Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

Re: [Server] Survival X

by Lone_Wolf » Post

SaKeL wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:
SaKeL wrote:Nevermind the lava boat i removed it, dont know how to fix the damage in lava atm..
I made a copy of the default wooden boat but for lava. Horrible inventory texture but you might find it useful. I don't remember taking damage when I used it
I'll PM you a download link if you're interested.
Ou yes that would be helpful, this is also copy of default boat but due to the model i had to change some scaling and collisionbox where it is probably going wrong. Thanks man!
I sadly can't upload because my internet device broke. And there isn't any internet nearby I can use to upload the mod :/
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

Use wifi? (Or how are you online now?).

*Note: before someone takes this comment as offensive i'm simply trying to help...
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Stix wrote:Use wifi? (Or how are you online now?).

*Note: before someone takes this comment as offensive i'm simply trying to help...
Lol I can see what you mean here. The internet I'm using isn't unlimited. And quite a few other people use it. But as I am typing this I just heard there may be a way for me to upload the mod in a few days. Lol
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

by HONEYBOOBOOCHILD » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote: If your client is on a mobile device the client can't always handle a server shutdown/kick.
pc with 4 g mem. I can run multiple instances ( but wasn't during SM hack) Again, I'm not here to debate my character. I know I deserve to be banned/kicked for being rude. I came here to call out the moderator and now the owner for using a hack to attack my client. It's right there in the server logs that the owner will never post unedited because I'm right. I see this will get me nowhere in this commuity. More denial or character assassination while avoiding soild proof, physical evidence. I'll look into what you guys call justifiable " bad things " and " "worse" No wonder the server has been runnin s**ty since that mod started messing around. Some people will hit back. Bye

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote: If your client is on a mobile device the client can't always handle a server shutdown/kick.
pc with 4 g mem. I can run multiple instances ( but wasn't during SM hack) Again, I'm not here to debate my character. I know I deserve to be banned/kicked for being rude. I came here to call out the moderator and now the owner for using a hack to attack my client. It's right there in the server logs that the owner will never post unedited because I'm right. I see this will get me nowhere in this commuity. More denial or character assassination while avoiding soild proof, physical evidence. I'll look into what you guys call justifiable " bad things " and " "worse" No wonder the server has been runnin s**ty since that mod started messing around. Some people will hit back. Bye
Ah, thought you were a mobile user.
I have had my client crash before. (I have the same specs as you I think)
It crashed when I was testing a kicking CSM on myself.
And it isn't a hack. It's a bug. Which will hopefully be fixed in 0.5.0.
I also don't see how a client crash is such a big deal? Are you losing money whenever it crashes? Does it take more than five seconds to launch?

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

Lone_Wolf wrote: I also don't see how a client crash is such a big deal? Are you losing money whenever it crashes? Does it take more than five seconds to launch?
Actually my cousin wasted 25 USD renting a server that was only up 4 days, so yes money lost. No, it launches fast, no debug error, though my cousin has had several offline crashes while also editing mods to customize his server. If you're Lone_Wolf from HOMETOWN then you know I was banned from there for behavior. I didn't protest because I deserved it (: The reason I'm pushing this issue is that I know for a fact the moderator on Survival X intentionaly crashed my client, this isn't fantasy, he bragged about it. After this we thought it over and decided that Minetest could likely be a backdoor. It has been removed from all devices, even offline. So if you honestly care and feel like something needs to be fixed I guess you should ask Sakel to post the logs and see what SOUALYMANE did.

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote: I also don't see how a client crash is such a big deal? Are you losing money whenever it crashes? Does it take more than five seconds to launch?
Actually my cousin wasted 25 USD renting a server that was only up 4 days, so yes money lost. No, it launches fast, no debug error, though my cousin has had several offline crashes while also editing mods to customize his server. If you're Lone_Wolf from HOMETOWN then you know I was banned from there for behavior. I didn't protest because I deserved it (: The reason I'm pushing this issue is that I know for a fact the moderator on Survival X intentionaly crashed my client, this isn't fantasy, he bragged about it. After this we thought it over and decided that Minetest could likely be a backdoor. It has been removed from all devices, even offline. So if you honestly care and feel like something needs to be fixed I guess you should ask Sakel to post the logs and see what SOUALYMANE did.
I think your paranoid... See what being naughty does to "ya'll" ;).
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:
I meant lose money when your client crashed. Not server.
I don't understand the last part. Back door? What was removed?
And please PM your answer. To prevent topic clutter. I didn't think this would last so long

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

Lone_Wolf wrote:[And please PM your answer. To prevent topic clutter. I didn't think this would last so long
I said everything I needed to say. Readers either believe me or not, care or don't. You're right, it is becoming clutter. I'm moving on to other things away from Minetest.

m8ii

Re

by m8ii » Post

Annoying message, when i place mover.
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)

ack

Re: Re

by ack » Post

m8ii wrote:Annoying message, when i place mover.
You're right. Every time you place the mover. It's actually written in the code to pop up. was the first thing I commented out when installing it in single player mode. It's got a help button like the other machines so why does it need that message. ADMIN can you comment out the line with minetest.show_formspec(name, "basic_machines:intro_mover", form)

m8ii

Access

by m8ii » Post

Problems with access to this server. Server is in list of servers, but 'Connection timed out'. And during gaming 'Access denied. Reason: Connection timed out'.
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

Re: Re

by SaKeL » Post

ack wrote:
m8ii wrote:Annoying message, when i place mover.
You're right. Every time you place the mover. It's actually written in the code to pop up. was the first thing I commented out when installing it in single player mode. It's got a help button like the other machines so why does it need that message. ADMIN can you comment out the line with minetest.show_formspec(name, "basic_machines:intro_mover", form)
will give it a look, thanks for the feedback

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

update:
* fixed some obsidianmese shovel errors
* removed popup window after placing a mover

samec
In-game: bobo

by samec » Post

It was very nice bug. Probably not the last.

And what happened to keypad? A text replacement and a word extraction doesn't work anymore.

m8ii

Trampoline and update

by m8ii » Post

Earlier when i pressed 'down' during falling to trampoline, i stopped on trampoline. Now it doesn't work.

yik)
IRC: yik
In-game: yik

by yik) » Post

Player Andy 2001 flooded many houses in a place called Simin-Ka town. I would like this reviewed and Andy2001 sanctioned. (Thank you)
https://ibb.co/k9xBk9
https://ibb.co/iwXGJU

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Will review thanks for letting me know.

m8ii

by m8ii » Post

yik) wrote:Player Andy 2001 flooded many houses in a place called Simin-Ka town. I would like this reviewed and Andy2001 sanctioned. (Thank you)
https://ibb.co/k9xBk9
https://ibb.co/iwXGJU
Where this place?

m8ii

Currency in vending/deposiding machines

by m8ii » Post

I want to be able to change currency in vending and depositing machines like i set . Now because of machines gold is cheap. I want to change currency like i change item in vending/depositing machine.

yik)
IRC: yik
In-game: yik

by yik) » Post

the player Andy2001 pulled the water immediately when he heard the report to avoid being given a sanction ...
the coordinates are (-1797.7, 6.5, -409.5) (yaw = 264.3 East [+ X]
https://ibb.co/iqJdYU
but as you can see there were still some remains of the facts

talamh

Re: Currency in vending/deposiding machines

by talamh » Post

m8ii wrote:I want to be able to change currency in vending and depositing machines like i set . Now because of machines gold is cheap. I want to change currency like i change item in vending/depositing machine.
This would be a great idea.

m8ii

Re: Currency in vending/deposiding machines

by m8ii » Post

talamh wrote:
m8ii wrote:I want to be able to change currency in vending and depositing machines like i set . Now because of machines gold is cheap. I want to change currency like i change item in vending/depositing machine.
This would be a great idea.
Third type of machine: Exchanging machine.

Attachments
third.png
third.png (238.91 KiB) Viewed 600 times

odiseu
IRC: odiseu
In-game: odiseu

by odiseu » Post

I hope this player has a sanction for that kind of curses! He should be punished!
and also is concurrent and spammer (Niquito23_Gamer)
https://ibb.co/mjnzf9
Last edited by odiseu on Thu Aug 30, 2018 22:57, edited 1 time in total.

ADM17
IRC: MikeSL
In-game: ADM17

by ADM17 » Post

Hi SaKeL, I don't know if this is off-topic, but in my opinion the free generators near spawn ( west ) are destroying the hole gameplay as everyone can get infinite diamonds for free, without going to mine. Actualy the server feels more like a Creative X as even freshly-joined newbies are walking around with full diamond armor, tools and blocks. Maybe you have an idea how to fix it. If its OK for you, just ignore my post. Here is the place: -45, 1.5, 114

Attachments
Minetest 0.4.17.1 [OpenGL 4.5.13537] 30.08.2018 15_13_36.png
Minetest 0.4.17.1 [OpenGL 4.5.13537] 30.08.2018 15_13_36.png (434.43 KiB) Viewed 600 times