[Server] Survival X

bosapara

Re: [Server] Survival X

by bosapara » Post

SaKeL wrote:I appreciate your suggestion though, don't get me wrong, but the idea of the server is also to be a bit different than others.
As i know at the moment impossible to make awesome GUI for shop, like at MC (cuz poor formspec) with pics, items, names of sellers.

By this reason i dont know better idea than currency mod with money and income

If you know better idea to make simple method for trade, buy sell - good, do it.

PS At the Banana server it works perfect of a long time

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

bosapara wrote:
SaKeL wrote:I appreciate your suggestion though, don't get me wrong, but the idea of the server is also to be a bit different than others.
As i know at the moment impossible to make awesome GUI for shop, like at MC (cuz poor formspec) with pics, items, names of sellers.

By this reason i dont know better idea than currency mod with money and income

If you know better idea to make simple method for trade, buy sell - good, do it.

PS At the Banana server it works perfect of a long time
I have a GUI in mind what would fit the commands /mp but indeed formspecs in MT are taking forever to make them right and i still don't get the logic of them sometime. But adding GUI to /mp commands i would consider after the whole marketplace would proof to be useful and successful, currently i am just testing it on the server to find out all the bugs.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

I have a GUI in mind what would fit the commands /mp but indeed formspecs in MT are taking forever to make them right and i still don't get the logic of them sometime. But adding GUI to /mp commands i would consider after the whole marketplace would prove to be useful and successful, currently i am just testing it on the server to find out all the bugs.

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

If you want to stop inflation a better method in implementing minegelds would be to introduce them with a set limit of minegelds there can be (so that the amount and value of minegelds always stays the same.
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

xXNicoXx
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

I dont know Becouse I am a mod but after he check that I am a mod he give me my stuff back he was scared of me XD

But I thnk making trap with tpr is not allowed becouse You can writte I need help you accept and you willbe killed you can do nothing

bosapara

by bosapara » Post

SaKeL wrote:I have a GUI in mind what would fit the commands /mp but indeed formspecs in MT are taking forever to make them right and i still don't get the logic of them sometime. But adding GUI to /mp commands i would consider after the whole marketplace would prove to be useful and successful, currently i am just testing it on the server to find out all the bugs.

Just text lines for GUI without pictures of items is too bored, imho. Its game, so it should be attractive and user friendly. Btw if you have something similar - awesome.

If admin set price for each item - its not a free shop for players, its admin shop. It can be bored for survival server, i suppose.

pausc05
GitHub: Piojoblanco
IRC: pausc05
In-game: pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

Hello ADMINISTRATED The player who has made a platform above the barlog arena to kill barlog faster and I think that can not be done

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

pausc05 wrote:Hello ADMINISTRATED The player who has made a platform above the barlog arena to kill barlog faster and I think that can not be done
will check thanks

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

bosapara wrote:
SaKeL wrote:I have a GUI in mind what would fit the commands /mp but indeed formspecs in MT are taking forever to make them right and i still don't get the logic of them sometime. But adding GUI to /mp commands i would consider after the whole marketplace would prove to be useful and successful, currently i am just testing it on the server to find out all the bugs.

Just text lines for GUI without pictures of items is too bored, imho. Its game, so it should be attractive and user friendly. Btw if you have something similar - awesome.

If admin set price for each item - its not a free shop for players, its admin shop. It can be bored for survival server, i suppose.
easyvend machines are still available so there can be competition

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

yes something similar but not a copy of MC, i never played MC and not interested much in it

bosapara

by bosapara » Post

SaKeL wrote:easyvend machines are still available so there can be competition
I mean will be less and less shop builders, cuz already exist virtual shop / chat shop

SaKeL wrote:yes something similar but not a copy of MC, i never played MC and not interested much in it
Alright, interest to look. I think we can borrow some good realizations in case, if we can't do it better.

pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

Hola ADMINISTRADORA la jugadora llamada amaru gamer (ya baneada) lleno el cielo de mi aldea de protectores invadiendo esa parte, porfavor que algun moderador yo bastante esas

pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

Hola ADMINISTRADOR la jugadora llamada amaru gamer (ya baneada) lleno el cielo de mi aldea de protectores invadiendo esa parte, porfavor que algun moderador yo bastante esas

odiseu
IRC: odiseu
In-game: odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Calm Pausc05 right now revisate that.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

pausc05 wrote:Hola ADMINISTRADOR la jugadora llamada amaru gamer (ya baneada) lleno el cielo de mi aldea de protectores invadiendo esa parte, porfavor que algun moderador yo bastante esas
No hay problema vengo

abramcoc
GitHub: abramcoc
IRC: _z
In-game: _z

by abramcoc » Post

Hello ADMIN, the player jklu is making a base in the barlog arena to kill the barlog if they hit him, Greetings

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

abramcoc wrote:Hello ADMIN, the player jklu is making a base in the barlog arena to kill the barlog if they hit him, Greetings
I will look

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

ADMIN you think we should give severe punishment to terribly rude players?

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

You can use basic privs or kick..

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Ok Rude players will be duly punished.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

UPDATE
* you will drop all your items when you die in Balrog area
* when you die your bones position will be shown in chat
* updated bones mode (MTGame)

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Stix wrote:If you want to stop inflation a better method in implementing minegelds would be to introduce them with a set limit of minegelds there can be (so that the amount and value of minegelds always stays the same.
That's not a bad idea.

Maybe to add to it and embrace PvP, when player dies by another player, the dead player will loose 10% of his balance and the killer will get the 10%. In this case the most richest players from /mp top 5 would be targets and eventually you would want to spend your balance, or keep it low so you don't become target :)

samec
In-game: bobo

by samec » Post

SaKeL wrote:UPDATE
* you will drop all your items when you die in Balrog area
also outside the arena, e.g. on stairs
SaKeL wrote:...
Maybe to add to it and embrace PvP, when player dies by another player, the dead player will loose 10% of his balance and the killer will get the 10%. In this case the most richest players from /mp top 5 would be targets and eventually you would want to spend your balance, or keep it low so you don't become target :)
good idea

samec
In-game: bobo

by samec » Post

Who is Stickman301? He puts protection blocks everywhere around my properties. It is impossible that he need to build everywhere he puts his protection. He doesn't response on my questions. The only word he ever say was dodo.
I always protect as minimum area as possible, right before I start something to build, because I respect another players. It is sad, that new players cannot have their homes closer to spawn because large areas are occupied by arrogant players who often build nothing and left it abandoned. I think the proper name for the server is not survival X nor creative X but abandoned X.

See the rules on Hometown server for inspiration:
No cobble shacks and destroyed landscapes. No squatting on land. No building above or below protected areas. Admins reserve the right to remove abandoned or careless properties.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

samec wrote:Who is Stickman301? He puts protection blocks everywhere around my properties. It is impossible that he need to build everywhere he puts his protection. He doesn't response on my questions. The only word he ever say was dodo.
I always protect as minimum area as possible, right before I start something to build, because I respect another players. It is sad, that new players cannot have their homes closer to spawn because large areas are occupied by arrogant players who often build nothing and left it abandoned. I think the proper name for the server is not survival X nor creative X but abandoned X.

See the rules on Hometown server for inspiration:
No cobble shacks and destroyed landscapes. No squatting on land. No building above or below protected areas. Admins reserve the right to remove abandoned or careless properties.

I know about the player the same thing has he do with me I come on and help you