[Server] Survival X

m8ii

Re: [Server] Survival X

by m8ii » Post

Stix wrote:snowman is a great candidate, so is Unfletched.
is _ good candidate?
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)

RWЯ
GitHub: DreamCrusher
IRC: DabbetulArz
In-game: Hood

by RWЯ » Post

Never mind, some as*h*** stole my items.
If I feel it then I do it (I don’t need a reason why)

talamh

by talamh » Post

RWЯ wrote:Never mind, some as*h*** stole my items.
If you see me in game let me know what items were stolen, i should be able to replace some stuff for you.

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

Re: Re:

by SaKeL » Post

m8ii wrote:
SaKeL wrote:
m8ii wrote:Dark pictures in crafting.
looks good when i look at it.. do you have updated client ?
I use 0.4.14 cause with it i can jump on 2 blocks, in later clients i can't do it.
Your client is outdated so expect some bugs, like dark images in inventory, this is fixed with latest stable clients. Survival X is using latest stable server because of new features, bugfixes and security.

talamh

by talamh » Post

m8ii wrote:
SaKeL wrote:
m8ii wrote:Dark pictures in crafting.
looks good when i look at it.. do you have updated client ?
I use 0.4.14 cause with it i can jump on 2 blocks, in later clients i can't do it.
Double jump wasn't removed until 0.4.16 so you could try 0.4.15 and see if that works for you.

m8ii

by m8ii » Post

talamh wrote:Double jump wasn't removed until 0.4.16 so you could try 0.4.15 and see if that works for you.
Where to get Minetest 0.4.15?
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)

talamh

by talamh » Post

m8ii wrote:
talamh wrote:Double jump wasn't removed until 0.4.16 so you could try 0.4.15 and see if that works for you.
Where to get Minetest 0.4.15?
https://github.com/minetest/minetest/re ... tag/0.4.15

ack

Re: Re:

by ack » Post

SaKeL wrote:
Your client is outdated so expect some bugs, like dark images in inventory, this is fixed with latest stable clients. Survival X is using latest stable server because of new features, bugfixes and security.
Yes, I saw the same issue last week. Updated to latest stable and inventory looks fine now.
Thanks

Sheriff

by Sheriff » Post

Stix wrote:snowman is a great candidate...
I would have to agree that snowman is a great candidate. He was the first one that popped into my mind when the subject was brought up! Very good, fair, calm, reasonable, peaceful, sober guy.

PolySaken
GitHub: PolySaken-I-Am
In-game: PolySaken

by PolySaken » Post

Guidebook Lib, for in-game docs | Poly Decor, some cool blocks | Vision Lib, an all-purpose library.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

But does he want to be a mod?

RWЯ

by RWЯ » Post

I changed name to Marx-Chan, if you are still planing to add new mod, add me in with this name. Where would voting be?

piojoblanco
In-game: Piojoblanco

[Server] Survival X - Upgrade Power Generator

by piojoblanco » Post

Hey guys. I am not sure how I am supposed to upgrade a Power Generator. I know that the instructions say to add 1 Gold Block and one Diamond Block to the Upgrade slots for each level to be upgraded; however, when Ido this nothing happens. The level stays at zero.

Please advise.

piojoblanco
In-game: Piojoblanco

by piojoblanco » Post

I am not sure what is going on. I have lost 119 Gold Blocks and 72 Diamond blocks because the system would glitch when moving the blocks around. At first I thought it was the Power Generator that was causing the issue,but I have lost 20 Gold Blocks just moving it from my personal inventory to a locked chest inventory.

This game is becoming irritating when you get so far and knocked backwards by glitches.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

UPDATE
* basic machines mod was updated to the latest version - fixes, dig protection, updates...

ack

by ack » Post

Someone has flooded spawn again. ADMIN is it possible to track these people. How can they place it so high ? Is it possible to get normal water to act like river water, where they must place each node. Then they must have permission for the nodes instead of it flooding protected area.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

SUSLIK was banned for flooding and griefing the server and spawn, causing LAG and more, i can see that he wasn't alone in this and will keep an eye on the rest of the players who was apparently with him during the carts "show".There are already restriction for water/lava buckets - but not for water source what is hard to get and you need machines for it, i don't want to make a lot of restriction for regular things like water, because then it takes away the game play from other normal players what just want to have fun and play survival.

There will be always some players thinking they can make damage to map with water, but thanks for you reporting it so quickly i was able to prevent it and find out the "bad" player.

Minetest_RN
In-game: Minetester_RN

by Minetest_RN » Post

Can you add the ore mithril in the server please it's just mithril is better than diamonds and it's extremely hard to find and it would make the serve would be much better because of it there wouldn't be lots of diamonds armor players walking around please and mithril would be more valuable the other resources would be less cool because mithril is blue and you can make armor and blocks and tools you should find the mod it's called moreores and it adds sliver and sliver can make tools and a block and it's not too far down and easy to find its a good ore too and mithril is very amazing too so will you add the mithril and sliver and copper,tin,etc? :-3

PolySaken

by PolySaken » Post

Minetest_RN wrote:Can you add the ore mithril in the server please it's just mithril is better than diamonds and it's extremely hard to find and it would make the serve would be much better because of it there wouldn't be lots of diamonds armor players walking around please and mithril would be more valuable the other resources would be less cool because mithril is blue and you can make armor and blocks and tools you should find the mod it's called moreores and it adds sliver and sliver can make tools and a block and it's not too far down and easy to find its a good ore too and mithril is very amazing too so will you add the mithril and sliver and copper,tin,etc? :-3
jesus, use line breaks please.
Guidebook Lib, for in-game docs | Poly Decor, some cool blocks | Vision Lib, an all-purpose library.

m8ii

Item Frame & lag

by m8ii » Post

SaKeL, can Item Frame cause lag of server? I use it in my shop, and one player said me, that it may cause lag.

ack

by ack » Post

Minetest_RN wrote:Can you add the ore mithril in the server please....? :-3
The problem with adding map based mods is the map has already generated. So the mod wont take effect. Unless there is a way for the mod to slowly take effect over map areas while a playing is re-visiting a location.

RWЯ

by RWЯ » Post

ack wrote:
The problem with adding map based mods is the map has already generated. So the mod wont take effect. Unless there is a way for the mod to slowly take effect over map areas while a playing is re-visiting a location.
Mithril will generate under - 512 as i remember

PolySaken

by PolySaken » Post

ack wrote:
I think ores regenerate, so adding another will just mean we'll need to wait.

bosapara

Re: Item Frame & lag

by bosapara » Post

m8ii wrote:SaKeL, can Item Frame cause lag of server? I use it in my shop, and one player said me, that it may cause lag.

Of course it create lags, cuz client of player "think" that all frames is objects

So even 10 frames can be lagy for phone or tablet

SaKeL

Re: Item Frame & lag

by SaKeL » Post

m8ii wrote:SaKeL, can Item Frame cause lag of server? I use it in my shop, and one player said me, that it may cause lag.
Not sure about LAG but definately dropping FPS - so yes it is slowing down the game for some people.