Cash's World Server

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: Cash's World Server

by BBmine » Post

Wraz wrote:Found some screenshots. Best regards to ADMIN.
I can't see them.

|FGH|
In-game: FGH

by |FGH| » Post

Best mod ever wraz u didnt even help and u even talked to that QueenB and even posted screen about something that is so bad about my name.You even had lava in your inventory,moderators shouldnt grief and you did,you'r like very old and do this on a minetest server ahahahahah
I am the admin of Blazecraft,I'm recluting moderators
Last update:12/02/2019

Cpt_mcg
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

by Cpt_mcg » Post

|FGH| wrote:Best mod ever wraz u didnt even help and u even talked to that QueenB and even posted screen about something that is so bad about my name.You even had lava in your inventory,moderators shouldnt grief and you did,you'r like very old and do this on a minetest server ahahahahah
...I've heard a lot about him. I was there once, with angelo. I can't remember what was going on, but Wraz was there. I believe killing noobs. Not only that but there was a water grief over the road. Wraz was there, watching it, not doing ANYTHING. Pretty crazy I must say. I am former staff, and staff on different servers. This is NOT what a staff member does. You do the total opposite. Be nice, help noobs, CLEAN UP griefs, never grief the server you MODERATE on, etc. Now I'm just stating an opinion. This is not meant to be taken personally, and if it is, you're crazy. ;)
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

Cpt_mcg wrote:
|FGH| wrote:Best mod ever wraz u didnt even help and u even talked to that QueenB and even posted screen about something that is so bad about my name.You even had lava in your inventory,moderators shouldnt grief and you did,you'r like very old and do this on a minetest server ahahahahah
...I've heard a lot about him. I was there once, with angelo. I can't remember what was going on, but Wraz was there. I believe killing noobs. Not only that but there was a water grief over the road. Wraz was there, watching it, not doing ANYTHING. Pretty crazy I must say. I am former staff, and staff on different servers. This is NOT what a staff member does. You do the total opposite. Be nice, help noobs, CLEAN UP griefs, never grief the server you MODERATE on, etc. Now I'm just stating an opinion. This is not meant to be taken personally, and if it is, you're crazy. ;)
Yep. Wraz gave me the lava and water on here, and he SHOWED me where to best place it.

|FGH|

by |FGH| » Post

Then he started griefing spawn i think during last days and even admin said so.Btw wrazhevsky helped queenB(Jasmine=coward she was scared of me revenging so she created another account to hide) to grief me and he helped more people and never helped me cleaning town just laughing at me using pm and he is not 10 or 11

843jdc
GitHub: jdc843
IRC: jdc843
In-game: 843jdc

by 843jdc » Post

Lots of players were going crazy the last couple of days thinking that they could grief as much as they want. After wasting several hours chasing down griefers, I finally totally disabled the placement of water and lava sources. Not even rnd's machines could do it. Problem solved.

I have gotten reports of Wrazhevsky killing players and griefing or helping to grief. I mostly ignored what he did to known griefers. Payback is hell, huh? >:) For other griefing: some I didn't see, some I got him to stop.

For some admin actions that did not call for 'heavy action' such as a permanent ban, I often did what was requested from my sub-admins. I kept the major problems reserved for me to act on. Mostly when I actually saw something being done. I might have too often not acted strongly enough to permanently get rid of a troublesome player. One player in particular chewed me out for that. Too much moderation is often the wrong thing to do. Ya gotta have some conflict to keep things interesting >:) That did help to form alliances between players to beat up on the bad player. That's a good thing.

TheQueenB's greifing and harassing was in response to REPEATED greifing and harassment OF her. What she did was encouraged by me. Though I did tell her not to go too far (stop when the other player stops) and I would step in when she did. I finally had to do so and she wasn't too happy about that. She does have a strong militant streak. She might want to tame that a bit if she acts like that in rl.

As for me: it's been a week since I shut down Cash's World and I still too often catch myself looking over to the other monitor to see what players are doing. Some habits are hard to break haha. I had to stop myself from restarting the server once. That wasn't too hard to do.

I have taken a total break from Minetest until now. IDK what I'm going to do yet. Other than not wondering what mayhem is happening on Cash's World.

See ya around folks!

Beerholder
GitHub: evrooije
In-game: Beerholder

by Beerholder » Post

I guess we all know who that one player in particular is ;-) Hope you found the time to do other nice stuff now and re enjoying the free time :D As for the kitten's, they have landed!!! >:-)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDAzf_MCyu8

Let loose the cat's of war XD

|FGH|

by |FGH| » Post

It's so bad people like Beerholder tell I'm the bad player when they did not even saw the facts,dumb.And 843jdc first of all I'm not bad,second an admin should never allow to grief someone,no matter if he s bad or good.TheQueenB is a coward because she was hiding (scared of my revenge)and thats what make you all a bunch of cowards too.She started griefing even last time when I didn't even say a,just because Rita ordered to do so.A moderator should never grief or help like the admin,but things dont work like they should in your server,a server with an admin who isnt a kid,and that should know what he does.Plus I wanted to say aka_anonymous understood the dumbness of the top power of cash s world and he griefed all your server and even came back smiling at you,tellig what he did was an EXPRESSION OF LOVE!!!;D.He understood how dumb right,but no QueenB for him.Who s bad?And hameer?And more?Nah lets just harassh Salex(FGH),because he didnt say sorry to rita for something he didnt do.Lets just bother him he s easy target,lets just start write things on forum.I never bow down to dumbs,I never say sorry to idiots,on a server where a group of people are allowed to do what they want and others arent.Plus what you are trying is making more and more people think bad of me even if they dont know anything.Thanks.cw,the most griefed server of list,think about it.Maybe someobe is dumb and stay dumb see cya and stop this ok?

|FGH|

by |FGH| » Post

Wait what do you say?RESPONSE of griefing of her?How?TheQueenB is Jasmine and I never griefed her.You make nosense as always.Keep protecting people you want you are amazing.Militant streak ?Are you sure about militant?If she was serious and not afrais she would have used Jasmine.Why didnt she?Because you and her are rwo cowards...
Militant streak.You are a dumb and remembee aka s art was expression of love to show how good things work in your server :DDDDD

Beerholder
GitHub: evrooije
In-game: Beerholder

by Beerholder » Post

Next episode teaser: Kittens against an army of ... ... ... :) stay tuned! :D

843jdc

by 843jdc » Post

Griefing is art? Maybe to a kid that doesn't know any better.
Rembrandt made art. A pretty woman in a pretty outfit is art.
A kid making 'art', 'hacking' other players, griefing under multiple names, and causing problems for players and a server's admin is a nuisance.
BTW, there was more than one person behind all that.

Killer Kittens vs The Grievous Griefers. I'll place my bets on the kittens >:)

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

843jdc wrote:A kid making 'art', 'hacking' other players, griefing under multiple names, and causing problems for players and a server's admin is a nuisance.
Yes. Fully agree with that. In my eyes it's very hard to be an admin. You'll make a lot of mistakes along the way, and may piss of a lot of people. But as long as you still have active players, bravo! You did you job. This coming from a very bad admin xD

843jdc

by 843jdc » Post

I was accused of being too lenient. I might be guilty of that. Maybe not.

I know not to make decisions when angry. It is difficult to follow that rule when I am on the server and watching some jerk player dumping lava and/or water over another player's area. "Ban him forever!" I did. And too often undid the ban later. Mostly to my and others regret.

Vlad_plays_minetest
In-game: Vlad Lone_Scowt

by Vlad_plays_minetest » Post

FGH is u so pissed for getting what was due to you why dont you leave minetest. flashfoward: FGH:Vlad im not bad you are because you always harras me for doing nothing
Vlad:FGH maybe u should leave because u always say u innocent when u not
to be continued when it really happens...
So rusty...I haven't played this in years

|FGH|

by |FGH| » Post

I won't leave Minetest I am not pissed I am explaining the truth shut up Vlad you join against me as always.Even when I don't talk to you you want to find a way to hate. Remember when you were talking in chat about kiling.. U already got it. I wont leave cuz u told to do so. I wont leave cux minetest isnt just cash s world. There is awesome server in my signature and more
Last edited by |FGH| on Wed Aug 30, 2017 07:54, edited 1 time in total.

|FGH|

by |FGH| » Post

Plus I wanted to say this is really an old story of months ago

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

|FGH| wrote:I won't leave Minetest I am not pissed I am explaining the truth shut up Vlad you join against me as always.Even when I don't talk to you you want to find a way to hate. Remember when you were talking in chat about kiling.. U already got it. I wont leave cuz u told to do so. I wont leave cux minetest isnt just cash s world. There is awesome server in my signature and more
*sigh* What's with you people? (No offence) But like really? You have to fight over a server that's closed? FGH, I was talking to you about ignoring people about a week ago, did you forget? Vlad, if you are getting pissed about anything, come and pm me. Talk to me about it. I am more than willing listening to you swear at me, use caps or whatever makes you calm down. I just don't want you consulting stuff on a thread that's now a closed server. Same with you FGH. Come pm me whenever.

|FGH|

by |FGH| » Post

No it is over ok

angelo1123_
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

843jdc wrote:Griefing is art? Maybe to a kid that doesn't know any better.
Rembrandt made art. A pretty woman in a pretty outfit is art.
A kid making 'art', 'hacking' other players, griefing under multiple names, and causing problems for players and a server's admin is a nuisance.
BTW, there was more than one person behind all that.

Killer Kittens vs The Grievous Griefers. I'll place my bets on the kittens >:)
My bets on the griefers because there's so many
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

|FGH|

by |FGH| » Post

My bets the same. A guy(not me) trolled all the server so ye

|FGH|

by |FGH| » Post

new ''man elevation world''kinda like fgh world..all infos downer

AngelX007GR
GitHub: AngelX007GR
IRC: AngelX007GR
In-game: AngelX007GR

by AngelX007GR » Post

WHAT THE HELL I HAD QUITED MINETEST FOR A YEAR ONKY AND SERVER IS DOWN??OMG WILL IT EVER BE UP??

AngelX007GR
GitHub: AngelX007GR
IRC: AngelX007GR
In-game: AngelX007GR

by AngelX007GR » Post

Oh it says it on 50th page
Last edited by AngelX007GR on Fri Jul 13, 2018 13:39, edited 1 time in total.

843jdc

Total Nonsense

by 843jdc » Post

Ok. I see that someone was dumb(?) enough to post to this dead topic about a dead MT server. I finally decided to be dumb(?) too and reply.

Cash's World is dead and buried. It was interesting, challenging, a major pain in the butt, and held my expensive computer hostage for far too long. That's old news though. The world data is still saved. Though I did forget to sync the Redis database before I shut the computer down. Redis saved world data every 15 minutes. I can sync it if I remember to do so. I might be talked into restarting the server for BRIEF times upon player request if there is something in the world they want to see or save locally. But not to play! I doubt if anyone is interested after all this time.

There is something I want to do for MT. It's not running yet another server. I started designing a program so that admins can quickly perform operations on their world(s) without having to log into the world(s). I'd like to go back to it and see what I can do with it. Of course the first step would be to shut down Windows and reboot into Linux. Something I've been reluctant to do.

What have I been doing? Working, other stuff, and playing far, Far, FAR too much World of Warcraft :D While I hated it while leveling my character, I agree with Blizzard's method of making players wait a long time before they earn the right to fly. I finally got 5 alts up to lvl 60. They can now fly but slowly.

Other than lurking in the forums once or twice a day, I've stayed away from anything related to MT. IDK why. I very much need to get off my butt and reply to a certain UK person. This is one of those situations I put myself into where I know I need to do something asap but I don't and the longer I don't, the worse it becomes. I guess I'm not old enough yet to have learned wisdom.

Ok. Time to end this. I gotta go feed 4 hungry 7 week old kittens that still have not been fully litterbox-trained or weaned. Those 'cute critters' cause almost as much damage to my home as a direct hit from a cat 5 hurricane would :/ I made a mistake of feeding them pureed chicken because they refuse to eat dry food now. I can't say I blame them. Anyone want a cute kitten? You can have mamma too. BTW she is in heat already :(

Did SorceryKid shut down her server? :(

As for 6722: No. You won't hit harder next time. If there is a next time, players won't be able to interact with the world.

Bye bye now.

ManElevation
GitHub: ManElevation
IRC: ManElevation
In-game: ManElevation

by ManElevation » Post

Nice to hear from you, i started to think you were dead.
yes SorceryKid did shutdown his server but only for a while because of real life problems i heard.
So when would you open cashworld so i can save my buildings?
My Public Mods! Discord: Rottweiler Games#3368