Amhi

Post Reply
User avatar
HeavyTruth
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 13:19
GitHub: nonofyourbuisnees
IRC: PEWPEW
In-game: Bang
Location: Minetest Skyblock or Earth
Contact:

Re: Amhi

by HeavyTruth » Post

CroGamesVP wrote:Player PopularmMods use hack and he say that,ban or kick him,or don t do nothing! :)He was use hack mode
he is joking -_-''
this guy also love to grief at other server
TUP TU TA DI DIRP DERP TU TU TUT TUT TU TA DI DERP DERP :DD
LoL

CroGamesVP
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 14:08
In-game: CROMBO

Re: Amhi

by CroGamesVP » Post

He joking?!No can t be real

User avatar
DI3HARD139
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 21:04
GitHub: DI3HARD139
IRC: DI3HARD139
In-game: DI3HARD139 DI3HARD139_

Re: Amhi

by DI3HARD139 » Post

Minetest doesn't have hacks/cheats. It does however have glitches. What was he doing?

Edit: Saw the screenshot on the last page. Likely just claiming that to get attention as there was no abnormal activity in the server log.

CroGamesVP
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 14:08
In-game: CROMBO

Re: Amhi

by CroGamesVP » Post

DI3HARD139 wrote:Minetest doesn't have hacks/cheats. It does however have glitches. What was he doing?

Edit: Saw the screenshot on the last page. Likely just claiming that to get attention as there was no abnormal activity in the server log.
I know what I saw :)

CroGamesVP
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 14:08
In-game: CROMBO

Re: Amhi

by CroGamesVP » Post

CroGamesVP wrote:
DI3HARD139 wrote:Minetest doesn't have hacks/cheats. It does however have glitches. What was he doing?

Edit: Saw the screenshot on the last page. Likely just claiming that to get attention as there was no abnormal activity in the server log.
I know what I saw :) But where is server Amhi?? Can you answer i will be very happy when you will amswer for that question! :) Amhi is not on server list,where is it? :)

CroGamesVP
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 14:08
In-game: CROMBO

Re: Amhi

by CroGamesVP » Post

I know what I saw :) But where is server Amhi?? Can you answer i will be very happy when you will answer for that question! :) Amhi is not on server list,where is it? :P

User avatar
DI3HARD139
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 21:04
GitHub: DI3HARD139
IRC: DI3HARD139
In-game: DI3HARD139 DI3HARD139_

Re: Amhi

by DI3HARD139 » Post

@CroGamesVP It was down at the time of your post. I was doing a server wide backup and updating the subgame for AMHI. Its up now though.

User avatar
kidmondo
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 07:56
IRC: kidmondo
In-game: kidmondo
Location: New Zealand

Re: Amhi

by kidmondo » Post

I like the new MOTD that I had absolutely no involvement with...
Image

CroGamesVP
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 14:08
In-game: CROMBO

Re: Amhi

by CroGamesVP » Post

I have priv to fly forever when server crashes and i go back to server and i have forever fly priv! :) Fix that! Pls

User avatar
DI3HARD139
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 21:04
GitHub: DI3HARD139
IRC: DI3HARD139
In-game: DI3HARD139 DI3HARD139_

Re: Amhi

by DI3HARD139 » Post

CroGamesVP wrote:I have priv to fly forever when server crashes and i go back to server and i have forever fly priv! :) Fix that! Pls
@everamzah Might be an issue with the mod that allows purchasing of privs.

CroGamesVP
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 14:08
In-game: CROMBO

Re: Amhi

by CroGamesVP » Post

DI3HARD139 wrote:
CroGamesVP wrote:I have priv to fly forever when server crashes and i go back to server and i have forever fly priv! :) Fix that! Pls
@everamzah Might be an issue with the mod that allows purchasing of privs.
Yesterday Kidmomdo fix the problem!
Thanks Kidmondo! :)

User avatar
everamzah
Member
Posts: 490
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 00:47
GitHub: everamzah
IRC: everamzah
In-game: everamzah

Re: Amhi

by everamzah » Post

The privs shop uses the Player Effects mod by Wuzzy to register (load-time) and apply (run-time) "effects" to players. In this case, it is the granting and revoking of either fast or fly privs.

If the player buys a priv, and the server crashes, then the effect is applied but never canceled.

I do not know how to best address this issue other than canceling any applied effects each time the server starts. That's a bit extreme, however.

Edit: I forgot playereffects came with an autosave feature. So you can do playereffects_autosave = n to set the interval for autosaving effects. 0 to disable.

Dragonop
Member
Posts: 1232
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:59
GitHub: Dragonop
IRC: Dragonop
In-game: Dragonop
Location: Argentina

Re: Amhi

by Dragonop » Post

DI3HARD139 wrote:Minetest doesn't have hacks/cheats. It does however have glitches.
Sadly, you are wrong, it's fairly easy to modify the source code to avoid the priv checks in servers so you can fly, noclip, etc.

User avatar
DI3HARD139
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 21:04
GitHub: DI3HARD139
IRC: DI3HARD139
In-game: DI3HARD139 DI3HARD139_

Re: Amhi

by DI3HARD139 » Post

Did not know that.

User avatar
Tmanyo
Member
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 01:20
GitHub: Tmanyo
IRC: Tmanyo
In-game: tmanyo
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Amhi

by Tmanyo » Post

DI3HARD139 wrote:Did not know that.
This guy, am I right?!!
Tmanyo
http://www.rrhmsservers.ml
Servers I Host:
Tmanyo-Realism
Mods of mine that I don't totally hate:
Bank Accounts
T-Rating
Tmusic Player

User avatar
kidmondo
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 07:56
IRC: kidmondo
In-game: kidmondo
Location: New Zealand

Re: Amhi

by kidmondo » Post

So.... Dragonop said there would be a "slight" timeout... GG WP

Dragonop
Member
Posts: 1232
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:59
GitHub: Dragonop
IRC: Dragonop
In-game: Dragonop
Location: Argentina

Re: Amhi

by Dragonop » Post

Hey... btw I crashed it again sorry fellows :p

CroGamesVP
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 14:08
In-game: CROMBO

Re: Amhi

by CroGamesVP » Post

Hey, how to join IRC, or MT-AMHI, or switchPVP what is the adress/port(for that but need to be in amhi server (SwitchPVP))

User avatar
everamzah
Member
Posts: 490
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 00:47
GitHub: everamzah
IRC: everamzah
In-game: everamzah

Re: Amhi

by everamzah » Post

#RRHMS on irc.inchra.net

CroGamesVP
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 14:08
In-game: CROMBO

Re: Amhi

by CroGamesVP » Post

everamzah wrote:The privs shop uses the Player Effects mod by Wuzzy to register (load-time) and apply (run-time) "effects" to players. In this case, it is the granting and revoking of either fast or fly privs.

If the player buys a priv, and the server crashes, then the effect is applied but never canceled.

I do not know how to best address this issue other than canceling any applied effects each time the server starts. That's a bit extreme, however.

Edit: I forgot playereffects came with an autosave feature. So you can do playereffects_autosave = n to set the interval for autosaving effects. 0 to disable.
My friend have problem, she is in the block, she type /spawn but didn t work, fix that pls help
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-02-27-17-55-31.png
(222.64 KiB) Not downloaded yet

User avatar
everamzah
Member
Posts: 490
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 00:47
GitHub: everamzah
IRC: everamzah
In-game: everamzah

Re: Amhi

by everamzah » Post

The /spawn command checks for the 'spawn' priv. Otherwise it should very well work, and is identical to the "Spawn" button on the inventory screen.

I just checked and that's where this player set their home. Looks like they keep going back there, for whatever reason.

User avatar
everamzah
Member
Posts: 490
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 00:47
GitHub: everamzah
IRC: everamzah
In-game: everamzah

Re: Amhi

by everamzah » Post

This server goes down at 3AM EST each morning for a backup. At least that's what DI3HARD139 told me. I don't know if the host machine is supposed to restart or not, but it should if it doesn't already.

Lately it has been going down at 3AM EST and not coming back up. DI3HARD139 is pretty much never around, and switchboard all but took the server over and threatened to revoke all of Kidmondo's privs.

I'll be on hiatus.

With regards,
James

Dragonop
Member
Posts: 1232
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:59
GitHub: Dragonop
IRC: Dragonop
In-game: Dragonop
Location: Argentina

Re: Amhi

by Dragonop » Post

everamzah wrote:switchboard all but took the server over and threatened to revoke all of Kidmondo's privs.
Lmfao, details please?

User avatar
kidmondo
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 07:56
IRC: kidmondo
In-game: kidmondo
Location: New Zealand

Re: Amhi

by kidmondo » Post

Dragonop wrote:Lmfao, details please?
Well its just this really:
Image

User avatar
DI3HARD139
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 21:04
GitHub: DI3HARD139
IRC: DI3HARD139
In-game: DI3HARD139 DI3HARD139_

Re: Amhi

by DI3HARD139 » Post

I'm not around mainly due to my work schedule. If i am on its usually not until around 10pm-12am EST. If the server is still not cooperating ill restore the old restart script and go back to manually updating it. Now the issue between switchboard and Kidmondo was that kid kept revoking the "ban" priv from switchboard so I revoked the "privs" priv from both to attempt to stop the issues. I will restore the "privs" priv to kid and revoke the mod privs from switchboard if prefered. I will reconnect the IRC bot to log the chat from here on for if an issue shall arise. The server doesn't backup nightly. The physical machine does however reboot nightly @ 3AM EST so the Minetest server processes can restarted and the RAM flushed to increase stability (Particularly if a large amount of WE is used during that day). I do logon to IRC when I can to check that the server is running and if not I'll manually start it and check why it didn't.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests