sethome fire boats farming xpanes tnt stairs give_initial_stuff creative bucket screwdriver beds dye default wool doors flowers bones vessels alphabet carts computer biome_lib moretrees plantlife pyramids travelnet animals_modpack trash_can WorldEdit moreblocks moreores unified_inventory helicopter streets-1.5 snow bookmarks homedecor_modpack minetest-mod-mesecons-master
the community membership is open to everyone, and all applicants are welcome. please read the following server rules to see if you would like to apply.
- the server is intended to be a pve sandbox, but strictly consensual pvp is permitted. all parties involved must continue to agree to participate in pvp, or else it must end. given a community consensus, we may have a large, clearly marked box serving as a pvp arena: any player entering that coordinate range would be giving an implicit consent to pvp.
- no griefing of any kind is tolerated, which includes water/lava griefing, building too close without consent, and destruction of clearly marked private property. trespassing and stealing from unlocked containers is ok. if in doubt, just move away from other players' stuff or talk to them and agree on how the land is shared.
- rude behavior is not tolerated, and neither is player harassment. vombie harassment, that's a different matter...
- hightime management will carry out all arbitration of grievances, and in particular decide what counts as griefing or offensive. in the future, officers and admins may be appointed to advisory roles, but the management will always have the final word.
- members may share the server password with close friends, but only with 1 or 2 at the most, and we would like to know about it for accountability purposes. friends of members will have all the same in-game privileges, but will not be able to participate in governance, and will not receive any passwords from us. members are advised to educate their friends about the conduct, since members will be held fully responsible for the actions of their friends.
- all players should make the best effort to have nicks which are both unoffensive and recognizable, so that other players can easily see who is on without having to wash their eyes with soap.
- violating these server rules flagrantly and/or repeatedly will result in multiple warnings, followed by a permanent ban, with a new password going out to the remaining community members.
- at the same time, members should remember this is only a game, which means giving the benefit of the doubt, and taking small amounts of abuse with good humor.
right now we are in phase 0, which is the beta test. phase 0 will last a few weeks at the least. during this time we will play around with settings, privileges, and mods, with the goal of producing the best possible community pve sandbox experience. knowledgeable user input will be highly valuable in phase 0, since our goal is to make it fun for you ;) no backups will be kept in phase 0, and the world may reset multiple times (although we always hope it will not).
once we are happy with the settings, and the backend is configured, we will enter phase 1, which will last for as long as we can update the client & the essential mods without breaking the world. backups will be kept, and the world will not be reset. once we figure out the best way to do it, we will publish the backups, so that each of our users can have a local copy of the world.
the management adheres to a strict freedom of expression policy, and we will not rat players out, no matter what they say or do within the game (they are just joking ;). logs will be kept for extended periods of time, both for maintenance and to detect griefing. we pledge not to share server logs with anyone, to the extent the law allows.
if you are interested, please reply in this thread. if you wish, write a little essay (1 paragraph will suffice) about yourself and your play style, as a way for you to introduce yourself to the other members.
happy mining :)