[Server] Survival X

User avatar
ADM17
Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 22:17
Location: Unknown
IRC: MikeSL
In-game: ADM17

MODS?

by ADM17 » Sun May 20, 2018 18:07

Why do I have the strange feeling that this server could need some moderation?
At least there is no bedrock at the server........
Image
Attachments
screenshot_20180520_163220.png
(626.95 KiB) Not downloaded yet
 

User avatar
Stix
Member
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
Location: USA
IRC: Stix + Stix_
In-game: Stix

Re: [Server] Survival X

by Stix » Wed May 23, 2018 01:34

@Sakel teleport request are screwed up atm, when doing tpr it acts at tphr and vica-versa most times due to a glitch, because of this glitch i accidentally invited andy2001 into my house who killed me and dugger2 at our home, he was somehow able to make us drop our items even though we werent on walkable objects and there were no cityblocks in the area, he also hit us first, please reset his home points so its out of our home and he cant tp to it to torment us anymore, it would be nice if he could be banned, some of the stuff before-mentioned that he did is very fishy.
Hello, profile stalker...
Need to know something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
Next release of your favorite game? "Bugfixes" --Wuzzy
[OLD]The new Minetest-offtopic can be found here: https://minetestoftopic.createaforum.com/index.php
 

User avatar
Stix
Member
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
Location: USA
IRC: Stix + Stix_
In-game: Stix

Re: [Server] Survival X

by Stix » Wed May 23, 2018 03:23

player Andythegay321 is spamming chat with sexual content, heres proof: Image. Also if you check his other accounts by IP im pretty sure you'll see hes the same guy as: Andy123, Andy321, and Andy2001.
Hello, profile stalker...
Need to know something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
Next release of your favorite game? "Bugfixes" --Wuzzy
[OLD]The new Minetest-offtopic can be found here: https://minetestoftopic.createaforum.com/index.php
 

User avatar
Sheriff
Member
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 21:25

Re: [Server] Survival X

by Sheriff » Thu May 24, 2018 19:15

Stix wrote:when doing tpr it acts at (sp?) tphr... i accidentally invited andy2001 into my house


What I've seen happen some times is a player 1 and a player 2 both tpr me. I only notice one of them and tpy, and the wrong person appears. Same thing can happen with a tpr and a tphr and any combination thereof. In other words, you might've done a tpy for an expected tpr or tphr, but it accepted a tpr or tphr that you didn't notice or expect.
 

User avatar
Sheriff
Member
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 21:25

Re: [Server] Survival X

by Sheriff » Thu May 24, 2018 21:50

Stix wrote:Andythegay321 is spamming...with sexual content... pretty sure...hes...Andy123, Andy321, and Andy2001


That was a user who hates Andy, trying to make him look bad. (Not that Andy needs help with that.) This other user is fixated on the whole sodomite thing and has claimed to be one themselves, on other occasions and accounts.
 

User avatar
Sheriff
Member
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 21:25

Re: [Server] Survival X

by Sheriff » Thu May 24, 2018 21:52

P.S. It's not me, but I'll give you a clue: Notice the BLOCK CAPS and think of who else you know that habitually uses them.
 

User avatar
Stix
Member
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
Location: USA
IRC: Stix + Stix_
In-game: Stix

Re: [Server] Survival X

by Stix » Fri May 25, 2018 14:17

Sheriff wrote:P.S. It's not me, but I'll give you a clue: Notice the BLOCK CAPS and think of who else you know that habitually uses them.

REDStoneOre? i frequently see her using full caps in chat.

On a side-note i didnt do /tpy in the time andy got in my friends house, i had gave him a tpr request, then i waited 3 mins for it to expire before i headed home (at first i wanted to teleport to andy to kill him as he was mocking me). I was in the middle of making a machines setup when i looked up and saw andy in the home, i quickly killed him, and the strangest thing happened, although there wasnt a city-block in a miles radius i was sent to jail, then when i teleported back i saw that andy had come back also and was killing my friend (i had no sword on me to help as i lost stuff when i went to jail) and guess what happened when he suceeded? he didnt go to jail, even though i had from killing him. weird huh? id say more than weird, i think its pretty obvious that hes cheating.
Hello, profile stalker...
Need to know something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
Next release of your favorite game? "Bugfixes" --Wuzzy
[OLD]The new Minetest-offtopic can be found here: https://minetestoftopic.createaforum.com/index.php
 

snowman
New member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 23:23
In-game: snowman

Re: [Server] Survival X

by snowman » Sat May 26, 2018 18:27

Hi, this guy was flying.
Attachments
flyer.JPG
(85.02 KiB) Not downloaded yet
 

User avatar
PolySaken
Member
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 05:18
Location: djelibabi
GitHub: PolySaken-I-Am
In-game: PolySaken

Re: [Server] Survival X

by PolySaken » Fri Jun 01, 2018 06:15

snowman wrote:Hi, this guy was flying.

better image?
this just looks he's jumping...
 

User avatar
bosapara
Member
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
In-game: Jozet

Re: [Server] Survival X

by bosapara » Sun Jun 03, 2018 16:11

snowman wrote:Hi, this guy was flying.


my version :)

Image
 

talamh
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 18:24

Re: [Server] Survival X

by talamh » Sun Jun 03, 2018 22:35

I was extending my machine by adding a mover, it was in normal mode as that is the default setting and it teleported the generator under it to God knows where, not the pos 2 anyway. Any way of getting my upgraded generator back? Should it's default mode not be inventory to prevent this happening in the first place? Literally 90% of my efforts on the server just gone in an instant. Any solution?

Edit: corrected typos because, you know, beer.
 

User avatar
bosapara
Member
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
In-game: Jozet

Re: [Server] Survival X

by bosapara » Tue Jun 05, 2018 09:36

talamh wrote:I was extending my machine by adding a mover, it was in normal mode as that is the default setting and it teleported the generator under it to God knows where, not the pos 2 anyway. Any way of getting my upgraded generator back? Should it's default mode not be inventory to prevent this happening in the first place? Literally 90% of my efforts on the server just gone in an instant. Any solution?

Edit: corrected typos because, you know, beer.


Seen this problem already. How many generators u lost?
 

User avatar
Enrikoo
Member
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 18:18
Location: Germany
GitHub: Enrikoo
IRC: Enrico - Enricoo - Enrlco
In-game: Enrico - Enriko

Re: [Server] Survival X

by Enrikoo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:27

bosapara wrote:
snowman wrote:Hi, this guy was flying.


my version :)

Image

How do you know that this player flies 6.5 meters (coords) high? Is it a CSM?
 

User avatar
bosapara
Member
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
In-game: Jozet

Re: [Server] Survival X

by bosapara » Tue Jun 05, 2018 13:53

Enrikoo wrote:
bosapara wrote:
snowman wrote:Hi, this guy was flying.


my version :)

Image

How do you know that this player flies 6.5 meters (coords) high? Is it a CSM?

photo-editor
 

snowman
New member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 23:23
In-game: snowman

Re: [Server] Survival X

by snowman » Tue Jun 05, 2018 17:53

PolySaken wrote:
snowman wrote:Hi, this guy was flying.

better image?
this just looks he's jumping...



It was quite difficult to get snap of him. XD
he was flying around me in circles.
I don't have anything against the player though but he was flying :)
 

talamh
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 18:24

Re: [Server] Survival X

by talamh » Wed Jun 06, 2018 02:02

bosapara wrote:
talamh wrote:I was extending my machine by adding a mover, it was in normal mode as that is the default setting and it teleported the generator under it to God knows where, not the pos 2 anyway. Any way of getting my upgraded generator back? Should it's default mode not be inventory to prevent this happening in the first place? Literally 90% of my efforts on the server just gone in an instant. Any solution?

Edit: corrected typos because, you know, beer.


Seen this problem already. How many generators u lost?


Just 1 level 11/12 generator, only one I had at the time, will have it replaced soon enough. Will make sure movers are set to inventory before I attach them to the distributor in future! Very annoyed at the time I can tell you. Oh well I guess I'll just have to keep grinding and smelting diamonds and mese over and over and over again for the next week or so.
 

User avatar
bosapara
Member
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
In-game: Jozet

Re: [Server] Survival X

by bosapara » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:06

talamh wrote:
bosapara wrote:
talamh wrote:I was extending my machine by adding a mover, it was in normal mode as that is the default setting and it teleported the generator under it to God knows where, not the pos 2 anyway. Any way of getting my upgraded generator back? Should it's default mode not be inventory to prevent this happening in the first place? Literally 90% of my efforts on the server just gone in an instant. Any solution?

Edit: corrected typos because, you know, beer.


Seen this problem already. How many generators u lost?


Just 1 level 11/12 generator, only one I had at the time, will have it replaced soon enough. Will make sure movers are set to inventory before I attach them to the distributor in future! Very annoyed at the time I can tell you. Oh well I guess I'll just have to keep grinding and smelting diamonds and mese over and over and over again for the next week or so.




Gift with generators at chest, cordinates: -31 / 0 / 127

Just in advance, dont use "normal" when u move upgrade, use only inventory

Image
 

talamh
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 18:24

Re: [Server] Survival X

by talamh » Wed Jun 06, 2018 14:29

bosapara wrote:
Gift with generators at chest, cordinates: -31 / 0 / 127

Just in advance, dont use "normal" when u move upgrade, use only inventory



Yes the "set to inventory" lesson has been learned! Thanks for the generators, it will speed things up quite a bit.
Hopefully soon I will be able to switch from making a machine that just produces materials to making machines that do something interesting.
 

User avatar
m8ii
Member
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:28

Re: [Server] Survival X

by m8ii » Fri Jun 15, 2018 05:56

Server is offline.

Update. Server was offline.
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)
 

User avatar
m8ii
Member
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:28

Problem with text

by m8ii » Wed Jun 27, 2018 08:11

Symbols not from english are shown incorrectly.
Image
Attachments
problem.JPG
(80.66 KiB) Not downloaded yet
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)
 

User avatar
bosapara
Member
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
In-game: Jozet

Re: Problem with text

by bosapara » Thu Jun 28, 2018 01:43

m8ii wrote:Symbols not from english are shown incorrectly.
Image

yep, it happens after Janary of the 2018
 

ack
Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:46

Re: [Server] Survival X

by ack » Sun Jul 01, 2018 22:16

Looks like a clean up is required in aisle five @ -21, 72, 112 (just outside west spawn exit). Lebouf359 decided everyone needs a shower by placing water source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViNKR-EAW4U
 

piojoblanco
New member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 23:06
In-game: Piojoblanco

Re: [Server] Survival X

by piojoblanco » Tue Jul 03, 2018 01:13

I tried connecting to the mumble server but the connection times out. Is the Mumble Server down?
 

User avatar
SaKeL
Member
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 18:39
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

Re: [Server] Survival X

by SaKeL » Tue Jul 03, 2018 16:06

Yes mumble server is down, will be back online soon
Last edited by SaKeL on Tue Jul 03, 2018 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
Follow my Collection for more Minetest creations found on my server or join the Community for the latest Server updates and news.

SaKeL
 

User avatar
Stix
Member
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
Location: USA
IRC: Stix + Stix_
In-game: Stix

Re: [Server] Survival X

by Stix » Tue Jul 03, 2018 16:12

SaKeL wrote:Yes mumble server is down

SaKeL could you keep an eye out for smeagol? He has killaura and reach hacks plus a hack for mining.
Hello, profile stalker...
Need to know something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
Next release of your favorite game? "Bugfixes" --Wuzzy
[OLD]The new Minetest-offtopic can be found here: https://minetestoftopic.createaforum.com/index.php
 

PreviousNext

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests