[Server] Survival X

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

Re: [Server] Survival X

by HONEYBOOBOOCHILD » Post

SaKeL wrote:[
I haven't use the ball spells myself before, are those spells infinite or do you loose them after you use them?
Forever, so whoever has your ball can kill you anytime and anywhere making you lose all inventory. Cityblock and losing inventory for spawn killing is the problem. This is why I gave my account away. I could no longer build, farm or anything because a bad user had me by my balls, pun intended (:
Get rid of cityblock and players taking damage at spawn is what should be done.

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel XD I Found A New Way To Make PB&J Blocks I am A Genius No one know About this trick I dont tell anyone pls come on And fix it I told you how it work
But pls only tommorow
Oh, come on you can tell me. I can keep a secret!

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:
SaKeL wrote:[
I haven't use the ball spells myself before, are those spells infinite or do you loose them after you use them?
Forever, so whoever has your ball can kill you anytime and anywhere making you lose all inventory. Cityblock and losing inventory for spawn killing is the problem. This is why I gave my account away. I could no longer build, farm or anything because a bad user had me by my balls, pun intended (:
Get rid of cityblock and players taking damage at spawn is what should be done.
I saw the place you made in glacial pass. Looked good.

xXNicoXx
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

lightseer wrote:
xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel XD I Found A New Way To Make PB&J Blocks I am A Genius No one know About this trick I dont tell anyone pls come on And fix it I told you how it work
But pls only tommorow
Oh, come on you can tell me. I can keep a secret!
No Sorry But If I say it The ADMIN Will Kill me And I want become more privs for a good Job ;)

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKel Can You Pls remove the update from the Basic_Machines So much Player stop playing on the Server becouse the machines did not work anymore PLs This Message is from all player

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:excellent xXNicoXx thank you!
Hey Sakel I think I have found a way for crash the Server puhhh

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:
SaKeL wrote:excellent xXNicoXx thank you!
Hey Sakel I think I have found a way for crash the Server puhhh
The is realy bad I can crash with this bug every sec the Server fast fix pls It is realy dangerus If You not fix the bug

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKel Come On Fast for fix the Server crash bug

m8ii

by m8ii » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel Come On Fast for fix the Server crash bug
Someone really uses this bug and how often?
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)

m8ii

Generators

by m8ii » Post

Generators. Generators. Generators.
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel Can You Pls remove the update from the Basic_Machines So much Player stop playing on the Server becouse the machines did not work anymore PLs This Message is from all player
what machines dont work ?

m8ii

by m8ii » Post

SaKeL wrote:
xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel Can You Pls remove the update from the Basic_Machines So much Player stop playing on the Server becouse the machines did not work anymore PLs This Message is from all player
No more energy.
m8ii wrote:Generators. Generators. Generators.

TheMiner
In-game: Thron

by TheMiner » Post

Must be with new update you have to upgrade generators with generators and not with gold blocks anymore...

Easy fix, just build more generators :) and you have more power :)

gp03

by gp03 » Post

Please sakel pur to much upgrade in battery machine

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:
SaKel The Machine did Not work becouse of the Generators The Thing is You can have only 5 aktive Generator with 50 Upgrades when you have more than 5 Generators with more than 50 Upgrades it dont work anymore The Thing is so much Player Have big machines with 20 Generators or more but that not work becouse you can have only 5 aktive Generators Problem 2 You can have only max 50 upgrade but much Player have Generators with 10K Upgrades or more I have 1 with 47K And The Generators not work if you have an bigger upgrade than 50 so your machine did not become fuel or Not enought So If Your machine have no fuel it stop so the machine did not work anymore

I have talk with other owner from Server that have the same mod they say they dont update it becouse than Much machines did not work anymore

And SaKel So Much Player have writte me they will stop playing there if that update dont will be remove I can say this from all The update is shit

SaKel Do pls that You can have infinitely Generators with infinitely Upgrade This will be like before the upgrade than All Player have fun and are happy Thx

And Sakel I have an Server crash bug found And A New trick for make PB&J Blocks if you come on and I am on Than I can say you it for remove them

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

m8ii wrote:
xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel Come On Fast for fix the Server crash bug
Someone really uses this bug and how often?
Sorry That Was I becouse I Have try something to Fix it better or to know more About the bug Nothing will be crash anymore :)

talamh

by talamh » Post

TheMiner wrote:Must be with new update you have to upgrade generators with generators and not with gold blocks anymore...

You are now limited to 5 active generators each of which can only be upgraded to level 50.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

talamh wrote:
TheMiner wrote:Must be with new update you have to upgrade generators with generators and not with gold blocks anymore...

You are now limited to 5 active generators each of which can only be upgraded to level 50.
Yeah But So Much Player dont want that update so i hope SaKel Remove them

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Need anyone Help?

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

This update does not affect me much, as I only have one machine right now, and I have a battery limitation. I can upgrade a battery to a certain point, but there are lots of things my batteries cannot do. They cannot harvest very quickly. Its faster to harvest manually. I cannot use much power anyway, so why would I need more than 5x50 ? That being said I own over 400 generators, so I have generators I cannot use -- if I ever decide to use them.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

lightseer wrote:This update does not affect me much, as I only have one machine right now, and I have a battery limitation. I can upgrade a battery to a certain point, but there are lots of things my batteries cannot do. They cannot harvest very quickly. Its faster to harvest manually. I cannot use much power anyway, so why would I need more than 5x50 ? That being said I own over 400 generators, so I have generators I cannot use -- if I ever decide to use them.
I Think If The SaKel will remove the update all Player will be happy now

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

The basic_machines update improves and fixes a lot of important bugs and functionalities. In a survival mod there should not be unlimited anything. Having unlimited machines creating unlimited stuff was finally fixed and people with "perpetuum mobile" machines covering huge chunks of the map and creating unlimited items is not survival and not fair to other players. Having a limit to the machines makes sense as long as the machines works - which they are working, people with 999999999 machines just have to update to the current limit and everything will be fine.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:The basic_machines update improves and fixes a lot of important bugs and functionalities. In a survival mod there should not be unlimited anything. Having unlimited machines creating unlimited stuff was finally fixed and people with "perpetuum mobile" machines covering huge chunks of the map and creating unlimited items is not survival and not fair to other players. Having a limit to the machines makes sense as long as the machines works - which they are working, people with 999999999 machines just have to update to the current limit and everything will be fine.
Ok But can You come on for The Server crash bug This is a really dangeros bug

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

ups
Last edited by xXNicoXx on Tue Oct 16, 2018 16:29, edited 1 time in total.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Nico thanks for sending it to the public forum so everyone can see it now.