[Server] Just Test Tribute

How many of you have ever played on Lag's original Just Test server?

YES
51%
NO
49%

Total votes: 178

maikerumine
GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

Re: @test@ Just Test II [SERVER]

by maikerumine » Post

ManElevation wrote:wow i love your server, the jail too haha i got send to jail like 20 times now lol

btw how do you set a jail? umm what mod?
does t have to do with the mintest,config file
That is part of city block mod. :)
Talamh Survival Minetest-->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12959

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

SORCERYKID it appeared your account was compromised so I reset the password. I will tell you in pm as publicworks the new pass.

sorcerykid
GitHub: sorcerykid
In-game: Nemo

by sorcerykid » Post

That awkward moment when you try to redesign facade of your house to make it a Halloween theme, and then get banned by friend and kicked by admin for redecorating your own property. Thanks.

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

sorcerykid wrote:That awkward moment when you try to redesign facade of your house to make it a Halloween theme, and then get banned by friend and kicked by admin for redecorating your own property. Thanks.
I am sorry for the mis-communication, I was trying to protect your account. :/ My bad. You are all set, i sent new password via pm.

BlueFireIceUn
In-game: BlueFireUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

sorcerykid wrote:That awkward moment when you try to redesign facade of your house to make it a Halloween theme, and then get banned by friend and kicked by admin for redecorating your own property. Thanks.
I'm so sorry for what I did :( I don't know how can I do to make you forgive me? :( I wish I can do somethign for you :/ I love you sorcery and if I need to leave the server to make you go back in, I will do cause I want your joy
Blue who loves you all but mostly someone :)

twoelk
GitHub: twoelk
IRC: twoelk
In-game: twoelk

by twoelk » Post

do the unexpected and nobody will recognize you

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

Guys, here is a news which is actually true, I won't play again on this server cause I brought pains, prove is with sorcerykid. I was that friend who banned her thinking she got hacked... I prefer leave the server now than make more pains. If anyone wants me to stay, you can say it if you want but I won't come back. If people wants to see me, there is 3 servers where I can be => Extreme Survival Minetest (which is back since yesterday); the new Viking's Crafter (for UltimateNoob, one of those players who wanted me to stay) , 2b2t (for minecraft side) and if any of my friends make a server I will go in but yet only those 3. Thanks guys to be nice with me, I'm sorry for all this pain , I brought you, thanks to SDN, to UltimateNoob, to SaKeL and to EmoKitty to tried to make me stay, thanks sorcerykid for all the love you gave me, I want you to stay and I will make handsome building like people did on just test I for my birthday but this time for you to come back cause you're the most important player of this server and you got banned and kicked just by my fault. If you all do not forgive me, I will totally understood. I love you sorcerykid, I like you all guys, bye now :(

ManElevation
GitHub: ManElevation
IRC: ManElevation
In-game: ManElevation

by ManElevation » Post

maikerumine wrote:
ManElevation wrote:wow i love your server, the jail too haha i got send to jail like 20 times now lol

btw how do you set a jail? umm what mod?
does t have to do with the mintest,config file
That is part of city block mod. :)
yea i know, i have that mod, but how do you set jail?
My Public Mods! Discord: Rottweiler Games#3368

ManElevation

by ManElevation » Post

BlueFireIceUn wrote:Guys, here is a news which is actually true, I won't play again on this server cause I brought pains, prove is with sorcerykid. I was that friend who banned her thinking she got hacked... I prefer leave the server now than make more pains. If anyone wants me to stay, you can say it if you want but I won't come back. If people wants to see me, there is 3 servers where I can be => Extreme Survival Minetest (which is back since yesterday); the new Viking's Crafter (for UltimateNoob, one of those players who wanted me to stay) , 2b2t (for minecraft side) and if any of my friends make a server I will go in but yet only those 3. Thanks guys to be nice with me, I'm sorry for all this pain , I brought you, thanks to SDN, to UltimateNoob, to SaKeL and to EmoKitty to tried to make me stay, thanks sorcerykid for all the love you gave me, I want you to stay and I will make handsome building like people did on just test I for my birthday but this time for you to come back cause you're the most important player of this server and you got banned and kicked just by my fault. If you all do not forgive me, I will totally understood. I love you sorcerykid, I like you all guys, bye now :(
:(

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

ManElevation wrote:
BlueFireIceUn wrote:Guys, here is a news which is actually true, I won't play again on this server cause I brought pains, prove is with sorcerykid. I was that friend who banned her thinking she got hacked... I prefer leave the server now than make more pains. If anyone wants me to stay, you can say it if you want but I won't come back. If people wants to see me, there is 3 servers where I can be => Extreme Survival Minetest (which is back since yesterday); the new Viking's Crafter (for UltimateNoob, one of those players who wanted me to stay) , 2b2t (for minecraft side) and if any of my friends make a server I will go in but yet only those 3. Thanks guys to be nice with me, I'm sorry for all this pain , I brought you, thanks to SDN, to UltimateNoob, to SaKeL and to EmoKitty to tried to make me stay, thanks sorcerykid for all the love you gave me, I want you to stay and I will make handsome building like people did on just test I for my birthday but this time for you to come back cause you're the most important player of this server and you got banned and kicked just by my fault. If you all do not forgive me, I will totally understood. I love you sorcerykid, I like you all guys, bye now :(
:(
Don't be sad, I still like you :)

Wuzzy
GitHub: Wuzzy2
IRC: Wuzzy
In-game: Wuzzy

by Wuzzy » Post

Minor bug: When a monster dies, the bones will show it has 0 XP while in fact it has 0.01 XP (if I recall correctly).

ManElevation

by ManElevation » Post

Wuzzy wrote:Minor bug: When a monster dies, the bones will show it has 0 XP while in fact it has 0.01 XP (if I recall correctly).
great thx for telling us

ExeterDad
In-game: ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

So I'm trying to give this server a go but really struggling as is expected :)
However, I really could use a bit of help with craft recipes. Took me ages to figure out how to craft a block of dirt. Anyone care to throw me a bone?

twoelk
GitHub: twoelk
IRC: twoelk
In-game: twoelk

by twoelk » Post

go to Wuzzy's place and buy the "Bones Book"

or simply press [back] in the inventory and open the craft guide

ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

twoelk wrote:go to Wuzzy's place and buy the "Bones Book"

or simply press [back] in the inventory and open the craft guide
Thank you very much Sir!

sorcerykid

by sorcerykid » Post

I'm proud to announce that the city subway system is expanding! Construction of three new stations is completed, including the Canal Transfer Station (400 N), the North-Side Station (125 N), and the South-Side Station (175 S). Renovation of the Spawntown Station boarding platform is also completed. For your convenience, all four stations have escalators to street level as well as minecart exchange machines.

South-Side Station boarding platform

Street level entrance to South-Side Station

Spawntown Station boarding platform

Canal Transfer Station boarding platform

Once again, I owe a debt of gratitude to everyone that donated materials for this project and to twoelk for helping to excavate most of the tunnels. Many thanks also to rnd and 843jdc for granting easement for the Red Line and Green Line through their respective properties.

BlueFireIceUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

guys, why can't I put water? I'm at -50 and can't put water. Can someone explain me?

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

BlueFireIceUn wrote:guys, why can't I put water? I'm at -50 and can't put water. Can someone explain me?
You can't place tnt until you get to -150. I'm sure water is the same way. (Wait, does this mean I can't make a Master_CJ water slide above ground? :P )

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

BlueFireIceUn wrote:guys, why can't I put water? I'm at -50 and can't put water. Can someone explain me?
Some people have the priv to add water, you can ask them.
Also you can craft lag_ice and it will melt.

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

Attachments
jt201601022-1k.png
jt201601022-1k.png (414.8 KiB) Viewed 751 times

sorcerykid

by sorcerykid » Post

Several major streets are getting a "new look", thanks to a tip from Fixer proposing that bone boxes can serve as makeshift asphalt pavement. So far it's been a huge undertaking requiring the manual replacement of hundreds of nodes along every corridor. Shoutouts to all of the players that have generously donated large sums of bones to aid in the resurfacing project including AspireMint, jtee, Prairiesky, CryMaker, and and yes, even Wuzzy (despite his reservations about the apparent sacrilige :P).

I am also in the process of installing street lamps and street signs in addition to trees, bushes, benches and other streetscaping elements as needed to improve the overall design aesthetic of roadways within the city. Enjoy!

sorcerykid

by sorcerykid » Post

It was officially one month ago today that jackspades had his property nuked by abba, the ultimate penalty for cheating. I can't help but wonder what mischief he is up to these days.

ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

So the new Halloween decor is awesome! Well it does give my eyes the occasional seizure. And I do like the increased difficulty. But.... how does one grow wheat now that time has been set to permanent night time? Torches and Mese Lamps do not seem to work. And soon I will need more wood. We have a small forest so we can hold out a few days. If we are unable to grow trees... has the value of my wood just gone up? :P

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Post

ExeterDad wrote:So the new Halloween decor is awesome! Well it does give my eyes the occasional seizure. And I do like the increased difficulty. But.... how does one grow wheat now that time has been set to permanent night time? Torches and Mese Lamps do not seem to work. And soon I will need more wood. We have a small forest so we can hold out a few days. If we are unable to grow trees... has the value of my wood just gone up? :P
Really? The crops are not working? Uhoh I will fix this. Not to worry all Halloween color overrides will go back to normal on Tuesday. :). This includes mobs.
As for night and day, it should still. Cycle, bit I could be mistaken.
The farming and trees will be fixed asap.

Thank you so much for reporting!!

ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

Thanks for tweaking things this morning maikerumine. I'm thinking it wasn't permanent night, but rather a veeeeerrrry slow clock making for one long night of hell :P
Getting killed by a few of those pumpkins (and their kin) when you're so far from spawn is a experience. Makes for a long walk empty handed (trying) to dodge trouble to make it back to your bones.
After we managed to team up and protect each other, we managed to recover our tools of destruction and opened a "can of whoop-a$$". We scored some serious dirt out of the slaughter.

Attachments
screenshot_20161030_084750.png
screenshot_20161030_084750.png (301.27 KiB) Viewed 751 times