xXNicoXx wrote:ups
No one see it and only I knew the new Duplicate bug puhhh

xXNicoXx
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

Re: [Server] Survival X

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:Nico thanks for sending it to the public forum so everyone can see it now.
I am so so sorry :(

talamh

by talamh » Post

lightseer wrote:This update does not affect me much, as I only have one machine right now, and I have a battery limitation. I can upgrade a battery to a certain point, but there are lots of things my batteries cannot do. They cannot harvest very quickly. Its faster to harvest manually. I cannot use much power anyway, so why would I need more than 5x50 ? That being said I own over 400 generators, so I have generators I cannot use -- if I ever decide to use them.
Run your spare generators through a recycler you will get 4 diamond blocks and a battery for each one you recycle. It's what I intend to do with my tens of thousands of spare generators.

Mass production of resources is now pretty much fixed; now if a new non-reproducible ore that can be used as the default currency could be added then shops might return to the server.

odiseu
IRC: odiseu
In-game: odiseu

by odiseu » Post

The player (amaru_gamer) will flood the house of the player AlissonRG in the following coordinates:
(-2097.2, 26.5, -228.6)
Full of protections the place for not being able to be cleaned the flood.

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

odiseu wrote:The player (amaru_gamer) will flood the house of the player AlissonRG in the following coordinates:
(-2097.2, 26.5, -228.6)
will or already did ?

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

The place has already been flooded
I'm sorry.

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

If you have a few minutes I can show you the protection bug

I can also explain a solution that I saw on another server.

talamh

by talamh » Post

SaKeL wrote:
odiseu wrote:The player (amaru_gamer) will flood the house of the player AlissonRG in the following coordinates:
(-2097.2, 26.5, -228.6)
will or already did ?
lag has a Vacuum bomb mod on just test that destroys water and lava within a 45 block radius ( i think 45 block it's a long time since I used one) might be something to look into.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

odiseu wrote:The place has already been flooded
I'm sorry.
amaru_gamer was banned for flooding and flooding was fixed

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

talamh wrote:
SaKeL wrote:
(-2097.2, 26.5, -228.6)
will or already did ?
lag has a Vacuum bomb mod on just test that destroys water and lava within a 45 block radius ( i think 45 block it's a long time since I used one) might be something to look into.
great thanks, already using antigrief from rnd

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

big PvP update
As i value every feedback even though i might not be replying so often i do read everything from you guys and from many of you wonderful players for some time now i'm hearing a lot of feedback about spawn killing, bows killing, ball spell killing when they come to the wrong hands, killed while you were farming or building your beautiful houses and all kinds and sorts of killing what i couldn't even imagine before.

Even though the server is PvP and Survival X(treme), having builders to build their cool houses, stores and amenities and having the farmers build their huge farms, sell food and making delicious soups is very important for creating societies, friends, big cities, sky cities or even small villages. This is a big part of this game what should be maintained and protected.

Therefore the war and all the bloodshed is going to be moved outside of the cities and spawns to the wilderness.

What i mean with that?
I have completely refactored the PvP behaviour what will hopefully fix all the trouble we had yesterday. You will be now protected from killing in your own protected area, city block or spawn. Bows and ball spells will not be hurting anyone or sending to jail anymore.

There is still war and PvP if you like to get your skills measured!
PvP will be still possible as usual in the PvP arena - warps / teleport is at spawn or in the wilderness/mines where are no protection blocks.

This is a big update and lot of code changes, even though i have extensively tested it there might still be some bugs here and there. Please let me know if you think you have found something broken or is not working as you expected - as you can see with this post, your feedback might make a change!

As usual this change will be active after next server restart.

Here are the changes covered in short:

enhancements:
* removed old nospawnkill logic

obsidianmese:
* nospawnkill logic removed
* city_block logic removed

x_default:
* added new PvP logic - global manager

city_block:
* added missing check for positive y position
* this block is becoming obsolete and will be subject to remove in the future - due to new PvP logic there is no jail time needed

throwing:
* fixed unintentional bow item duplication (again)
* added new PvP logic
* other bugfixes

basic_machines ball spell:
* nospawnkill logic removed
* city_block logic removed
* ball spell is not infinite anymore and will be used after you throw it!

pvp arena:
* should be unchanged and work as before

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Have You time for Play ? Sakel

samec
In-game: bobo

by samec » Post

I don't care about the generator limitation update. My coffee and color machines work well. But some machines don't work properly. A mover moves one block below a target position in normal and reverse dig mode, but it checks for free space properly at the target position. A detector is detecting don't know what in a light mode. A keypad doesn't work with an advanced text replacement for few months. Also a sound play feature in keypad mentioned in a help seems not work. And I don't know if it is a bug or a feature, but when keypad is activated by signal from distributor, then a signal from the keypad can not be directly further distributed.

Producing millions of diamonds, gold, mese... is very cheap idea for me. I want to build more advanced machines. The same with buildings. Extensive houses of diamond, gold or mese blocks are good only for cheap-minded players. I prefer sophisticated architecture instead.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

samec wrote:I don't care about the generator limitation update. My coffee and color machines work well. But some machines don't work properly. A mover moves one block below a target position in normal and reverse dig mode, but it checks for free space properly at the target position. A detector is detecting don't know what in a light mode. A keypad doesn't work with an advanced text replacement for few months. Also a sound play feature in keypad mentioned in a help seems not work. And I don't know if it is a bug or a feature, but when keypad is activated by signal from distributor, then a signal from the keypad can not be directly further distributed.

Producing millions of diamonds, gold, mese... is very cheap idea for me. I want to build more advanced machines. The same with buildings. Extensive houses of diamond, gold or mese blocks are good only for cheap-minded players. I prefer sophisticated architecture instead.
Hey If You Show me I can help you Maybe I Think The ADMIN Is NOt good with machines But I am I send You an tpr if your online :)

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

UPDATE:
* when sneaking your name tag will be hidden and there will be no footstep sounds

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

by HONEYBOOBOOCHILD » Post

SaKeL wrote:UPDATE:
* when sneaking your name tag will be hidden and there will be no footstep sounds
Can you add the pooper mod to counter this sneaking around? This way a user trying to sneak around might poot out a turd and get busted from the sound or pile of shit.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:
SaKeL wrote:UPDATE:
Can you add the pooper mod to counter this sneaking around? This way a user trying to sneak around might poot out a turd and get busted from the sound or pile of shit.

Can you say that even without a main pupil to learn otherwise the admin does not even read that

samec
In-game: bobo

by samec » Post

I saw 43 players online with absolutely no lag. Today was only ten players online when the lag start to be horrible. I have a log who was online.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

samec wrote:I saw 43 players online with absolutely no lag. Today was only ten players online when the lag start to be horrible. I have a log who was online.
Yeah it is becouse the 10 player I think aktivate his machines so the server lag and the other 40 players are new so no machines are aktiv

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Hey Guys I have place a chest with 3K Gold Ingots and really much steel blocks for the Server the coords are 142,40,234 if you found them It is yours pls writte in the Forum if you found them small tip It is in the near from the balrog arena

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:Hey Guys I have place a chest with 3K Gold Ingots and really much steel blocks for the Server the coords are 142,40,234 if you found them It is yours pls writte in the Forum if you found them small tip It is in the near from the balrog arena
Its in the air just out of reach.. ha good one

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Hello there is flood at the following coordinates
(7757.5, 33.5, 6817.7)
in the protections says _Enzo_legend_

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Thx will check

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

lightseer wrote:
xXNicoXx wrote:Hey Guys I have place a chest with 3K Gold Ingots and really much steel blocks for the Server the coords are 142,40,234 if you found them It is yours pls writte in the Forum if you found them small tip It is in the near from the balrog arena
Its in the air just out of reach.. ha good one
A Player have take everything I will do it again with an other cord pls writte me down under this what you want in the next chest I think No limet

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

odiseu wrote:Hello there is flood at the following coordinates
(7757.5, 33.5, 6817.7)
in the protections says _Enzo_legend_
odiseu It is About _Enzo_legend The Player is abram and abramcoc he has much acc ADMIN Have ban abram Hey SaKel The Player Piojoblanco and _Enzo_legend And all of his acc pausc05 _z xsmmm or some more pls can You ban them becouse the Player do everytime water griefs?