[Server] Survival X

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

Re: [Server] Survival X

by SaKeL » Post

KatzEyez wrote:I have been enjoying the server for several days now. Unfortunately I'm not online for long periods, so I haven't acquired much yet, but am making slow progress. :) There has not been much company on the server when I'm on, but maybe with the upcoming holiday season there will be more people online, since they will be out of school. I look forward to continuing to play here.

I do have a question: When I first joined it said I needed to keep 1 stick and 1 iron ingot in my inventory to show that I am going to keep playing (or something like that), so do I need to always have that in my inventory now that I've been active for several days?
Welcome to the server, i depends also in what timezone you are living in :) but most of the times i see between 15-30 players online.

xXNicoXx
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

samec wrote:I decided to go around the X world. It will be a great expedition. I am excited. But first I need to choose a route and pack up my inventory...
Can I come too?

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

One of my beacons just unconfigured itself after I used it. Either that or one of the snowmen in the room were able to somehow unconfigure it. Its only a destination beacon, and I was not even holding any of the mese fragments. This beacon worked previously. In fact I just used it twice. Now it stopped working.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

lightseer wrote:One of my beacons just unconfigured itself after I used it. Either that or one of the snowmen in the room were able to somehow unconfigure it. Its only a destination beacon, and I was not even holding any of the mese fragments. This beacon worked previously. In fact I just used it twice. Now it stopped working.
Could happend because someone dug up the departure beacon otherwise from the info you are telling is hard to say what the cause could be.

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

SaKeL wrote:
lightseer wrote:One of my beacons just unconfigured itself after I used it. Either that or one of the snowmen in the room were able to somehow unconfigure it. Its only a destination beacon, and I was not even holding any of the mese fragments. This beacon worked previously. In fact I just used it twice. Now it stopped working.
Could happend because someone dug up the departure beacon otherwise from the info you are telling is hard to say what the cause could be.
Yes, and currently there is no way for me to show that I haven't done anything to it. This one is close to home, so its not a problem. I am hoping that eventually other people can use these, so I want to somehow lock them in after they are configured so that even I can't change them. I would like to turn them into highways and let people build around them. How does that sound?

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

SaKeL wrote:
Darn it. Once again I made a mistake here. Yes, the destination beacon had been dug up. I was testing the wrong beacon. You see, they all look the same; and I have a lot of them. Sorry for the false alarm. :(

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

lightseer wrote:
SaKeL wrote:
Darn it. Once again I made a mistake here. Yes, the destination beacon had been dug up. I was testing the wrong beacon. You see, they all look the same; and I have a lot of them. Sorry for the false alarm. :(
no worries ;)

pausc05
GitHub: Piojoblanco
IRC: pausc05
In-game: pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

pausc05 wrote:https://ibb.co/ecidn0

See

I have see it

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Yeah seems like some gets banned..also it seems like one of the 'bots" they keep changing their names

pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

Hi ADMIN quit me the interact in the Piojoblanco the moderator(xXNicoXx) does not want to take it from me

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

pausc05 wrote:Hi ADMIN quit me the interact in the Piojoblanco the moderator(xXNicoXx) does not want to take it from me

Normally all your acc has been banned I have give you 1 acc back thats the punishment so stop Talking for more acc I have say 1 acc Your have doing so much water griefs so much protect other Areas and kill so much Players before the update so I am not give you your privs back That was the punishment And I have ask SaKeL And He has say yes take it from him Normally Nothing from your acc has interact and shout privs

pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

Im not water grief

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

pausc05 wrote:Im not water grief

Sorry But I have see you place blocks over a house that was not yours and than You have hold an water bucked I have fast remove the blocks under you

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

UPDATE:

NEW MOBS ADDED

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:UPDATE:

NEW MOBS ADDED
Also I see Lapis minerals. Are these in the mines, now?

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Yes but only in newly generated areas...try like 1000 blocks away from spawn

samec
In-game: bobo

by samec » Post

The big expedition - a route choice

I think about something like go to the edge of the world, then around the world and then return to the spawn. But rather not return using the same path, so explore more of the world. So maybe I will go to the north, then half way around the world and then return from the south. So leave unexplored part of the world for some future expeditions or other adventurers. Or maybe going to the north and return will be enough for the first time expedition? There is at least a snowman's town and then the Snowy Glacier Pathway on the north route. Who knows what else...

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

samec wrote:The big expedition - a route choice

I think about something like go to the edge of the world, then around the world and then return to the spawn. But rather not return using the same path, so explore more of the world. So maybe I will go to the north, then half way around the world and then return from the south. So leave unexplored part of the world for some future expeditions or other adventurers. Or maybe going to the north and return will be enough for the first time expedition? There is at least a snowman's town and then the Snowy Glacier Pathway on the north route. Who knows what else...
That is nice can we do the expedition as a team?

samec

by samec » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:
samec wrote:The big expedition
That is nice can we do the expedition as a team?
I only have no idea how to synchronize our playing time. But whoever can follow the expedition.

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

samec wrote:The big expedition - a route choice

So...the world wraps around? I did not know that. I can get you to 12000 clicks north if you would like a head start. I have a beacon out there.

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

lightseer wrote: So...the world wraps around? I did not know that.
No, he means travel around the edge of the square (See the arrows around my crude world)

Code: Select all

v<<<<<<<<<<<
v##########^
v##########^
v##########^
v##########^
v##########^
>>>>>>>>>>>^
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

samec

by samec » Post

I don't know if the world is square flat or wrapped around. So I will go there and will see. Maybe it will be a great discovery that only Columbus made before.

pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

pausc05 wrote:https://discordapp.com/channels/5151561 ... 0474782742

Minetest Survival X Discord

Enjoy
You need to learn how to invite link buddy. (That link goes nowhere)
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)