[Server] Survival X

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD
Member
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 02:51

Re: [Server] Survival X

by HONEYBOOBOOCHILD » Sun Oct 14, 2018 20:11

SaKeL wrote:[
I haven't use the ball spells myself before, are those spells infinite or do you loose them after you use them?


Forever, so whoever has your ball can kill you anytime and anywhere making you lose all inventory. Cityblock and losing inventory for spawn killing is the problem. This is why I gave my account away. I could no longer build, farm or anything because a bad user had me by my balls, pun intended (:
Get rid of cityblock and players taking damage at spawn is what should be done.
 

lightseer
Member
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 16:18

Re: [Server] Survival X

by lightseer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 01:04

xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel XD I Found A New Way To Make PB&J Blocks I am A Genius No one know About this trick I dont tell anyone pls come on And fix it I told you how it work
But pls only tommorow

Oh, come on you can tell me. I can keep a secret!
 

lightseer
Member
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 16:18

Re: [Server] Survival X

by lightseer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 01:04

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:
SaKeL wrote:[
I haven't use the ball spells myself before, are those spells infinite or do you loose them after you use them?


Forever, so whoever has your ball can kill you anytime and anywhere making you lose all inventory. Cityblock and losing inventory for spawn killing is the problem. This is why I gave my account away. I could no longer build, farm or anything because a bad user had me by my balls, pun intended (:
Get rid of cityblock and players taking damage at spawn is what should be done.

I saw the place you made in glacial pass. Looked good.
 

xXNicoXx
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 17:03
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

Re: [Server] Survival X

by xXNicoXx » Mon Oct 15, 2018 14:05

lightseer wrote:
xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel XD I Found A New Way To Make PB&J Blocks I am A Genius No one know About this trick I dont tell anyone pls come on And fix it I told you how it work
But pls only tommorow

Oh, come on you can tell me. I can keep a secret!

No Sorry But If I say it The ADMIN Will Kill me And I want become more privs for a good Job ;)
 

xXNicoXx
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 17:03
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

Re: [Server] Survival X

by xXNicoXx » Mon Oct 15, 2018 14:05

SaKel Can You Pls remove the update from the Basic_Machines So much Player stop playing on the Server becouse the machines did not work anymore PLs This Message is from all player
 

xXNicoXx
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 17:03
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

Re: [Server] Survival X

by xXNicoXx » Mon Oct 15, 2018 14:33

SaKeL wrote:excellent xXNicoXx thank you!

Hey Sakel I think I have found a way for crash the Server puhhh
 

xXNicoXx
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 17:03
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

Re: [Server] Survival X

by xXNicoXx » Mon Oct 15, 2018 14:45

xXNicoXx wrote:
SaKeL wrote:excellent xXNicoXx thank you!

Hey Sakel I think I have found a way for crash the Server puhhh

The is realy bad I can crash with this bug every sec the Server fast fix pls It is realy dangerus If You not fix the bug
 

xXNicoXx
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 17:03
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

Re: [Server] Survival X

by xXNicoXx » Mon Oct 15, 2018 18:27

SaKel Come On Fast for fix the Server crash bug
 

User avatar
m8ii
Member
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:28

Re: [Server] Survival X

by m8ii » Mon Oct 15, 2018 21:15

xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel Come On Fast for fix the Server crash bug

Someone really uses this bug and how often?
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)
 

User avatar
m8ii
Member
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:28

Generators

by m8ii » Mon Oct 15, 2018 21:31

Generators. Generators. Generators.
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)
 

User avatar
SaKeL
Member
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 18:39
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

Re: [Server] Survival X

by SaKeL » Tue Oct 16, 2018 03:47

xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel Can You Pls remove the update from the Basic_Machines So much Player stop playing on the Server becouse the machines did not work anymore PLs This Message is from all player

what machines dont work ?
 

User avatar
m8ii
Member
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:28

Re: [Server] Survival X

by m8ii » Tue Oct 16, 2018 04:17

SaKeL wrote:
xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel Can You Pls remove the update from the Basic_Machines So much Player stop playing on the Server becouse the machines did not work anymore PLs This Message is from all player

what machines dont work ?

No more energy.
m8ii wrote:Generators. Generators. Generators.
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)
 

TheMiner
Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:26
In-game: Thron

Re: [Server] Survival X

by TheMiner » Tue Oct 16, 2018 05:12

Must be with new update you have to upgrade generators with generators and not with gold blocks anymore...

Easy fix, just build more generators :) and you have more power :)
 

gp03
New member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 20:11

Re: [Server] Survival X

by gp03 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 05:14

Please sakel pur to much upgrade in battery machine
 

xXNicoXx
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 17:03
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

Re: [Server] Survival X

by xXNicoXx » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:25

SaKeL wrote:
xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel Can You Pls remove the update from the Basic_Machines So much Player stop playing on the Server becouse the machines did not work anymore PLs This Message is from all player

what machines dont work ?

SaKel The Machine did Not work becouse of the Generators The Thing is You can have only 5 aktive Generator with 50 Upgrades when you have more than 5 Generators with more than 50 Upgrades it dont work anymore The Thing is so much Player Have big machines with 20 Generators or more but that not work becouse you can have only 5 aktive Generators Problem 2 You can have only max 50 upgrade but much Player have Generators with 10K Upgrades or more I have 1 with 47K And The Generators not work if you have an bigger upgrade than 50 so your machine did not become fuel or Not enought So If Your machine have no fuel it stop so the machine did not work anymore



I have talk with other owner from Server that have the same mod they say they dont update it becouse than Much machines did not work anymore


And SaKel So Much Player have writte me they will stop playing there if that update dont will be remove I can say this from all The update is shit



SaKel Do pls that You can have infinitely Generators with infinitely Upgrade This will be like before the upgrade than All Player have fun and are happy Thx











And Sakel I have an Server crash bug found And A New trick for make PB&J Blocks if you come on and I am on Than I can say you it for remove them
 

xXNicoXx
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 17:03
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

Re: [Server] Survival X

by xXNicoXx » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:28

m8ii wrote:
xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel Come On Fast for fix the Server crash bug

Someone really uses this bug and how often?


Sorry That Was I becouse I Have try something to Fix it better or to know more About the bug Nothing will be crash anymore :)
 

talamh
Member
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 18:24

Re: [Server] Survival X

by talamh » Tue Oct 16, 2018 13:43

TheMiner wrote:Must be with new update you have to upgrade generators with generators and not with gold blocks anymore...

Easy fix, just build more generators :) and you have more power :)


You are now limited to 5 active generators each of which can only be upgraded to level 50.
 

xXNicoXx
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 17:03
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

Re: [Server] Survival X

by xXNicoXx » Tue Oct 16, 2018 13:48

talamh wrote:
TheMiner wrote:Must be with new update you have to upgrade generators with generators and not with gold blocks anymore...

Easy fix, just build more generators :) and you have more power :)


You are now limited to 5 active generators each of which can only be upgraded to level 50.

Yeah But So Much Player dont want that update so i hope SaKel Remove them
 

xXNicoXx
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 17:03
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx
 

lightseer
Member
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 16:18

Re: [Server] Survival X

by lightseer » Tue Oct 16, 2018 14:54

This update does not affect me much, as I only have one machine right now, and I have a battery limitation. I can upgrade a battery to a certain point, but there are lots of things my batteries cannot do. They cannot harvest very quickly. Its faster to harvest manually. I cannot use much power anyway, so why would I need more than 5x50 ? That being said I own over 400 generators, so I have generators I cannot use -- if I ever decide to use them.
 

xXNicoXx
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 17:03
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

Re: [Server] Survival X

by xXNicoXx » Tue Oct 16, 2018 15:35

lightseer wrote:This update does not affect me much, as I only have one machine right now, and I have a battery limitation. I can upgrade a battery to a certain point, but there are lots of things my batteries cannot do. They cannot harvest very quickly. Its faster to harvest manually. I cannot use much power anyway, so why would I need more than 5x50 ? That being said I own over 400 generators, so I have generators I cannot use -- if I ever decide to use them.


I Think If The SaKel will remove the update all Player will be happy now
 

User avatar
SaKeL
Member
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 18:39
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

Re: [Server] Survival X

by SaKeL » Tue Oct 16, 2018 15:58

The basic_machines update improves and fixes a lot of important bugs and functionalities. In a survival mod there should not be unlimited anything. Having unlimited machines creating unlimited stuff was finally fixed and people with "perpetuum mobile" machines covering huge chunks of the map and creating unlimited items is not survival and not fair to other players. Having a limit to the machines makes sense as long as the machines works - which they are working, people with 999999999 machines just have to update to the current limit and everything will be fine.
 

xXNicoXx
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 17:03
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

Re: [Server] Survival X

by xXNicoXx » Tue Oct 16, 2018 16:02

SaKeL wrote:The basic_machines update improves and fixes a lot of important bugs and functionalities. In a survival mod there should not be unlimited anything. Having unlimited machines creating unlimited stuff was finally fixed and people with "perpetuum mobile" machines covering huge chunks of the map and creating unlimited items is not survival and not fair to other players. Having a limit to the machines makes sense as long as the machines works - which they are working, people with 999999999 machines just have to update to the current limit and everything will be fine.

Ok But can You come on for The Server crash bug This is a really dangeros bug
 

xXNicoXx
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 17:03
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

Re: [Server] Survival X

by xXNicoXx » Tue Oct 16, 2018 16:27

ups
Last edited by xXNicoXx on Tue Oct 16, 2018 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
SaKeL
Member
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 18:39
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

Re: [Server] Survival X

by SaKeL » Tue Oct 16, 2018 16:29

Nico thanks for sending it to the public forum so everyone can see it now.
 

PreviousNext

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests