IRC: Enrico - Enricoo - Enrlco
In-game: Enrico - Enriko

Re: Water fall

by Enrikoo » Post

bosapara wrote:
m8ii wrote:Water fall around spawn.
Nice, waters of armageddon

/click to open/
The admins are better to insert areas mod. If the admins do not want it, then use the Worldedit to avoid such a cause. Should a player even use cheatengine in Minetest, the server should be closed for 1 month. That must be to protect the hackers and to search the hacker carefully.

If there are problems with my spelling or explanation, just let me know.
short signature: Many said that the whole sentence makes no sense or have so many others.

bosapara

Re: Water fall

by bosapara » Post

Enrikoo wrote:
bosapara wrote:
m8ii wrote:Water fall around spawn.
Nice, waters of armageddon
The admins are better to insert areas mod. If the admins do not want it, then use the Worldedit to avoid such a cause. Should a player even use cheatengine in Minetest, the server should be closed for 1 month. That must be to protect the hackers and to search the hacker carefully.
I think all more easy - need at least 1 active admin/moderator - it will solve 99% of problems

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

Re: [Server] Survival X

by HONEYBOOBOOCHILD » Post

Server does need some moderation.

bosapara

by bosapara » Post

Basic machines mod works incorrect at the server - inventory mod in mover and etc. A lot of machines now doesnt work cuz something was changed incorrect.
Please, update or fix it. (New stable version is available)

m8ii

Return water

by m8ii » Post

Return water
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)

bosapara

Re: Return water

by bosapara » Post

m8ii wrote:Return water
Where? Cant find or already fixed

I don't agree, it was crazy chaos for new players

ADM17
IRC: MikeSL
In-game: ADM17

by ADM17 » Post

In my opinion the water should be added again, I saw too many players dying by falldamage, one bad step for an inexperienced player and he is dead or
the tons of monsters living under the houses do the rest.

bosapara

by bosapara » Post

ADM17 wrote:In my opinion the water should be added again, I saw too many players dying by falldamage, one bad step for an inexperienced player and he is dead or
the tons of monsters living under the houses do the rest.
I think we talk about water wall from the sky

m8ii

Water

by m8ii » Post

Water was added in height 47, just two layers. Admin (or other) deleted this water and common water, that was around spawn, on height 1 and lower. This water should be returned.
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)

bosapara

Re: Water

by bosapara » Post

m8ii wrote:Water was added in height 47, just two layers. Admin (or other) deleted this water and common water, that was around spawn. This water should be returned.
with it i agree for 100%, but how? a lot of buildings, farms, fountains now without water, how admin can add back?

its impossible, imho

ADM17

by ADM17 » Post

I didn't mean the water at the sky should be added again(but with oxygen bottles added too, it could be funny). But at least some of the water at sealevel could be added again, the server looks like after an acopalypse now.

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

REMOVE "killing in town without a reason" BEING ABUSED BIG TIME.
Several players /sethome at spawn then pick fights ANYWHERE ON ENTIRE MAP, lose on purpose so the other player loses all items.
Also they /sethome at spawn then suicide using another players ball spawner causing other player to "kill without reason" lose all items and go to jail EVEN WHEN PLAYERS ARE THOUSANDS OF NODES AWAY FROM EACHOTHER. This cheat works anywhere on the map.
Please remove jail/lose items for spawn killing, it's doing way more harm than good. Plus you can kill with a bow at spawn anyways. Consider a few seconds of immortality/non interaction at /spawn. please

PolySaken
GitHub: PolySaken-I-Am
In-game: PolySaken

by PolySaken » Post

REMOVE "killing in town without a reason" BEING ABUSED BIG TIME.
Several players /sethome at spawn then pick fights ANYWHERE ON ENTIRE MAP, lose on purpose so the other player loses all items.
Also they /sethome at spawn then suicide using another players ball spawner causing other player to "kill without reason" lose all items and go to jail EVEN WHEN PLAYERS ARE THOUSANDS OF NODES AWAY FROM EACHOTHER. This cheat works anywhere on the map.
Please remove jail/lose items for spawn killing, it's doing way more harm than good. Plus you can kill with a bow at spawn anyways. Consider a few seconds of immortality/non interaction at /spawn. please
the mod i posted further up should deal with this
Guidebook Lib, for in-game docs | Poly Decor, some cool blocks | Vision Lib, an all-purpose library.

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

I had to up and quit and play on a new server cause some players got my ball and hate the fact that I'm queen of the server y'all. smeagol and MAYKEL real jealous I'm so popular and pretty and way better. haters gonna hate. Is the owner still alive? Sakel wake up man!

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:I had to up and quit and play on a new server cause some players got my ball and hate the fact that I'm queen of the server y'all. smeagol and MAYKEL real jealous I'm so popular and pretty and way better. haters gonna hate. Is the owner still alive? Sakel wake up man!
popular? way pretty? queen of the server? man, your rlly full of youself.
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

Yep but I wanna stay on topic which is smeagold and MAYKEL like playing with other players balls! and it that ain't no fun cause I can't play any more. I actually mined and built stuff. All they do is /sethome at spawn and kill someone thousands of nodes away, basically making the server unplayable for me. This my favorite server and I can't even do anything there no more. I wish town protection removed.
Stix wrote:
HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:I had to up and quit and play on a new server cause some players got my ball and hate the fact that I'm queen of the server y'all. smeagol and MAYKEL real jealous I'm so popular and pretty and way better. haters gonna hate. Is the owner still alive? Sakel wake up man!
popular? way pretty? queen of the server? man, your rlly full of youself.

RWЯ
GitHub: DreamCrusher
IRC: DabbetulArz
In-game: Hood

by RWЯ » Post

Can you restart my password? IGN: Unfletched
If I feel it then I do it (I don’t need a reason why)

PolySaken

by PolySaken » Post

maybe have pvp enabled only in the pvp arena?
or have a warzone as well and only be able to fight in those two places ?
Guidebook Lib, for in-game docs | Poly Decor, some cool blocks | Vision Lib, an all-purpose library.

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

It is possible to make entities do 0 damage when they are within certain coordinates
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

PolySaken

by PolySaken » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:It is possible to make entities do 0 damage when they are within certain coordinates
the answer has been presented to us. now we must make use of it.

m8ii

Time before deleting account

by m8ii » Post

What time has to spend before account will be deleted?

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

Re: Time before deleting account

by Stix » Post

m8ii wrote:What time has to spend before account will be deleted?
none, just make sure you have the materials specified in your inventory on your first log-out.
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

m8ii

Time before deleting account

by m8ii » Post

What will be, if i long time don't visit this server?

ADM17

Re: Time before deleting account

by ADM17 » Post

m8ii wrote:What will be, if i long time don't visit this server?
Nothing, SaKeL just cleaned up the server once in february this year. If you worry about your account, just visit the forum from time to time as changes at the server will usually be anounced.