SONOFSATAN
IRC: SONOFSATAN stevr59
In-game: SONOFSATAN

Re: Free PIZZA Server

by SONOFSATAN » Post

LEGENDARYWOLF wrote:It's Happening AGAIN rhobar is on. Everyone is trying to ignore him but it's very hard. Rhobar says he's coming on everyday, he's REALLY ruining FREE PIZZA SERVER. he will not stop!! Richu had a 'chat boycott' idea (which was an awesome idea BTW) but even if no one uses chat he won't stop it is RIDICULOUS. Ppl can't craft either. I'm getting sick and tired of this, he keeps saying he's a veteran/marine but we know he's not. --your INCREDIBLY FURIOUS ANNOYED friend Wolfie =3. (Do you thing others should have Ban privs I think it's a good idea. I mean some of us r on everyday so.. I'm just thinking)
\

here they guy ip addy he gave us he has 100s of complaints on him 98.138.253.109 vitmix should all so have his ip addy as well to confrim this is the right addy
SONOS Raspberry pi server nyx.no-ip.org:30001
SONOS -MT server www.swh59.com:30002

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Post

SONOFSATAN wrote:
LEGENDARYWOLF wrote:It's Happening AGAIN rhobar is on. Everyone is trying to ignore him but it's very hard. Rhobar says he's coming on everyday, he's REALLY ruining FREE PIZZA SERVER. he will not stop!! Richu had a 'chat boycott' idea (which was an awesome idea BTW) but even if no one uses chat he won't stop it is RIDICULOUS. Ppl can't craft either. I'm getting sick and tired of this, he keeps saying he's a veteran/marine but we know he's not. --your INCREDIBLY FURIOUS ANNOYED friend Wolfie =3. (Do you thing others should have Ban privs I think it's a good idea. I mean some of us r on everyday so.. I'm just thinking)
\

here they guy ip addy he gave us he has 100s of complaints on him 98.138.253.109 vitmix should all so have his ip addy as well to confrim this is the right addy
Stay strong, and stay awesome --LEGENDARYWOLF 2016 :3

this lord
In-game: thislord

by this lord » Post

THIS RHOBAR RYIMING WITH RUBBER NONSENCE HAS TO END .IT CANT BE SUPERVISED ANYMORE NOR ANYTHING .NO ONE WANTS A SERVER WITH SPAMMERS THAT BREAK THE ACTUAL RULES OF SPAMMING (yes there is a spam rule book make 2007) .HE IS WANTING THE SERVER AND PEOPLE AND WANT PEOPLE TO HACK HIM LIKE THE GUY WHO WAS ABLE TO FLY THAT ONE DAY. FIX THIS PROBELM!!

(this has been going on for too long)

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Post

Agreed

JoshMars
In-game: rubber UbuntuJosh

by JoshMars » Post

Also: two things i dont get:
Why was regular sticks removed from the sticks group? And why doesn't fire work any more?

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

Last edited by vitaminx on Sun Sep 23, 2018 16:03, edited 1 time in total.

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Post

We can now ignore players! A wish came true :3

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Post

Last edited by vitaminx on Sun Sep 23, 2018 16:03, edited 1 time in total.

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Post

Well, guys..my friends...SONOFSATAN, BubbleGum, TeamTDM, Sparkle17, Keijuliz780, garroth, roxy, XxhannaxX, even my enemies...it's been a long run...we had fun..we also didn't we laughed..we cried, but u were all awesome..I am happy I was your friend. Until we meet again Stay strong, Stay Awesome this is wolf signing off...goodbye..my friends (I'm crying)

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Post

Thank you vitmix for giving us the best sever ever. Wolf i am sorry, please come to my sever THE PROMISED LAND OR MEIN LAND and hang out for a wile and that goes for every body i will miss u guys so much.

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Post

I am working on a permanent hosting solution, but I will turn the server on this Wed thru Fri from 4 pm to 10 pm EST

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Post

JoshMars wrote:I am working on a permanent hosting solution, but I will turn the server on this Wed thru Fri from 4 pm to 10 pm EST
Glad to see your getting it back up, if you need my help testing it let me know.

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Post

Cool, although I may or may not return to free pizza it's good to know you will be running it, good luck with that bud. :D

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Thanks Vitaminx for your great server, i had a good times there ;)

Anyone from FREEPIZZA SERVER is also welcome to SaKeL World Server.

redblade7
IRC: redneonglow redblade7
In-game: redblade7 redblade7_owner

by redblade7 » Post

Pizza Server was great, had fun with a lot of people, it's a shame the griefers destroyed it, I did my best to list the offenders on my "PK Monument" near the spawn point. Pizza Server was also the main influence behind my server, the Creative Gardens (incl. its two predecessors), and preventing griefers has been my top priority and I have done a really good job. Thank you Vitaminx for a year of fun and everyone else who made Pizza Server enjoyable.

Edit: 5/14/16 with new server info.
Last edited by redblade7 on Sat May 14, 2016 20:25, edited 1 time in total.
-redblade7, admin of: THE CREATIVE GARDENS (creative), THE VALLEYS (sandbox), and THE DIGITAL FARMS (farming/hunger/shops)

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Post

'Sup it's me, Wolfie :3 Just came to say, your all freaking awesome....yea..that's...that's it..yeah.. ._. *cough* ... I may see some of you on other servers and yeah.. ._.

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Post

Anyone else still alive here?

redblade7
IRC: redneonglow redblade7
In-game: redblade7 redblade7_owner

by redblade7 » Post

JoshMars wrote:Anyone else still alive here?
Yep! It's not as active as it was a year ago but we still have a large group of players.
-redblade7, admin of: THE CREATIVE GARDENS (creative), THE VALLEYS (sandbox), and THE DIGITAL FARMS (farming/hunger/shops)

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Post

Reasons I love FREE PIZZA SERVER:
  • Has travelnet mod, which means it's easier to gather resources, build cities, and explore.

Has protection blocks, versus areas protection or no protection. This is great because it's easy to use, very intuitive, and everyone is equal, can protect as much land as they can craft protections for.

Landup! Those mountains are friggin awesome!

The bug that left all those lava/unknown/random block blobs. All sorts of goodies could be found in those things. You can gather the slabs of diamond, and recycle them into tools. Also, lots of uncraftable blocks, and trees saplings that don't spawn on the map.

Lack of moderation. Some servers are just WAY too moderated. SONOFSATAN got banned on one for his name alone. Vitaminx didn't ban ppl left and right, and pretty much left the server to run itself. He did ban a few INSANE greifers and pain-in-the-butts like grumpycat, and rhobartheking.

No bones or dropping stuff when you died. This is great, and allowed the server to work even though there was little moderation. Killing people only transported them to spawn and damaged their armour. This means aggressive players couldn't be a HUGE problem. Several times ppl would kill me and I would just be chill, since they couldn't steal my stuff, and sometimes I would put on my armour and fight back :P

Armour. Although, I never wore mine, so everyone could see my skin, which lead to BubbleGum calling me 'abs' XD

Moreblocks saw. I didn't realize how much I love this mod until I played a few servers without it. It makes buildings so much cooler! I used that thing a lot on my cathedral (if you haven't seen it, ask me to show you)

My cathedral. That thing is my baby. It took my 5-6 months to build.
    On another note, the landup desertstone dropped desertstone, not desertcobble, which ultimately allowed me to build my cathedral in way less time. It makes sense too, some mines irl yield different qualities of stone. It would be cool if landup:stone dropped default:stone too:) I think that was on accident tho...

Story. When I joined FREE PIZZA SERVER for the first time, it had been around for a while and there was a lot to explore. Even the messy spawn was cool, because it made the server seem buzzing with life. It also made the tidy villages several kilometers from spawn so much more awesome.
    I kept wondering why people had so much STUFF and creative only stuff. I eventually figgured out that vitaminx had probably started the server creative, to give it a little boost. One day when exploring about 25,000 blocks from spawn I found a village with a sign in one of the buildings telling a friend about creative week, with an exact date (can't remember off the top of my head) when the server would be creative for a bit :)

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Post

More reasons I love FREE PIZZA:

One thing I forgot to mention: The lack of moderation left players to solve their own differences, which was fun to watch/participate in. Like when someone would spam chat for 20 minutes. It would surprise some server owners that their chat could be spammed for a few minutes without the sky falling. Usually the player would get bored in a few minutes and stop. (I figgured out how to rig an autospam machine with mesecons and the command block :))) :P)

Also, I'll throw this out: 95% of the diamonds used in tools that I built my cathedral with were stolen diamonds :D
** so scandalous **
This is where the devil face emoji would be nice XD

Don't bugs make the best features :D

Ya know, servers can be really awesome social experiments.

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Post

Hey dude, how's GPS going? I'm taking a break from mine test so that's why I haven't been active :P. I'll start playing again (probably) I miss you all :D bye

~LegendaryWolf

Charizard596
GitHub: Charizard596
IRC: no tengo
In-game: Charizard596

by Charizard596 » Post

una pregunta, me podrían decir como buscar el server?, es que no sale en foros ni nada, ya busque en los servidores públicos y tampoco sale entonces no se que hacer

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Post

I will be hosting a new map with the same mods, rules, and configuration here shortly. jjb is hosting the good ole map on Free PIZZA.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15585

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Post

I'M ACTIVE AGAIN :D

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Post

LEGENDARYWOLF wrote:I'M ACTIVE AGAIN :D