[Server] Survival X

RabidRabbit
In-game: RabidRabbit

Re: [Server] Survival X

by RabidRabbit » Post

Hi y'all! I have links to the Survival X http://discordapp.com server! Let me know if you want it and I'll message you personally!

-Hugs

Nico2002Nico
In-game: xXNicoXx

by Nico2002Nico » Post

Hey Guys Small Update My acc In The Forum got banned for spamm I have create a new I hope That Is Ok For The Minetest Forum Team I the user xXNicoXx I hope that is ok for you only small Thing that I have want to say

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

ADMIN If A Player spamm in the Chat how Long I remove his shout is 2-5 Hour ok? or vorever?

Or For Just some days 1-2 days?

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

Nico2002Nico wrote:ADMIN If A Player spamm in the Chat how Long I remove his shout is 2-5 Hour ok? or vorever?

Or For Just some days 1-2 days?

Sorry I mean SaKeL

abramcoc
GitHub: abramcoc
IRC: _z
In-game: _z

by abramcoc » Post

hi ADMIN the moderator xXNicoXx is banned me whithout reason

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

abramcoc wrote:hi ADMIN the moderator xXNicoXx is banned me whithout reason

You writte with My Name in the Chat I have give you a ban warning from 60 sec So 60 sec and your unbaned it is not allowed to writte in the Chat so that it look like My message that can end bad for You

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

abramcoc wrote:hi ADMIN the moderator xXNicoXx is banned me whithout reason

And I say stop so dont stop writte me bad things In private chat Or I will ban you for longer than 60 sec you have been banned 3 times ago and You have been becomme so much reports and punishments so stop talk me in private bad things dont stop writte with my name in the chat and dont stop spamm my pm

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

RabidRabbit wrote:Hi y'all! I have links to the Survival X http://discordapp.com server! Let me know if you want it and I'll message you personally!

-Hugs

The is the wrong link XD

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

Nico2002Nico wrote:
RabidRabbit wrote:Hi y'all! I have links to the Survival X http://discordapp.com server! Let me know if you want it and I'll message you personally!

-Hugs

The is the wrong link XD

That Is The Link For The offical Minetest server discord group https://discord.gg/AmHnJff

RabidRabbit
In-game: RabidRabbit

by RabidRabbit » Post

Oh yes I did not post the link that is only me telling what website we are on :)

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Update
Added new Treasure chest in PvP arena. This chest will be filled up with random items/blocks every 6 hours. Depends on your luck you can get a very expensive and good items, or maybe just a regular items. You will be notified before the chest will be filled up - since it is in PvP arena you might get in to some fights - who survives gets the chests goods!

Have fun!
Attachments
treasure_chest_medium.gif
treasure_chest_medium.gif (845.01 KiB) Viewed 583 times

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

SaKeL wrote:Update
Added new Treasure chest in PvP arena. This chest will be filled up with random items/blocks every 6 hours. Depends on your luck you can get a very expensive and good items, or maybe just a regular items. You will be notified before the chest will be filled up - since it is in PvP arena you might get in to some fights - who survives gets the chests goods!

Have fun!

I think 6 Hours are to Long can You make it to 4 or 5 hours

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

6 hours makes sense to have super rare and expesive items- full chest in all time zones once/maybe twice a day. But i can make it 12 hours.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

UPDATE
* added specific signs for marketplace sell/buy/sellhead

This will prevent newbies to start with marketplace too soon - you have to work for it! Also it's easier to distinguish between the signs.

Attachments
screenshot.png
screenshot.png (35.4 KiB) Viewed 583 times

odiseu
IRC: odiseu
In-game: odiseu

by odiseu » Post

SaKeL wrote:UPDATE
* added specific signs for marketplace sell/buy/sellhead

This will prevent newbies to start with marketplace too soon - you have to work for it! Also it's easier to distinguish between the signs.

this is great :D

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

UPDATE
* refreshed 3d armor textures

Attachments
screenshot.png
screenshot.png (112.56 KiB) Viewed 583 times

pausc05
GitHub: Piojoblanco
IRC: pausc05
In-game: pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

SaKeL wrote:UPDATE
* refreshed 3d armor textures

Good

Sheriff

by Sheriff » Post

Nico2002Nico wrote:
abramcoc wrote:...xXNicoXx...banned me whithout reason
...so much reports...
I can attest to abramcoc/xsmmm/XxDestrollerxX/_z's problem behaviours. His principal driving motives seem to be greed and a desire to make others "miserable like unto himself".

yik)
IRC: yik
In-game: yik

by yik) » Post

xXNicoXx me remove the privileges of interact and shout without any reason, just to win the objects of the new chest, also he was attacking many players with their privileges. I would like my privileges returned to me because that Moderator always does things that you are not allowed to do, such as: removing objects from chests, killing people, abusing privileges in your favor, speaking bad words, and spammin, he started to kill us all in the pvp place so he could steal the chest, but he was flying.

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

yik) wrote:xXNicoXx me remove the privileges of interact and shout without any reason, just to win the objects of the new chest, also he was attacking many players with their privileges. I would like my privileges returned to me because that Moderator always does things that you are not allowed to do, such as: removing objects from chests, killing people, abusing privileges in your favor, speaking bad words, and spammin, he started to kill us all in the pvp place so he could steal the chest, but he was flying.
Even though i don't like yik, i can believe him, as odiseu did the same exact thing. I don't think its fair that staff members dont have to fight for the treasure chest goods like everyone else but instead just fly around safely and then just take the loot for free.
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Stix wrote:
yik) wrote:xXNicoXx me remove the privileges of interact and shout without any reason, just to win the objects of the new chest, also he was attacking many players with their privileges. I would like my privileges returned to me because that Moderator always does things that you are not allowed to do, such as: removing objects from chests, killing people, abusing privileges in your favor, speaking bad words, and spammin, he started to kill us all in the pvp place so he could steal the chest, but he was flying.
Even though i don't like yik, i can believe him, as odiseu did the same exact thing. I don't think its fair that staff members dont have to fight for the treasure chest goods like everyone else but instead just fly around safely and then just take the loot for free.
It is not fair and stuff should not be abusing their privs, will be dealt with soon.

yik)

by yik) » Post

odiseu does not abuse the privileges he only watches from the sky but, a moment ago xXNicoXx began to attack him without reason

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

yik) wrote:odiseu does not abuse the privileges he only watches from the sky but, a moment ago xXNicoXx began to attack him without reason

yik the Player PizzaIstGeil1 was in the voice Chat with me and in the pvp Zone he saw that I am not flying and That I am not atack odiseu with fly hack

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

The chest was end when I remove your privs PizzaIstGeil1 was in the voice Chat with me he saw that all too I dont have fly I dont kill anybody I was stand after that chest on Ground hit odiseu and shot him with a bow I dont get anything of the chest admin controll all My chests I dont get anything what make me so Angry odiseu was come with fly and kill me

yik)

by yik) » Post

Nico2002Nico wrote:

The chest was end when I remove your privs PizzaIstGeil1 was in the voice Chat with me he saw that all too I dont have fly I dont kill anybody I was stand after that chest on Ground hit odiseu and shot him with a bow I dont get anything of the chest admin controll all My chests I dont get anything what make me so Angry odiseu was come with fly and kill me
xXNicoXx could you please not lie?
Last edited by yik) on Fri Nov 30, 2018 05:40, edited 1 time in total.