[Server] Survival X

ADM17
IRC: MikeSL
In-game: ADM17

MODS?

by ADM17 » Post

Why do I have the strange feeling that this server could need some moderation?
At least there is no bedrock at the server........
Attachments
screenshot_20180520_163220.png
screenshot_20180520_163220.png (626.95 KiB) Viewed 587 times

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

Re: [Server] Survival X

by Stix » Post

@Sakel teleport request are screwed up atm, when doing tpr it acts at tphr and vica-versa most times due to a glitch, because of this glitch i accidentally invited andy2001 into my house who killed me and dugger2 at our home, he was somehow able to make us drop our items even though we werent on walkable objects and there were no cityblocks in the area, he also hit us first, please reset his home points so its out of our home and he cant tp to it to torment us anymore, it would be nice if he could be banned, some of the stuff before-mentioned that he did is very fishy.
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

Stix

by Stix » Post

player Andythegay321 is spamming chat with sexual content, heres proof: Image. Also if you check his other accounts by IP im pretty sure you'll see hes the same guy as: Andy123, Andy321, and Andy2001.

Sheriff

by Sheriff » Post

Stix wrote:when doing tpr it acts at (sp?) tphr... i accidentally invited andy2001 into my house
What I've seen happen some times is a player 1 and a player 2 both tpr me. I only notice one of them and tpy, and the wrong person appears. Same thing can happen with a tpr and a tphr and any combination thereof. In other words, you might've done a tpy for an expected tpr or tphr, but it accepted a tpr or tphr that you didn't notice or expect.

Sheriff

by Sheriff » Post

Stix wrote:Andythegay321 is spamming...with sexual content... pretty sure...hes...Andy123, Andy321, and Andy2001
That was a user who hates Andy, trying to make him look bad. (Not that Andy needs help with that.) This other user is fixated on the whole sodomite thing and has claimed to be one themselves, on other occasions and accounts.

Sheriff

by Sheriff » Post

P.S. It's not me, but I'll give you a clue: Notice the BLOCK CAPS and think of who else you know that habitually uses them.

Stix

by Stix » Post

Sheriff wrote:P.S. It's not me, but I'll give you a clue: Notice the BLOCK CAPS and think of who else you know that habitually uses them.
REDStoneOre? i frequently see her using full caps in chat.

On a side-note i didnt do /tpy in the time andy got in my friends house, i had gave him a tpr request, then i waited 3 mins for it to expire before i headed home (at first i wanted to teleport to andy to kill him as he was mocking me). I was in the middle of making a machines setup when i looked up and saw andy in the home, i quickly killed him, and the strangest thing happened, although there wasnt a city-block in a miles radius i was sent to jail, then when i teleported back i saw that andy had come back also and was killing my friend (i had no sword on me to help as i lost stuff when i went to jail) and guess what happened when he suceeded? he didnt go to jail, even though i had from killing him. weird huh? id say more than weird, i think its pretty obvious that hes cheating.

snowman
In-game: snowman

by snowman » Post

Hi, this guy was flying.
Attachments
flyer.JPG
flyer.JPG (85.02 KiB) Viewed 587 times

PolySaken
GitHub: PolySaken-I-Am
In-game: PolySaken

by PolySaken » Post

snowman wrote:Hi, this guy was flying.
better image?
this just looks he's jumping...
Guidebook Lib, for in-game docs | Poly Decor, some cool blocks | Vision Lib, an all-purpose library.

bosapara

by bosapara » Post

my version :)

talamh

by talamh » Post

I was extending my machine by adding a mover, it was in normal mode as that is the default setting and it teleported the generator under it to God knows where, not the pos 2 anyway. Any way of getting my upgraded generator back? Should it's default mode not be inventory to prevent this happening in the first place? Literally 90% of my efforts on the server just gone in an instant. Any solution?

Edit: corrected typos because, you know, beer.

bosapara

by bosapara » Post

talamh wrote:I was extending my machine by adding a mover, it was in normal mode as that is the default setting and it teleported the generator under it to God knows where, not the pos 2 anyway. Any way of getting my upgraded generator back? Should it's default mode not be inventory to prevent this happening in the first place? Literally 90% of my efforts on the server just gone in an instant. Any solution?

Seen this problem already. How many generators u lost?

Enrikoo
GitHub: Enrikoo
IRC: Enrico - Enricoo - Enrlco
In-game: Enrico - Enriko

by Enrikoo » Post

bosapara wrote:

How do you know that this player flies 6.5 meters (coords) high? Is it a CSM?

bosapara

by bosapara » Post

Enrikoo wrote:
bosapara wrote:

How do you know that this player flies 6.5 meters (coords) high? Is it a CSM?
photo-editor

snowman
In-game: snowman

by snowman » Post

PolySaken wrote:
better image?
this just looks he's jumping...

It was quite difficult to get snap of him. XD
he was flying around me in circles.
I don't have anything against the player though but he was flying :)

talamh

by talamh » Post

bosapara wrote:
talamh wrote:I was extending my machine by adding a mover, it was in normal mode as that is the default setting and it teleported the generator under it to God knows where, not the pos 2 anyway. Any way of getting my upgraded generator back? Should it's default mode not be inventory to prevent this happening in the first place? Literally 90% of my efforts on the server just gone in an instant. Any solution?

Just 1 level 11/12 generator, only one I had at the time, will have it replaced soon enough. Will make sure movers are set to inventory before I attach them to the distributor in future! Very annoyed at the time I can tell you. Oh well I guess I'll just have to keep grinding and smelting diamonds and mese over and over and over again for the next week or so.

bosapara

by bosapara » Post

talamh wrote:
bosapara wrote:

Just 1 level 11/12 generator, only one I had at the time, will have it replaced soon enough. Will make sure movers are set to inventory before I attach them to the distributor in future! Very annoyed at the time I can tell you. Oh well I guess I'll just have to keep grinding and smelting diamonds and mese over and over and over again for the next week or so.

Gift with generators at chest, cordinates: -31 / 0 / 127

Just in advance, dont use "normal" when u move upgrade, use only inventory

talamh

by talamh » Post

bosapara wrote:
Gift with generators at chest, cordinates: -31 / 0 / 127

Just in advance, dont use "normal" when u move upgrade, use only inventory
Yes the "set to inventory" lesson has been learned! Thanks for the generators, it will speed things up quite a bit.
Hopefully soon I will be able to switch from making a machine that just produces materials to making machines that do something interesting.

m8ii

by m8ii » Post

Server is offline.

Update. Server was offline.
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)

m8ii

Problem with text

by m8ii » Post

Symbols not from english are shown incorrectly.
Attachments
problem.JPG
problem.JPG (80.66 KiB) Viewed 587 times
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)

bosapara

Re: Problem with text

by bosapara » Post

m8ii wrote:Symbols not from english are shown incorrectly.
yep, it happens after Janary of the 2018

ack

by ack » Post

Looks like a clean up is required in aisle five @ -21, 72, 112 (just outside west spawn exit). Lebouf359 decided everyone needs a shower by placing water source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViNKR-EAW4U

piojoblanco
In-game: Piojoblanco

by piojoblanco » Post

I tried connecting to the mumble server but the connection times out. Is the Mumble Server down?

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Yes mumble server is down, will be back online soon
Last edited by SaKeL on Tue Jul 03, 2018 17:30, edited 1 time in total.

Stix

by Stix » Post

SaKeL wrote:Yes mumble server is down
SaKeL could you keep an eye out for smeagol? He has killaura and reach hacks plus a hack for mining.