean i do stuff but i no body asks me to remove it and gets mad at me. and I really cant do anything now and everyones flooding my house and sonofsatan just turned on me.
please help me.

and why am i still banned because it says it should have expired already.
Well for one you are not playing fair, you seem to have unlimited supply's you have tel port all over the place u put then in some one home with out asking u remove other player protection blocks and you come on my sever and start running scrips and giving your self privls with out asking. the pizza server was a good sever but now there spammers, password hacker, cheaters and people who are trying to shut the server down for good. to many players with 100 screen names causing trouble. we needs some moderators to stop a lot of this mess. if you want to play that's fine but stop trying to take over the sever.
SONOS Raspberry pi server nyx.no-ip.org:30001
SONOS -MT server www.swh59.com:30002

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Post

No moderators. Moderators ruin servers.

this lord
In-game: thislord

by this lord » Post

Why am i banned for the end of time?
i did nothing.
please i did not want this
im not gonna lie any more
but why am i banned again?
can i still play on my other account?
i'll stop if i can play again
please
and hi son of satan.

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

Last edited by vitaminx on Sun Sep 23, 2018 16:01, edited 1 time in total.

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Post

I do have a few questions, one is about the lag seem to get worse each day to the point its unplayable but if i look down the lag is gone or if i look a way from spawn it goes way if i hit the r key and disable the distance viewing i now get no map and it never loads. some people are getting bad lag wile others have no lag and it doesn't matter how many are log on. not sure it the sever or the client doing this. the other question is is there better chat system the one we have now is a pain to use when it comes to pming some one. with the bag lag and trying to pm a player with a weird name you end up letting the whole sever know what ur saying . all so we still having problem with players using cheat clients and causing troubles and using foul language. other than that it a great sever.

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Post

yes i am using the official minetest 4.13 client it seem to be the worse at the edge of the map where i made my home.
i tryd the f 10 and /pm and thr tab that dont work but i did find out how to copy and paste /msg player name
now the problem now is we getting hit hard my a some one doing non stop spamming of cuss words and racist stuff last nite it went on for 2 hours non stop and today they came back again players are leaving the server over this it out of control we need a admin or something to stop it even wen there dead there still spamming the guy told every one he is running scrips to do it

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Post

vitaminx wrote:
SONOFSATAN wrote:now the problem now is we getting hit hard my a some one doing non stop spamming of cuss words and racist stuff last nite it went on for 2 hours non stop and today they came back again players are leaving the server over this it out of control we need a admin or something to stop it even wen there dead there still spamming the guy told every one he is running scrips to do it
Who was it?
i dont recall all the name they keep coming back under different names but one was called adolf hilter but they have come on as lolgod, gruff and i dont recall how many different name bublegum may recall the other names. next time i,ll write there name down

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Post

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Post

It would be nice to have /ignore <playername>, at least.

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Post

Sorry if this is a pain vitaminx, there is a user by the name of rhobar, he has been doing racist spams on your server, u find them quite offensive, he says things about jews and African American. He insulted me. He forces ppl to apologize to him by spam instead of approaching it in a mature manner. Sorry if this is annoying -- your Wolfie friend LWOLF :3
Stay strong, and stay awesome --LEGENDARYWOLF 2016 :3

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Post

There needs to be a client side /ignore <player> command.

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Post

RHOBAR THEKING HAS BEEN NO STOP SPAMMING THE SEVER FOR HOURS NOW USING THE WORDS KILL NIG@#, ITS THE SAME GUY AS YESTERDAY RHOBAR AND ADOLF HILTER AND I DONT KNOW MANY OTHER NAME HE GOES BY THIS MESS IS GETTING WORSE EACH DAY MAY BE IT TIME YOU JUST KILL THE SEVER FOR GOOD SINCE NO BODY CAN STOP THIS MESS. T BUT I QUESS HIS PLAN IS WORKING MAKING PEOPLE LEAVE THE SEVER FOR GOOD

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Post

I agree completely Josh Mars. I've tried confronting him in a good way, I apologized to him for acting childish before, I'm telling him that the way he is acting isn't right. He's the one who offended others race and religion just as SONOFSATAN said yet he won't listen. If others (responsible ppl) had ban privs? Hmm... . I am upset that he won't listen to reason. I don't know what he wants out of it. I've told him he has hurt others, in fact he should look in another perspective. rhobar says "I WON'T STOP SPAMMONG UNTIL (player) APPOLOGIZES"

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Post

*spamming

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Post

best thing to do is call or email the fbi cyber crime division he has used the word kill and other hate full language which fall under cyber bulling and hate crime may be they will do some thing about it so far this has been going on for over 5 hours now non stop and i an even getting tired of it

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Post

you have lost complete control of your sever i quess the best thing to do is kill it and be done with it

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Post

It's Happening AGAIN rhobar is on. Everyone is trying to ignore him but it's very hard. Rhobar says he's coming on everyday, he's REALLY ruining FREE PIZZA SERVER. he will not stop!! Richu had a 'chat boycott' idea (which was an awesome idea BTW) but even if no one uses chat he won't stop it is RIDICULOUS. Ppl can't craft either. I'm getting sick and tired of this, he keeps saying he's a veteran/marine but we know he's not. --your INCREDIBLY FURIOUS ANNOYED friend Wolfie =3. (Do you thing others should have Ban privs I think it's a good idea. I mean some of us r on everyday so.. I'm just thinking)