[Server] Survival X

lightseer

Re: [Server] Survival X

by lightseer » Post

samec wrote:Image
I would like to visit it. Is that at 1000e 335n ?

samec
In-game: bobo

by samec » Post

lightseer wrote:
samec wrote:Image
I would like to visit it. Is that at 1000e 335n ?
Yes. Go about 1km from spawn to east, then turn to the left on a sign says "SOUALYMANE's fallen city 1km". Rails goes there. The bridge is on that road.

samec

by samec » Post

some damaged rails at

east road: (399, 0, 117)
west road: (-483, 0, 117)
north road: (48, 0, 1450), (48, 0, 1494) ... (48, 0, 1508), (48, 0, 1609) ... (48, 0, 1612)
lava road: (279, 0, 405), (279, 0, 417), (279, 0, 567)

tree remains on east road (303, 0, 112)

And what about blue, red, yellow and green rail lines around the spawn? Wasn't they protected?

And something ugly above the apple road at (148, 18, -23)

xXNicoXx
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

samec wrote:some damaged rails at

east road: (399, 0, 117)
west road: (-483, 0, 117)
north road: (48, 0, 1450), (48, 0, 1494) ... (48, 0, 1508), (48, 0, 1609) ... (48, 0, 1612)
lava road: (279, 0, 405), (279, 0, 417), (279, 0, 567)

tree remains on east road (303, 0, 112)

And what about blue, red, yellow and green rail lines around the spawn? Wasn't they protected?

And something ugly above the apple road at (148, 18, -23)
Thx will look and repair

odiseu
IRC: odiseu
In-game: odiseu

by odiseu » Post

ADMIN there is an error, this makes the whole server disconnect and appears "internal error" luckily I managed to recognize the player that tried to do this thanks to "watch" repeatedly he was disconnecting the server with this bug I hope you can fix it is very annoying disconnects all players.
(I can help you by showing you the bug when you have time)

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

https://imgur.com/a/ApBTKed

I was originally just making a tower. Then I thought if I added wings it might look like a snow angel. In the end what I got was this snow cactus or maybe a crashing airliner. Its right there are the glacial pathway spawn.

Sheriff

by Sheriff » Post

odiseu wrote:...error...makes the whole server disconnect..."internal error"...
A week or two ago, this happened about seven or eight times in a row.

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Sheriff wrote:
odiseu wrote:...error...makes the whole server disconnect..."internal error"...
A week or two ago, this happened about seven or eight times in a row.
keep fixing bugs every day, today fixed 2 of them, hopefully one of them was what odiseu mentioned

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

This error is with ADMIN machines I would explain to you as for the forum but unfortunately many would replicate it but if you allow me I can explain it for the forum.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

odiseu wrote:This error is with ADMIN machines I would explain to you as for the forum but unfortunately many would replicate it but if you allow me I can explain it for the forum.
Explain it in the PM please not in public post

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Ok ADMIN, but I have another thing to say recently report to the player (Linn_gamer) as a hacker flying on the server but apparently still using the same hacker with other accounts Players report seeing it but of course with other flying accounts could do something with this player? she only uses another account and continues with the hack.

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Talk to xXNicoXx but he wanted to talk with the player Linn_gamer before, I told him that there is no need to converse when it comes to hacker I do not know if it is correct (he should ban this hacker player right?)

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

When someone is flying its a straight ban.

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

That's what I told xXNicoXx

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

odiseu wrote:That's what I told xXNicoXx
You were right

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

lightseer wrote:Image

I was originally just making a tower. Then I thought if I added wings it might look like a snow angel. In the end what I got was this snow cactus or maybe a crashing airliner. Its right there are the glacial pathway spawn.
Still looks nice..i like it

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:
lightseer wrote:Image

Still looks nice..i like it

Dont makes wings that Looks so really good

SAMIAMNOT
In-game: notanewbie

by SAMIAMNOT » Post

I've just joined Survival X and am doing a streaming series about my experience, you can watch me live on Twitch when I stream under the name TLS_k1llsp0t (https://www.twitch.tv/tls_k1llsp0t). My username on Survival X is notanewbie, BTW.

On another note, will weather ever be added to the server? I think it would add a cool dynamic to the game.
I test mines.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SAMIAMNOT wrote:I've just joined Survival X and am doing a streaming series about my experience, you can watch me live on Twitch when I stream under the name TLS_k1llsp0t (https://www.twitch.tv/tls_k1llsp0t). My username on Survival X is notanewbie, BTW.

On another note, will weather ever be added to the server? I think it would add a cool dynamic to the game.

hey I am the Moderator on the Server About the new mods Sorry but I think The ADMIN will not add weather becouse Some Player have not a good Computer and weather only Need fps

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

SAMIAMNOT wrote:I've just joined Survival X and am doing a streaming series about my experience, you can watch me live on Twitch when I stream under the name TLS_k1llsp0t (https://www.twitch.tv/tls_k1llsp0t). My username on Survival X is notanewbie, BTW.

awesome!

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

I missed the show but skimmed the video. That's the first time I visited the twitch site.

KatzEyez
GitHub: KatzPetz
IRC: LadyK
In-game: LadyK

by KatzEyez » Post

I have been enjoying the server for several days now. Unfortunately I'm not online for long periods, so I haven't acquired much yet, but am making slow progress. :) There has not been much company on the server when I'm on, but maybe with the upcoming holiday season there will be more people online, since they will be out of school. I look forward to continuing to play here.

I do have a question: When I first joined it said I needed to keep 1 stick and 1 iron ingot in my inventory to show that I am going to keep playing (or something like that), so do I need to always have that in my inventory now that I've been active for several days?
Why wish upon a star when you can pray to the one who created it.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

KatzEyez wrote:I have been enjoying the server for several days now. Unfortunately I'm not online for long periods, so I haven't acquired much yet, but am making slow progress. :) There has not been much company on the server when I'm on, but maybe with the upcoming holiday season there will be more people online, since they will be out of school. I look forward to continuing to play here.

I do have a question: When I first joined it said I needed to keep 1 stick and 1 iron ingot in my inventory to show that I am going to keep playing (or something like that), so do I need to always have that in my inventory now that I've been active for several days?
Yeah it is becouse of the school I think if the holiday comes there will be aktiv 20-30 players online but in the evening there are 20 players online at the moment and no that with the stick and iron you need to do only 1 time

samec

by samec » Post

I decided to go around the X world. It will be a great expedition. I am excited. But first I need to choose a route and pack up my inventory...

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

samec wrote:I decided to go around the X world. It will be a great expedition. I am excited. But first I need to choose a route and pack up my inventory...
i like to do this expeditions myself, you always find new exciting builds, don't forget to make some screenshots when you come around something you would like to share ;)