[0.3.1] Redcrab's Minetest Server

redcrab

by redcrab » Post

Fumbles wrote:So, Me,My Brother, and like 2-4 other people have been banned (So Far) because of this:
Me and Brother and a few other people don't like building JUST Western Styled house's, we also to build modern and Mid-Evil Houses....
Ade96 told us himself to move away from the city or stop building because our small "neighborhood" Would overthrow his western city.
So we all moved away from his western City (REALLY far away) And built a city where we could build anything we wanted as long as it looked good and had a purpose.
After a day of working very hard on our small little multi-cultural village, I lagged out. Then My brother lagged out... We check our internet, nope that was okay. check our modem etc etc, then my brother said after a while "That was right wierd" I said "What?" "Right when we were lagging out it said "***Fumbles has left the game" then it said "***Scootaloo has left the Game" and then he lagged out. My mind immediately went to "Omg, we were banned!?" Then I was like, "Nah, Ade wouldent ban us for no reason. Hes pretty chill." So I was thinking maybe Red was resetting the server early. Waited 3 hours... Nothing, same thing. Eventually I check this thread, and see this posted by TheLoLMan: "Ade96 My friends
CydoniaKnight
Fumbles You must be banned because Because they said no you have to build in their village"

I was shocked. That means the two other people in the village at the time (srs & Croblade) Also got banned probably. Plus when the other people who are in the village when they log in after a while they'll probably also get banned.

This is down-right stupid if I must say. Excuse my language, but really? In their city you HAVE to build western, and now we HAVE to build in there village. This aint a Sandbox Game if you have to build certain Things in Certain Areas... Cmon people, Are you serious?
You are unbanned .. and you have ban privilege ..so you can unban your friends
Last edited by redcrab on Tue Jul 24, 2012 22:34, edited 1 time in total.
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Fumbles

by Fumbles » Post

Thanks... Did you talk to ade?

Fumbles

by Fumbles » Post

Still can't get on... Goes from 10 countsdown to 0, then still says "Connection Timed Out"?

redcrab

by redcrab » Post

Fumbles wrote:Still can't get on... Goes from 10 countsdown to 0, then still says "Connection Timed Out"?
But there is no Fumbles in ipban.txt ...

can you retry again please

Fumbles

by Fumbles » Post

I did it worked, thanks :D

Keegan

by Keegan » Post

may i have interact
Owner of Keegan's server address>66.227.221.69:30000<port

Fumbles

by Fumbles » Post

Fumbles wrote:Well so far the poll is (inlcuding Van & Azn, And all others who have given their expression in game, on forum or poll)
Yes: 5
*Ade96
*CydoniaKnight
*MadChicken
*Jordach
*LoLman

No: 16
*VanessaE
*Azn_Chino
*Blaze
*Scootaloo
*Fumbles
*beast
*PaintSplash
*XPanda
*Panda
*Zasa12
*Croblade
*srs
*Epos
*Edavin
*lol12
*ijijiji

I Dont Care: 1
*(Annonymous)
There was a bunch of people online, we had a big discussion, and this is the new tally.

Calinou
GitHub: Calinou
IRC: Calinou
In-game: Calinou

by Calinou » Post

Keegan wrote:may i have interact
You have the interact privilege by default...

Ade96

by Ade96 » Post

I am new in these forums, so I heard about this post and I had to say that I did not ban you. Why would I? And if we (Me and AspireMint) wanted to make ourselves a western town, why couldn't we? We are sorry if you don't like building a western style houses, but we just wanted to have that kind of town, not any cobble boxes there. But I don't actually care anymore, Aspire moved out and I haven't seen him in a while. And server is going to reset soon, right? I just wait for it now. I am sorry if I have been so strict about that western town's neighbors. And I got my 0.4dev version somehow magically working, so I guess I am going to play it more than 0.3.1.
If you're interested, here are some screenshots of my Redcrab's server's medieval town: http://ade96.imgur.com/ (Updated 8th of December)

Fumbles

by Fumbles » Post

Sorry, Its just what LoLMan posted, I had trouble beleiving you did, considered (and Consider) eachother friends. I still dont know what happened tbh.

splash

by splash » Post

Fumbles wrote:
Fumbles wrote:Well so far the poll is (inlcuding Van & Azn, And all others who have given their expression in game, on forum or poll)
Yes: 5
*Ade96
*CydoniaKnight
*MadChicken
*Jordach
*LoLman

No: 16
*VanessaE
*Azn_Chino
*Blaze
*Scootaloo
*Fumbles
*beast
*PaintSplash
*XPanda
*Panda
*Zasa12
*Croblade
*srs
*Epos
*Edavin
*lol12
*ijijiji

I Dont Care: 1
*(Annonymous)
There was a bunch of people online, we had a big discussion, and this is the new tally.
Id like to be added to the no reset list. There's loads of stuff on that server that i'd like to look at before it's lost. There's loads of room for more yet.
If there is going to be a reset, can I get a copy of the map as it is now?

TeodrosdaKing

by TeodrosdaKing » Post

Can I have a privilage for 30401 please?
Shut up I'm talking

Calinou
GitHub: Calinou
IRC: Calinou
In-game: Calinou

by Calinou » Post

TeodrosdaKing wrote:Can I have a privilage for 30401 please?
Are you too lazy to search the actual server topic of redcrab's server on port 30401?

superbob99

by superbob99 » Post

why is the connection gone

superbob99

by superbob99 » Post

plz un ban me it was not me greifing it was someone else

Fumbles

by Fumbles » Post

Yes it was your brother. Therefor if we unbanned you we would also be unbanning a griefer... Sorry to say man, talk to your brother first, then after a week or so, talk to aspire about considering to unban your since she was the one who did the act.

superbob99

by superbob99 » Post

Fumbles wrote:Yes it was your brother. Therefor if we unbanned you we would also be unbanning a griefer... Sorry to say man, talk to your brother first, then after a week or so, talk to aspire about considering to unban your since she was the one who did the act.
I talked to him and I said if he greifs Ill kill him and he wont mind

superbob99

by superbob99 » Post

i am unbaned and it is still not leting me on it goes for 10 to 0

redcrab

by redcrab » Post

superbob99 wrote:i am unbaned and it is still not leting me on it goes for 10 to 0
Do not forget that ban is based on IP address and not on name.
So after an "unban" if you still can't connect, there is an high probability that another player get banned with same IP address that you currently use.
This is often the case when multiple players play behind the same internet box (at school or cyber-café) so all user behind this box use the same public IP that get banned.
Or also when you use multiple player name at home... if one name is banned all other name are banned aswell (multiple name but single IP address).

Solution : Wait or force for an IP address change.

madchaz2002

by madchaz2002 » Post

redcrab wrote:
superbob99 wrote:i am unbaned and it is still not leting me on it goes for 10 to 0
Do not forget that ban is based on IP address and not on name.
So after an "unban" if you still can't connect, there is an high probability that another player get banned with same IP address that you currently use.
This is often the case when multiple players play behind the same internet box (at school or cyber-café) so all user behind this box use the same public IP that get banned.
Or also when you use multiple player name at home... if one name is banned all other name are banned aswell (multiple name but single IP address).

Solution : Wait or force for an IP address change.
Me and superbob99 are brothers so please can you unban me so we can both get on to this server.If you do you will be the best person in the world!
~Ihategreifers~

Genmilkstache

by Genmilkstache » Post

Can I build on here?
Y.O.Y.O- You're Only Young Once

Death_To_Duncess

by Death_To_Duncess » Post

Hi :D

I hate griefers. Mainly because they"ve hit me before...

Anyways. I think I might start a skytown soon. When I have started building it I will post coords :D

NO GRIEFERS
DEATH TO ALL GRIEFERS. Except reformed ones :D
I am always one of three names.
They are...
Death_To_Dunces, Death_To_Duncess, and DTD. I may come up with more if needed.

TheLoLMan

by TheLoLMan » Post

Please Rebuild The spawn Please Protection the spawn

yourass

by yourass » Post

The server sucks....!!!

AspireMint
GitHub: AspireMint
IRC: AspireMint
In-game: AspireMint

by AspireMint » Post

Hello, why i cant connect to this server?
It says "Invalid password" but i dont lost my password, i was here today :(
Can you send me new password?
"Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts."

"There's 🧁for you, 🧁for me, 🧁for sale, 🧁for free"

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass, and I've just finished my milk!" ― Maurice Moss