[Server] Just Test Tribute (Minetest S3 Engine)

How many of you have ever played on Lag's original Just Test server?

YES
58%
NO
42%

Total votes : 126

ABJ

Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.
GitHub: ABJ-MV
In-game: ABJ

BBmine

GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

sorcerykid

GitHub: sorcerykid
In-game: Nemo

Re: [Server] Just Test Tribute

by sorcerykid » Sat May 20, 2017 01:26

Hey all, I'm officially back from my hiatus. I needed to take a break from Minetest for a few weeks to focus on other life priorities. The stress of being an administrator can be very overwhelming, and some personal time was long overdue. But I'm excited to return to the world of Nemo, as your faithful and trusted server op :)

I have big plans in the works for JT2. I've already recruited some new moderators to serve as guardians for our growing community. But many updates are already in the works behind the scenes as well!

Rest assured, I won't be turning the lights off any time soon. I realize how important this server is to a lot of people, particularly those that have poured so much hard work into their builds. JT2 wouldn't be what it is today without the creativity and dedication that comes from our devoted players. You are talented beyond words, and I'm honoured to provide you a platform in which to showcase your talent!

I'm missed everybody so much! I hope to see all of you in game very soon :3

Yours Truly,

Nemo

BBmine

by BBmine » Sat May 20, 2017 02:07

sorcerykid wrote:Image

Hey all, I'm officially back from my hiatus. I needed to take a break from Minetest for a few weeks to focus on other life priorities. The stress of being an administrator can be very overwhelming, and some personal time was long overdue. But I'm excited to return to the world of Nemo, as your faithful and trusted server op :)

I have big plans in the works for JT2. I've already recruited some new moderators to serve as guardians for our growing community. But many updates are already in the works behind the scenes as well!

Rest assured, I won't be turning the lights off any time soon. I realize how important this server is to a lot of people, particularly those that have poured so much hard work into their builds. JT2 wouldn't be what it is today without the creativity and dedication that comes from our devoted players. You are talented beyond words, and I'm honoured to provide you a platform in which to showcase your talent!

Yours Truly,

Nemo

Nemo!!! :D

Arisha_L

In-game: Arisha_L

by Arisha_L » Sat May 20, 2017 02:17

Yours Truly,

Nemo

Hoorraaayy!!! ready to work)))

maikerumine

GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

iisu

GitHub: iisu
IRC: iisu
In-game: iisu

by iisu » Sat May 20, 2017 10:43

Yours Truly,

Nemo

Okaeri~
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.

BBmine

by BBmine » Sat May 20, 2017 21:09

1shoot2kill wrote:Something is wrong here, i joined 30 sec a go and it show 420 min, i played today about 1h/2h

I never can figure out what that number means. It does that to me too.

sorcerykid

by sorcerykid » Sat May 20, 2017 23:12

1shoot2kill wrote:Something is wrong here, i joined 30 sec a go and it show 420 min, i played today about 1h/2h

This is a known bug with how player data is stored internally. It is fixed (as well as a number of other bugs) in the latest build of the S3 Engine. For now, you can safely ignore it.

Arisha_L

In-game: Arisha_L

by Arisha_L » Sun May 21, 2017 16:43

Sorcerykid please read private message. there's an important warning

DragonsVolcanoDance

IRC: DragonGirl
In-game: DragonsVolcanoDance

by DragonsVolcanoDance » Sun May 21, 2017 17:13

Yours Truly,

Nemo

It is awesome to see you again Nemo :) Thank you so much for putting up with us. :) Welcome back!

sorcerykid

by sorcerykid » Tue May 23, 2017 20:51

Whoa, check out this natural rock formation discovered by AspireMint! The resemblance is unbelievable O_O

In other news I finally removed the easter mobs. I kept the Wild Hares, but reduced the spawn rate so they are no longer multiplying like rabbits. For now they still drop raw meat. I'll see about the possibility of "taming" them as pets. Have fun!

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Wed May 24, 2017 14:20

sorcerykid wrote:Whoa, check out this natural rock formation discovered by AspireMint! The resemblance is unbelievable O_O

In other news I finally removed the easter mobs. I kept the Wild Hares, but reduced the spawn rate so they are no longer multiplying like rabbits. For now they still drop raw meat. I'll see about the possibility of "taming" them as pets. Have fun!

Wow! That needs to be "woolized" lol!

BBmine

by BBmine » Wed May 24, 2017 19:12

maikerumine wrote:
sorcerykid wrote:Whoa, check out this natural rock formation discovered by AspireMint! The resemblance is unbelievable O_O

Wow! That needs to be "woolized" lol!

Agreed!

iisu

GitHub: iisu
IRC: iisu
In-game: iisu

by iisu » Thu May 25, 2017 07:19

What breed is that? Perlin Hound?
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Sokomine

GitHub: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Mon May 29, 2017 02:02

The stony dog is very impressive. AspireMint gave me a tour of the world some time ago :-) It was very intresting. A lot of nice things have been built on this server.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Wuzzy

GitHub: Wuzzy2
IRC: Wuzzy
In-game: Wuzzy

by Wuzzy » Mon May 29, 2017 02:18

I don't believe that Perlin Hound is real until I see coordinates. :P

Sorcerykid, can you please tell me where you got the chest sounds? I would like to use them for my subgame, MineClone 2.
My creations. I gladly accept bitcoins: 17fsUywHxeMHKG41UFfu34F1rAxZcrVoqH

BBmine

by BBmine » Mon May 29, 2017 14:59

Wuzzy wrote:I don't believe that Perlin Hound is real until I see coordinates. :P

Sorcerykid, can you please tell me where you got the chest sounds? I would like to use them for my subgame, MineClone 2.

They might be in your .cache/minetest/media, maybe :P

maikerumine

by maikerumine » Mon May 29, 2017 17:01

Wuzzy wrote:I don't believe that Perlin Hound is real until I see coordinates. :P

New Dec of mtg I believe.

sorcerykid

by sorcerykid » Fri Jun 02, 2017 14:04

Hey everyone, the cable Internet at my apartment building is down since Tuesday so I can't login to restart the server. We're also been having problems with the Wi-Fi router at my workplace, so I'll try to keep you all updated as best I can. Crossing my fingers this gets solved soon. Sorry!

BBmine

by BBmine » Fri Jun 02, 2017 15:27

sorcerykid wrote:Hey everyone, the cable Internet at my apartment building is down since Tuesday so I can't login to restart the server. We're also been having problems with the Wi-Fi router at my workplace, so I'll try to keep you all updated as best I can. Crossing my fingers this gets solved soon. Sorry!

Internet problems at both places.....illuminati confirmed!

sorcerykid

by sorcerykid » Fri Jun 02, 2017 18:34

Yeah, my mom's TV signal went out the same day as well. And she lives half way across town. But Comcast says it's just a coincidence. If my Internet service is still down by Saturday afternoon, then I'll simply telnet in from work to start the server. Thankfully I just approved three new moderators. I know they will do excellent job watching after JT2 while I'm away :)

BBmine

by BBmine » Fri Jun 02, 2017 22:24

sorcerykid wrote:Yeah, my mom's TV signal went out the same day as well. And she lives half way across town. But Comcast says it's just a coincidence. If my Internet service is still down by Saturday afternoon, then I'll simply telnet in from work to start the server. Thankfully I just approved three new moderators. I know they will do excellent job watching after JT2 while I'm away :)

You know it's not a coincidence....

sorcerykid

by sorcerykid » Tue Jun 06, 2017 23:22

Hurray, JT2 is back online!

Comcast was working at my apartment building all day Monday. There were building management and computer technicians outside too, so it must've been more serious than I thought. Of course, right after they restored our Internet service, then as fate would have it the power went out for the entire neighborhood. Yesterday was only like the hottest day this year (almost 90°) with no air conditioning for some 2,500 people. So yeah, I just went to mom's till the worst was over xD

I'm just relieved that the server is finally back up and running. Too much craziness for one week :)

BBmine

by BBmine » Tue Jun 06, 2017 23:29

Hurray, JT2 is back online!

Comcast was working at my apartment building all day Monday. There were building management and computer technicians outside too, so it must've been more serious than I thought. Of course, right after they restored our Internet service, then as fate would have it the power went out for the entire neighborhood. Yesterday was only like the hottest day this year (almost 90°) with no air conditioning for some 2,500 people. So yeah, I just went to mom's till the worst was over xD

I'm just relieved that the server is finally back up and running. Too much craziness for one week :)

Cool!
90*? That's actually pretty good. :P It gets up into the tripple digits in July sometimes over here.

PreviousNext

Return to Servers