MinetestForFun SKYBLOCK

BlueTangs Rock
Member
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 05:00
Location: Under Le' Sea

Re: MinetestForFun SKYBLOCK

by BlueTangs Rock » Post

How's things going now?
Look at that, a signiture box! To bad I have nothing to put in i-... Wait...

User avatar
Aerozoic
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 15:04
GitHub: aerozoic
IRC: aerozoic
In-game: aerozoic
Location: USA

Re: MinetestForFun SKYBLOCK

by Aerozoic » Post

Wow it's been so long. But there is still plans to get it fixed. :)
“For once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

User avatar
HobbitPower
New member
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 14:44
IRC: HobbitPower
In-game: HobbitPower
Location: Germany

Re: MinetestForFun SKYBLOCK

by HobbitPower » Post

Aerozoic wrote:Wow it's been so long. But there is still plans to get it fixed. :)
Indeed a long time no see :(
One does not simply walk into mordor unless you're an Hobbit(Power)!

User avatar
Aerozoic
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 15:04
GitHub: aerozoic
IRC: aerozoic
In-game: aerozoic
Location: USA

Re: MinetestForFun SKYBLOCK

by Aerozoic » Post

I'm not sure what the status is now. I haven't heard from darcidride in awhile. I'll ask next time i see him online.
“For once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
New member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 23:44
In-game: Ethan Nordin

Re: MinetestForFun SKYBLOCK

by yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee » Post

cessna151 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2015 14:01
I can't play on my old username. I can only play if i create a new username.
same also do you remember me yeah my accout was taken by this Vee person and squeake craft has not been working and no matter what appstore I can't download it because it says no such game exists
I used to play and now I can't so if you can help me I would greatly appreciate it

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
New member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 23:44
In-game: Ethan Nordin

Re: MinetestForFun SKYBLOCK

by yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee » Post

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 23:54
cessna151 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2015 14:01
I can't play on my old username. I can only play if i create a new username.
same also do you remember me yeah my account(s) [the only one that might be left is the uyfuy was taken by this Vee person and squeake craft has not been working and no matter what appstore I can't download it because it says no such game exists
I used to play and now I can't so if you can help me I would greatly appreciate it


?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//gtrewopqweldkcrue23loedckt uy4321

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
New member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 23:44
In-game: Ethan Nordin

Re: MinetestForFun SKYBLOCK

by yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee » Post

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 23:54
cessna151 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2015 14:01
I can't play on my old username. I can only play if i create a new username.
same also do you remember me yeah my account(s) [the only one that might be left is the uyfuy was taken by this Vee person and squeake craft has not been working and no matter what appstore I can't download it because it says no such game exists
I used to play and now I can't so if you can help me I would greatly appreciate it


?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//gtrewopqweldkcrue23loedckt uy4321

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
New member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 23:44
In-game: Ethan Nordin

Re: MinetestForFun SKYBLOCK

by yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee » Post

well I found it now
but not the server 😥😭😞😩

When a hacker steals your account "He is to dangerous to be kept alive"

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
New member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 23:44
In-game: Ethan Nordin

Re: MinetestForFun SKYBLOCK

by yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee » Post

long time no see ee

User avatar
Aerozoic
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 15:04
GitHub: aerozoic
IRC: aerozoic
In-game: aerozoic
Location: USA

Re: MinetestForFun SKYBLOCK

by Aerozoic » Post

Sorry, this server is down and i don't know if it will ever be back.
“For once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rubenwardy, sofar and 1 guest