Page 56 of 60

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 14:15
by pausc05
https://ibb.co/xLJkbGb

Hi ADMIN her player put protections in Andy2001 city

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 15:00
by bosapara
If its allow to have a lot of generators, why it was deleted?

Built it special to show how distributor can effect on the lag

_______

My mistake. Lost 4000 generators, nice.


Image

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 15:29
by Enrikoo
bosapara wrote:If its allow to have a lot of generators, why it was deleted?

Built it special to show how distributor can effect on the lag

_______

My mistake. Lost 4000 generators, nice.


Image

Nice to see this image. It looks like evil bushes for me. Lol

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 15:40
by bosapara
Enrikoo wrote:Image

Nice to see this image. It looks like evil bushes for me. Lol[/quote]

its good idea to delete trash from map, but for some case it might look awful

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 15:59
by SaKeL
bosapara wrote:If its allow to have a lot of generators, why it was deleted?

Built it special to show how distributor can effect on the lag

_______

My mistake. Lost 4000 generators, nice.


Image


you should read the message you get when you login with new account - else your new account will be removed + all the stuff you have placed, other option is that you logged in to an account what wasn't active for more than a year and got cleaned up - or the owner of those blocks you posted in the screenshot wasnt active for more than a year.

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 16:52
by bosapara
SaKeL wrote:you should read the message you get when you login with new account - else your new account will be removed + all the stuff you have placed, other option is that you logged in to an account what wasn't active for more than a year and got cleaned up - or the owner of those blocks you posted in the screenshot wasnt active for more than a year.


All ok, as i told in update its only my mistake:)

SaKeL wrote:This is a known issue, also many other ones are know by this mod. I am slowly revising the whole basic_machines code and will do some improvements in the future, but it will be slow due to the large amount of code. If you want to help with improving this mod on Survival X you can create pull request on my repository.


How about just restore code that works good from original mod? (basic machines)

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 16:58
by SaKeL
How about just restore code that works good from original mod? (basic machines)


The original mod does not include the farming reverse placement for default farming, what was fixed, also it has many other bugs what has been fixed on the server - number handeling, infinite number hadeling, nan handeling, item strings and itemstack bugs, ...why i should revert all these fixes and let people duplicate stuff again with 7k diamonds in one stack and let them crash the server when they put wrong input in the input fields of machines? I think with so many things what have been already fixed reverting would be a downgrade.

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 17:12
by bosapara
SaKeL wrote:
How about just restore code that works good from original mod? (basic machines)


The original mod does not include the farming reverse placement for default farming, what was fixed, also it has many other bugs what has been fixed on the server - number handeling, infinite number hadeling, nan handeling, item strings and itemstack bugs, ...why i should revert all these fixes and let people duplicate stuff again with 7k diamonds in one stack and let them crash the server when they put wrong input in the input fields of machines? I think with so many things what have been already fixed reverting would be a downgrade.



I understood you, finaly. If something fixed, something can break.

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 17:22
by SaKeL
If something fixed, something can break.


specially true when you are trying to "fix" someones else complex code, just so the server stops crashing while you don't have time for the game 24/7 and didn't sign up for this :)

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 17:34
by samec
SaKeL wrote:Theoretically it works correct though since you are trying to place node to a node which is not buildable_to then it builds to node under as per minetest game default

Ah, so it is not a bug, but a feature? But what is a purpose of the feature?

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 18:44
by SaKeL
samec wrote:
SaKeL wrote:Theoretically it works correct though since you are trying to place node to a node which is not buildable_to then it builds to node under as per minetest game default

Ah, so it is not a bug, but a feature? But what is a purpose of the feature?

Its used for player on_place you cab find it builtin i think

End

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 08:29
by m8ii
Generators - limited.
Stacking more 99 - disabled.
Moderators - removed.
Killing - limited.

What will be tomorrow?

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 14:35
by abramcoc
Hello ADMIN Look at my messages in discord pls , thank :)

Re: End

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 16:25
by Nico2002Nico
m8ii wrote:Generators - limited.
Stacking more 99 - disabled.
Moderators - removed.
Killing - limited.

What will be tomorrow?


No body Know what will happend but that make it exiting

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 18:52
by Nico2002Nico
SaKeL wrote:UPDATE
* added, revived and updated beautiful old Splizard's/LazyJ's Christmas tree
* look for the sapling recipe in the crafting guide

Image

have fun!


how the sapling grow up?

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 19:11
by Sheriff
samec wrote:Deep Dark and Dirty underground, but not so much
Image


If you haven't seen it already, follow the directions on that sign and look at your radar map view. You'll see an awesome photograph that bobo painstakingly created on the map. I still don't know how he did it, but it's pretty darn amazing. It's pixel art done in a way I've never seen before.

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 00:31
by SaKeL
Nico2002Nico wrote:
SaKeL wrote:UPDATE
* added, revived and updated beautiful old Splizard's/LazyJ's Christmas tree
* look for the sapling recipe in the crafting guide

Image

have fun!


how the sapling grow up?


Same as any other sapling in the game

Re: End

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 00:30
by SaKeL
m8ii wrote:Generators - limited.
Stacking more 99 - disabled.
Moderators - removed.
Killing - limited.

What will be tomorrow?


..fixing another BUG ?

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 09:18
by bosapara
Some ideas
1. Add some delay and move detection when player use teleport or home button
An example player use /home and not moved - > server tp player. If player moved after using teleport - > teleport closed. It can add some balance to survival game. You can't just tp from monster, before you need to find safe place.
2. Teleports and homes commands can be used without any restrictions and delay. How about to add some delay an example 5 secs to this commands? Similar restrictions already added to /mapfix command
3. Even after adding player to ignore list, they can spam you with /tpr. Any fix?

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 20:45
by SaKeL
Thanks all good ideas.

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:32
by samec
bosapara wrote:Some ideas
1. Add some delay and move detection when player use teleport or home button
An example player use /home and not moved - > server tp player. If player moved after using teleport - > teleport closed. It can add some balance to survival game. You can't just tp from monster, before you need to find safe place.
2. Teleports and homes commands can be used without any restrictions and delay. How about to add some delay an example 5 secs to this commands? Similar restrictions already added to /mapfix command
3. Even after adding player to ignore list, they can spam you with /tpr. Any fix?

It will be problem to teleport from water or from a free fall if the motion detection will be also in an Y direction.
Don't put delay to teleport machines.

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:43
by bosapara
samec wrote:It will be problem to teleport from water or from a free fall if the motion detection will be also in an Y direction.
Don't put delay to teleport machines.


Yep, player will search safe place for teleport. Im not offered delay for machines tp, only for tpy/tpr/tphr, /home and unified_inventory home button commands.

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 22:09
by SUSLIK
Hello, SaKeL
I have an interesting bug. With the help of placer, I was able to place the protection blocks in the barlog arena. But I do not have the opportunity to remove them. Plz, don't ban me :D

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 22:32
by SaKeL
SUSLIK wrote:Hello, SaKeL
I have an interesting bug. With the help of placer, I was able to place the protection blocks in the barlog arena. But I do not have the opportunity to remove them. Plz, don't ban me :D

Thanks for letting me know..dont worry

Re: [Server] Survival X

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 14:28
by pausc05
https://ibb.co/sq3SzZ0
Hi SaKeL the player Andy2001, He is insulting me all the time and he has no punishment.