SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

Re: [Server] Survival X

by SaKeL » Post

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:
xXNicoXx wrote:HAPPY HALLOWEN :)
Nichoe you better not ban me boy!!! I'm queen of minetest damnit! So you goin trick or treating as the sugar plum fairy again? You gay hahaha.
No personal attacks: Members of this forum should not be insulted or otherwise attacked on the basis of who or what they are. If you wish to criticize someone for their actions, it should be constructive. Please remember this is a game forum. You should be polite when possible and leave political and other unrelated opinions elsewhere if they might prove disruptive.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

UPDATE
* city block was removed from the game - since all protector blocks are now pvp disabled, city block is not needed
* fixed paths appearance (black block) created by obsidianmese shovel
* updated basic_machines - added and fixed some stuff what were missing from last update
* added new protector block (red) - this acts as regular protector block except it will override pvp protection - meaning PvP in this block is enabled and anyone in the area of this block can get killed with anything (bows, shooting swords, ball spells, mobs, players...). You can still protect your house with this new protector as usual but PvP will be Enabled in your house... or create a PvP arenas what suits you best.
If you don't want to PvP in your house or in your protected areas just use the regular (yellow) protector.

The PvP Protector (red) you can craft with regular protector (yellow) and red dye.

Have fun!
Attachments
protector_pvp-min.png
protector_pvp-min.png (311.38 KiB) Viewed 525 times

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

SaKeL wrote:
lightseer wrote:Yes. I have put 3 screenshots onto this imgur page: https://imgur.com/a/rBTcIYv
great will check when i get the chance, thx
I tried to reproduce it but i can't :/ seems to work fine when i tried

Attachments
tm_04.gif
tm_04.gif (938.01 KiB) Viewed 525 times

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

SaKeL wrote:
SaKeL wrote:
lightseer wrote:Yes. I have put 3 screenshots onto this imgur page: https://imgur.com/a/rBTcIYv
great will check when i get the chance, thx
I tried to reproduce it but i can't :/ seems to work fine when i tried

Thanks. I have the position saved and will try moving the tile about. If I get it working I will try to do it in a way that can be described and include a comparison picture.

odiseu
IRC: odiseu
In-game: odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Hello ADMIN I have to report a hack for security reasons of the server I will not say the name for this place to not expand this, but I have test images for you to see.
https://ibb.co/bYKeOL
https://ibb.co/hqW4q0

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

When you connect I will tell you the name of this hack so maybe I can solve this.

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

Sakel, I was able to get it working by moving it up by 4 blocks. I then moved it back down, and it again did not work. I moved it up by 4 again, and it worked again. Something about the low elevation prevented it from working.

As a control I tried moving it to the side by one block, and that did not help. I also cut away lots more trees, and that did not fix the problem. Only moving it vertically helped. I did not do a lot more testing, because each test required starting from spawn again. In future if this problem occurs the first thing to try will be changing the elevation of the destination beacon.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

odiseu wrote:Hello ADMIN I have to report a hack for security reasons of the server I will not say the name for this place to not expand this, but I have test images for you to see.
https://ibb.co/bYKeOL
https://ibb.co/hqW4q0
Thanks will take care of it.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

lightseer wrote:Image

Sakel, I was able to get it working by moving it up by 4 blocks. I then moved it back down, and it again did not work. I moved it up by 4 again, and it worked again. Something about the low elevation prevented it from working.

As a control I tried moving it to the side by one block, and that did not help. I also cut away lots more trees, and that did not fix the problem. Only moving it vertically helped. I did not do a lot more testing, because each test required starting from spawn again. In future if this problem occurs the first thing to try will be changing the elevation of the destination beacon.
Thanks will do some more testing.

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Hello ADMIN I have another flood report very close to the spawn coordinates
(89.7, 50.5, 27.2)

It's just a fix but you should ban the IP address of this player this flood looks suspicious with a desire to spoil the server

xXNicoXx
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:UPDATE
* city block was removed from the game - since all protector blocks are now pvp disabled, city block is not needed
* fixed paths appearance (black block) created by obsidianmese shovel
* updated basic_machines - added and fixed some stuff what were missing from last update
* added new protector block (red) - this acts as regular protector block except it will override pvp protection - meaning PvP in this block is enabled and anyone in the area of this block can get killed with anything (bows, shooting swords, ball spells, mobs, players...). You can still protect your house with this new protector as usual but PvP will be Enabled in your house... or create a PvP arenas what suits you best.
If you don't want to PvP in your house or in your protected areas just use the regular (yellow) protector.

The PvP Protector (red) you can craft with regular protector (yellow) and red dye.

Have fun!
Nice But I think it was not a good idea from me to craft really much protection blocks 1 day before the Update XD

samec
In-game: bobo

by samec » Post

I have another idea for city block. It can be used for marking a lucrative area, where only protection blocks with expiration can be used. So only active players can have they properties there.

samec

by samec » Post

odiseu, can you explain, how did you get MTZ's garden and siss's home?
coordinates around (90, 1.5, 180) and (109, 1.5, 168)

TheMiner
In-game: Thron

by TheMiner » Post

@ Samec. I gave it to him, because he asked me so nicely :) I have respect for players like odiseu, real gentleman.

Sign MTZ :) TheMiner

Edit: just part off me garden.. not house.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

TheMiner wrote:@ Samec. I gave it to him, because he asked me so nicely :) I have respect for players like odiseu, real gentleman.

I want a place on spwn too :( XD

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Hey guys If Someone will sell his Magma armour i will pay for it 1.5K diamondblocks or 3K Goldblocks or 3k iron blocks or 3K cooper blocks thx

samec

by samec » Post

TheMiner wrote:@ Samec. I gave it to him, because he asked me so nicely :) I have respect for players like odiseu, real gentleman.

odiseu asked who? MTZ was not on server for many months. And I don't talk about MTZ's house, but siss's.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

MTZ has recently returned.... wb Dude!

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Well my friend MTZ gave me a big space in spawn and thank you very much for that MTZ :) you are a great person and about the other place of siss he sold me that piece since it was an invasion in the air space of the same one that he gave me MTZ that's the whole explanation.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:MTZ has recently returned.... wb Dude!
Yeah WB MTZ :)

samec

by samec » Post

So I will not give any my house to anyone anymore.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

UPDATE Andy2001 Have Interact privs Back

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

UPDATE

Added simple global marketplace to the game. This marketplace is designed to work only with chat commands. Type '/mp help' in the chat to see all possible commands.

Currently only items from 'default' MTGame MOD are in the store list, since all the other items can be crafted from default blocks, this is sufficient for balanced game.

Let's see how this will work out, if it will work out i might work on it a bit more and add new features in the future.

Code: Select all

/mp find <item name>, find item in store
/mp balance, show your current balance in BitGold
/mp sellhand, sell item(s) currently holding in hand
/mp buyhand [<amount>], buy <amount> of item(s) currently holding in hand, when <amount> is not provided then amount is 1
/mp infohand, show more information about the item(s) you are currently holding in hand from the store
/mp buy <item name> [<amount>], buy <amount> of <item name> from store, if <amount> is not provided then amount is 1
/mp sellinv <item name>, sell all items <item name> from the 'main' inventory list
/mp buyinv <item name>, buy full inventory of items <item name>, empty slots in the 'main' inventory are required
/mp top, show top 5 richest players currently online
/mp help, print out this help
I guess the ADMIN shop is up for SALE... ?

Have fun!

ADM17
IRC: MikeSL
In-game: ADM17

by ADM17 » Post

The new shop is a great idea but what's about a GUI? At the moment it is quite difficult to use, and there are a lot of players playing with the smartphone. Ohh, and please don't sell the admin shop, it's a building with such a nice history.