[Server] Liberty Land (rbose.org)

lightonflux
In-game: lof

[Server] Liberty Land (rbose.org)

by lightonflux » Post

Liberty Lands on rbose.org is the continuation of the server on ayntest.org. The map was imported from the old server. Many new players joined us in the last months. Many beautiful buildings and structure were built.

Address: mt.rbose.org
Port: 30000
Minetest version: 4.13-dev
Game: own game (based on ayntest_game, which is based on minetest_game)

Spawn at night time
Some nice buildings made by our players:
Hot-air ballon by mootpoint:

Video

Mods:
  • Mesecons
  • LandRush
  • drop_on_death
  • Unified Inventory
  • Travelnet
  • Cottages
  • Windmill
  • MoreOres
  • Screwdriver
  • Computer
  • Snow
  • Fishing
  • Technology
  • Replacer
  • Farming Plus
  • MT Candy and MT Food
  • Shooter
  • Skins
  • Inbox
  • Homedecor
  • Columnia
  • MoreTrees
  • 3D Amor
  • Chat_Next
  • and many more
Notes:
  • 4500 Blocks world limit
  • No depth limits

Volkj
GitHub: volkj

Re: [Server] Liberty Land (rbose.org)

by Volkj » Post

Spawn was moved on another position, here some updated images

Spawn area:

Detail of spawn:

Rules board:

Public mine:

Fixer
IRC: Fixer
In-game: Fixer

by Fixer » Post

Server map can be viewed at http://mt.rbose.org

This server has very rich history with loooots of nice builds. It is immense.

Volkj

by Volkj » Post

Builds with circular saw nodes: airplane (mostly finished)

Giant cheeseburger

Fixer

by Fixer » Post

Do you still have that wheat and cotton problem on newest minetest_game?

Try this:

Code: Select all

remove the *:start_nodetimer_* stuff from env_meta.txt during a shutdown

Volkj

by Volkj » Post

Fixerol: seems cotton and wheat grows normally, albeit slow.

Out`Of`Control
GitHub: 00c
In-game: Evil

by Out`Of`Control » Post

Fixerol wrote:Do you still have that wheat and cotton problem on newest minetest_game?

Try this:

Code: Select all

remove the *:start_nodetimer_* stuff from env_meta.txt during a shutdown
After restart that line reappear.

Fixer

by Fixer » Post

That is ok

PiTTi
In-game: PiTTi

by PiTTi » Post

hey,
some new pictures :-)

new Spawn (3)

cleopatras flower shop at new Spawn

old Spawn

beautiful Bridge & Sakura Park (by cleopatra, pictures by Wrinkles)

JoeBlack :3

JoeBlack's romantic Water Mill inspired by french design

our cathedral, market place and warehouse

Come and have a look, claim land and be a part of Liberty Land :3

Fixer

by Fixer » Post

Very nice, also, LL new spawn is VERY DARK, please provide lamps everywhere including on roads near it.

farooqkz
GitHub: farooqkz

by farooqkz » Post

Why not attaching pictures to the post? so they won't be unavailable someday.
Attachments
Jail
Jail
screenshot_20170613_154058.png (202.15 KiB) Viewed 2062 times

cleopatra
GitHub: ratmonkey
In-game: cleopatra Ratmonkey

by cleopatra » Post

Hello and nice to find you all!

Here are some screenshots of my bridge. It has 378 nodes length and 38 nodes width :)

PiTTi
In-game: PiTTi

by PiTTi » Post

Hello and a happy new year :-)

Here are some pictures, made by Wrinkles. This is actually our Spawn :D
(wip)

Fixer

by Fixer » Post

Very nice as usual. On a side note, there are at least three spawns in here, would you like to interconnect them with roads and rail?

Fixer

by Fixer » Post

Made a server map, 20x20 (scale 1:100), 21x21 will be more correct way, but I've realised it too late. This is old school way of creating maps in very old minecraft and in current minetest.
Attachments
2018-03-11 23_58_21-Minetest 0.4.17 Liberty Land Map.png
2018-03-11 23_58_21-Minetest 0.4.17 Liberty Land Map.png (603.31 KiB) Viewed 2062 times

Rayezrr
In-game: Rayezrr

Re: [Server] Liberty Land (rbose.org) (admin "texture" abusi

by Rayezrr » Post

Hi, me and my real life girlfriend of around 6 months started playing on the server "liberty land" server a little more than a month ago, either of us had received 0 issues from anyone in any way, shape or form, we are both players that are above the age of 18 and ever since yesterday, we came into contact with an admin known as "texture". from the start, she was eavesdropping on us speaking to other personal friends whom we were trying to help get started in the server with us, we together have made a beautiful homestead, then this "texture" decided to come into our home unannounced, sift through our chests, and proceed to ask me "who's your girlfriend" then tried telling us that we had to break up in real life simply to be allowed to play on the server overall. We ignored this and just told her what she wanted to hear and then went on our merry way, a few moments later she disconnected from the server, no more than 5 minutes later an account called "Taa0613" logged on, proceeded to teleport to our house (when we did not have a single teleport node or i did not accept any tp request, meaning this account had administrative privileges) after me and my girlfriend attempted to tell the individual to leave, they proceeded to sift through our chests (keep in mind, we had claim blocks covering the place, meaning no regular player would be able to even access them without admin perms) steal several of our belongings, stare into our faces trying to hit us with our own tools stolen out from our chests, then proceeded to walk over to our stables, kill our only horse, break 2 blocks in the stable, then disconnected from the server. I know this "Taa0613" account was texture for reasons being; no other player even simply knew where we were, no other player besides texture was even interacting with us, no other player was capable of teleporting to our location, no other admin had been on besides "texture" who was even able to access our chests, the incidents were within 5 minutes of each other, and both names 'just so happened' to begin with the letter "t". This is clearly not a coincidence, what makes me even more sure of this, today when my girlfriend called me on the phone to ask me to get on because she and another friend of ours (EvilIvy) had been working on making a few surprises for me, she told me that texture was online, so i hopped online and after seeing what my girlfriend had done for me, i typed in chat verbatim; "waiting on an apology from texture for stealing from us and killing our horse" immediately afterwards, without warning, i was kicked from the server with the kick message titled; "wrong question bud". I then proceeded to log back on, and just keep to myself, since her reaction definitely proves she knew exactly what i was talking about, and was guilty of it, and was afraid of me knowing her secret. other people in chat were proceeding to call texture a mean person, then i said in chat; "all in favor of saying that EvilIvy is the nicest person ever, say "i" ". a few moments later, texture typed in chat "Rayezrr you are being banned for misleading admins" then proceeded to ban me from the server for a whole 2 hours for not violating a single rule and receiving 0 warnings whatsoever. EvilIvy had said on several occasions that she was going to file a report herself, as well she was a witness to nearly every one of these events, and if this report needs to be verified, you can speak to her or "flameprinxess" (my girlfriend). this extreme reaction from texture proves that she did what she did. I know this because an innocent person in this situation would question the accusation, especially an administrator, would try to help the person who believes what they think happened. Rather than getting so defensive that they eject the person from the server for simply asking for an apology. This is ridiculous, i feel like i need to say once again that the either of us have never ONCE had a single issue with anyone on the server before now, this is blatant abuse of power and abusing players and punishing them for not even violating a single rule of the server. This is an absolute outrage and "texture" should have her administrative access revoked. My experience on this server has been practically ruined, and all my hard work feels useless at this point.

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

That rlly sucks, i hope they are banned, as such abusing of power should never be tolerated.
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

843jdc
GitHub: jdc843
IRC: jdc843
In-game: 843jdc

by 843jdc » Post

If you can log in and while in game, type /admin
Complain to that person.
If the response you get is not to your liking, maybe find and play on another server.
Admins can sometimes get bad helpers. Or helpers that can make bad decisions.
Admins can be bad or make mistakes also. Sucks but that's life.

Out`Of`Control

by Out`Of`Control » Post

Rayezrr wrote:Hi, me and my real life girlfriend of around 6 months started playing on the server "liberty land" server a little more than a month ago, either of us had received 0 issues from anyone in any way, shape or form, we are both players that are above the age of 18 and ever since yesterday, we came into contact with an admin known as "texture". from the start, she was eavesdropping on us speaking to other personal friends whom we were trying to help get started in the server with us, we together have made a beautiful homestead, then this "texture" decided to come into our home unannounced, sift through our chests, and proceed to ask me "who's your girlfriend" then tried telling us that we had to break up in real life simply to be allowed to play on the server overall. We ignored this and just told her what she wanted to hear and then went on our merry way, a few moments later she disconnected from the server, no more than 5 minutes later an account called "Taa0613" logged on, proceeded to teleport to our house (when we did not have a single teleport node or i did not accept any tp request, meaning this account had administrative privileges) after me and my girlfriend attempted to tell the individual to leave, they proceeded to sift through our chests (keep in mind, we had claim blocks covering the place, meaning no regular player would be able to even access them without admin perms) steal several of our belongings, stare into our faces trying to hit us with our own tools stolen out from our chests, then proceeded to walk over to our stables, kill our only horse, break 2 blocks in the stable, then disconnected from the server. I know this "Taa0613" account was texture for reasons being; no other player even simply knew where we were, no other player besides texture was even interacting with us, no other player was capable of teleporting to our location, no other admin had been on besides "texture" who was even able to access our chests, the incidents were within 5 minutes of each other, and both names 'just so happened' to begin with the letter "t". This is clearly not a coincidence, what makes me even more sure of this, today when my girlfriend called me on the phone to ask me to get on because she and another friend of ours (EvilIvy) had been working on making a few surprises for me, she told me that texture was online, so i hopped online and after seeing what my girlfriend had done for me, i typed in chat verbatim; "waiting on an apology from texture for stealing from us and killing our horse" immediately afterwards, without warning, i was kicked from the server with the kick message titled; "wrong question bud". I then proceeded to log back on, and just keep to myself, since her reaction definitely proves she knew exactly what i was talking about, and was guilty of it, and was afraid of me knowing her secret. other people in chat were proceeding to call texture a mean person, then i said in chat; "all in favor of saying that EvilIvy is the nicest person ever, say "i" ". a few moments later, texture typed in chat "Rayezrr you are being banned for misleading admins" then proceeded to ban me from the server for a whole 2 hours for not violating a single rule and receiving 0 warnings whatsoever. EvilIvy had said on several occasions that she was going to file a report herself, as well she was a witness to nearly every one of these events, and if this report needs to be verified, you can speak to her or "flameprinxess" (my girlfriend). this extreme reaction from texture proves that she did what she did. I know this because an innocent person in this situation would question the accusation, especially an administrator, would try to help the person who believes what they think happened. Rather than getting so defensive that they eject the person from the server for simply asking for an apology. This is ridiculous, i feel like i need to say once again that the either of us have never ONCE had a single issue with anyone on the server before now, this is blatant abuse of power and abusing players and punishing them for not even violating a single rule of the server. This is an absolute outrage and "texture" should have her administrative access revoked. My experience on this server has been practically ruined, and all my hard work feels useless at this point.
Hi Evil here
You are either trolling or something is wrong with you.

I have read logs.
First of all any player can go to any place, if you don't like it then its your problem.
If you keep stuff in open chest any player can take it at any time, you should have read tips/rules at spawn.
Some of the server rules are no dating no role play and no misleading admin. You clearly broke rules, then made false claims. She kicked you then banned only for 2 hours for making false claims.
Last thing those 2 players are not same person.
I don't know what did you expect from me when you talk that rude to an admin.

micheal65536

by micheal65536 » Post

Out`Of`Control wrote:
Rayezrr wrote:Hi, me and my real life girlfriend of around 6 months started playing on the server "liberty land" server a little more than a month ago, either of us had received 0 issues from anyone in any way, shape or form, we are both players that are above the age of 18 and ever since yesterday, we came into contact with an admin known as "texture". from the start, she was eavesdropping on us speaking to other personal friends whom we were trying to help get started in the server with us, we together have made a beautiful homestead, then this "texture" decided to come into our home unannounced, sift through our chests, and proceed to ask me "who's your girlfriend" then tried telling us that we had to break up in real life simply to be allowed to play on the server overall. We ignored this and just told her what she wanted to hear and then went on our merry way, a few moments later she disconnected from the server, no more than 5 minutes later an account called "Taa0613" logged on, proceeded to teleport to our house (when we did not have a single teleport node or i did not accept any tp request, meaning this account had administrative privileges) after me and my girlfriend attempted to tell the individual to leave, they proceeded to sift through our chests (keep in mind, we had claim blocks covering the place, meaning no regular player would be able to even access them without admin perms) steal several of our belongings, stare into our faces trying to hit us with our own tools stolen out from our chests, then proceeded to walk over to our stables, kill our only horse, break 2 blocks in the stable, then disconnected from the server. I know this "Taa0613" account was texture for reasons being; no other player even simply knew where we were, no other player besides texture was even interacting with us, no other player was capable of teleporting to our location, no other admin had been on besides "texture" who was even able to access our chests, the incidents were within 5 minutes of each other, and both names 'just so happened' to begin with the letter "t". This is clearly not a coincidence, what makes me even more sure of this, today when my girlfriend called me on the phone to ask me to get on because she and another friend of ours (EvilIvy) had been working on making a few surprises for me, she told me that texture was online, so i hopped online and after seeing what my girlfriend had done for me, i typed in chat verbatim; "waiting on an apology from texture for stealing from us and killing our horse" immediately afterwards, without warning, i was kicked from the server with the kick message titled; "wrong question bud". I then proceeded to log back on, and just keep to myself, since her reaction definitely proves she knew exactly what i was talking about, and was guilty of it, and was afraid of me knowing her secret. other people in chat were proceeding to call texture a mean person, then i said in chat; "all in favor of saying that EvilIvy is the nicest person ever, say "i" ". a few moments later, texture typed in chat "Rayezrr you are being banned for misleading admins" then proceeded to ban me from the server for a whole 2 hours for not violating a single rule and receiving 0 warnings whatsoever. EvilIvy had said on several occasions that she was going to file a report herself, as well she was a witness to nearly every one of these events, and if this report needs to be verified, you can speak to her or "flameprinxess" (my girlfriend). this extreme reaction from texture proves that she did what she did. I know this because an innocent person in this situation would question the accusation, especially an administrator, would try to help the person who believes what they think happened. Rather than getting so defensive that they eject the person from the server for simply asking for an apology. This is ridiculous, i feel like i need to say once again that the either of us have never ONCE had a single issue with anyone on the server before now, this is blatant abuse of power and abusing players and punishing them for not even violating a single rule of the server. This is an absolute outrage and "texture" should have her administrative access revoked. My experience on this server has been practically ruined, and all my hard work feels useless at this point.
Hi Evil here
You are either trolling or something is wrong with you.

I have read logs.
First of all any player can go to any place, if you don't like it then its your problem.
If you keep stuff in open chest any player can take it at any time, you should have read tips/rules at spawn.
Some of the server rules are no dating no role play and no misleading admin. You clearly broke rules, then made false claims. She kicked you then banned only for 2 hours for making false claims.
Last thing those 2 players are not same person.
I don't know what did you expect from me when you talk that rude to an admin.
Firstly, staff should be responsible/decent enough to not steal even from an unlocked chest. The staff's act of stealing from the chest and then killing the player's horse is clearly intended to provoke a negative reaction from the player. Someone with that attitude towards players should not be staff, even if it's not strictly against the rules.

Secondly, it was explained in the original post that the player was playing with their real life girlfriend. Nowhere is there any rule against playing co-operatively on the server with someone who you are dating in real life, the rule only refers to "dating" on the server (as a form of roleplay).

Thirdly, I do not see any mention in the original post of anything that could have constituted "misleading an admin". If you feel otherwise then it would be in your best interest to explain this in detail.

That said, I do not play on this server myself. It appears to me that this is one of those typical servers with dick*ss immature staff who bully players around just because they can. As an outsider, it disappoints me to see the owner of the server standing behind this behavior from one of their staff. Unless you, the owner, want to make yourself look as bad as the staff that you are standing behind then you should give as much information (in detail) as possible, because as it is from the information that's currently publicly visible in this thread you've made yourself and your entire staff team look like a**holes.

Out`Of`Control

by Out`Of`Control » Post

texture did not kill any horse or stole anything.
I do not care you believe me or not.
Whole thing is based upon a lie.
Further arguing is useless. And your post does not make any sense.

You never played on my server then better stop spitting your BS about Liberty Land and staff.

I prefer that your post get deleted and that you stop replaying here.

twoelk
GitHub: twoelk
IRC: twoelk
In-game: twoelk

by twoelk » Post

"Out`Of`Control" aka "Evil"

interesting nicks you chose

somehow I wonder ....
nah, quite obvious

Out`Of`Control

by Out`Of`Control » Post

twoelk wrote:"Out`Of`Control" aka "Evil"

interesting nicks you chose

somehow I wonder ....
nah, quite obvious
Haha there is one more GNU[BDC]

micheal65536

by micheal65536 » Post

Out`Of`Control wrote:And your post does not make any sense.

You never played on my server then better stop spitting your BS about Liberty Land and staff.

I prefer that your post get deleted and that you stop replaying here.
Firstly, my post does make sense to anyone who bothers to read it properly. I'm assuming that you read my post as well as you read your server logs (i.e. evidently not very well at all). If you cannot follow a post that is clearly set out in grammatically-correct english, with paragraphs to separate each point and a full logical explanation from point to conclusion in each paragraph, then I doubt that you have the reasoning or comprehension ability to successfully assess the situations that you face when running and moderating a server. (Actually, it's completely apparent from how you incorrectly applied the "no dating" rule to the OP's dating in real life.)

Secondly, I don't need to have played on the server to be able to see what's going on in the discussion here. What I, and everyone else reading this discussion, have seen is a player complaining about abusive behavior from one of the server staff and the server owner defending the abusive behavior and failing to correctly understand and apply the rules of their own server. I don't need to have played on the server to be able to see and understand any of this discussion, and I don't need to have played on the server to be able to draw conclusions about the server staff from the things that I have seen in this discussion.

Thirdly, there is no reason for my post to be deleted. I have stated facts that are either evidenced in or may be concluded from the discussion. Exposing a bad attitude by server staff does not constitute a reason for deleting a post, and it is important for people to be able to see someone else's interpretation of the situation besides that which the server owner might want to portray. Also, you don't get to tell me when to stop replying, because I have as much right to post here as anyone else on the forum. If you don't like what people are saying about you or your server then you can either fix your behavior (preferable) or ignore that person (not preferable but equally possible).

That said, I have no reason to continue replying here. I have highlighted the situation to anyone who cares to read this discussion. It is clear that you are either incapable of or have no interest in attempting to understand my posts or the points that I have raised in them, and your attitude towards your server, your staff, and your players will never change. There is no purpose for me to continue arguing a point that you will never understand. I have exposed your behavior at face value and anyone who takes the time to read and understand my posts properly will probably agree. My work here is done.

Out`Of`Control

by Out`Of`Control » Post

Taa0613 was not texture, nor did that player had any extra privileges.

Are you one of those trolls that join Liberty Land, then ask players to join hometown?
I have seen most moderators from hometown doing that.
This explains everything.

You did not show any fact only BS.