[Server] IFS (IhrFussel's Server)

MommyKat

In-game: MommyKat DrClaw AriaJade

Re: [Server] IhrFussel's Server

by MommyKat » Sun Jul 02, 2017 18:17

Wow, so this slowpoke finally got around to joining the forums!
And yes, MommyKat, DrClaw, and AriaJade are the same person. Get over it.
I will be starting on the University of Azure soon, and I'd love to get some ideas as to what the university's focus should be. Arts, technology, agriculture...etc. If you have some ideas, submit them to /azurereq or drop a note at the mayors office.
"If you don't have a good sense of humor, you're better off dead!" --Roger Rabbit

"Love feels a lot like tomatoes"-Candace Flynn

angelo1123_

IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Sat Jul 08, 2017 23:11

Quick update to everyone,haters will be happy.

I'm quitting minetest for good
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think) I hope u guys will have fun for your remaining time on minetest
leader of team AMARZA let me know if you'd like to join.

servers I play: ,ihrfussel's server,HOMETOWN,
I'd like to say a great thanks to the following people:MerleManga,TenPlus1,mcg,shivajiva,Blu,dman,ihrfussel,MrHandsomepig,Miguu,Klitzing,Vlad,BlueSky and Power2

Thanks guys for being there for me over my years on minetest (since 2013 I think)

MommyKat

In-game: MommyKat DrClaw AriaJade

by MommyKat » Mon Jul 24, 2017 15:43

As some of you may have (or definitely SHOULD have) noticed, Fussel has made a lot of changes and additions to the server. He didn't ask me to ask this, but I'm gonna.
What is your favorite change, and why? And on the flip side, what is your least favorite thing, and why?
"If you don't have a good sense of humor, you're better off dead!" --Roger Rabbit

"Love feels a lot like tomatoes"-Candace Flynn

muhdnurhidayat

GitHub: MuhdNurHidayat
IRC: muhdnurhidayat
In-game: muhdnurhidayat

by muhdnurhidayat » Sun Jul 30, 2017 05:28

Am I allowed to answer those? xD

MommyKat wrote:What is your favorite change, and why?

There's many changes that I like... but wait, is it the more recent changes or all changes?

If it's more recently, I like that owned animals are safe from player attacks now on the entire map... though some player might hate that because they like to kill the animal (we're watching you)... but the animals will not survive if Fussel made /clearobjects ... :P

For all changes, I like the chat autotranslate and translate command because it's easier to communicate with players who don't understand English.

MommyKat wrote:And on the flip side, what is your least favorite thing, and why?

Blood Night... that's all... xD It's quite annoying when monsters spawned while you're building...

I've been quite busy in my life... My temporary work's time is not even consistent and I've had night shifts for a few day... I just get back from 11PM-8AM work and buying some stuffs before I get to forum... Luckily I got 2 days off which is today and tomorrow, but I'm going back to university tomorrow for one day for Diploma's academic clearance (getting transcript, paying any other pending student bills, paying fines, confirming the final results etc.)... I'll send my phone (which I use to play Minetest) for battery replacement after I get back from the academic clearance, because I need to have enough money for the clearance (and the transport)... I don't really know how much it will cost me... xD

Also, I'll know which university I'll be going for Bachelor on this 4th August and the semester will start in September... (For MQF levels, Diploma is level 4, Bachelor is level 6) I could play Minetest more when I get to university as the amount hours of the class is much lesser than the hours of this temporary work... I've even bought 8 packets (1 box) of instant noodle (locally manufactured) that I want to take with me to there (expire date is next year so I have long time to finish them).
+ Spoiler

Btw, the topic's second post is updated.
Removed LMNP & Fionajaynee from moderators list... Added Cursedragon to moderators list... Readded unicamerally & jujujl to moderators list (welcome back!)... // Removed Cursedragon from helpers list... Added QUEEN_OF_DARKNESS, melody9077, Jean_Neil & Shara to helpers list... // Added list from new location system, old list retained (I've something to do with it later)...
Attachments
_20170730_130236.JPG
noodle
(898.03 KiB) Not downloaded yet
UTC+8 here, contributing to Minetest Wiki. I play as muhdnurhidayat in IFS (mod), HOMETOWN & others. / Full signature / Twitter / MT Offtopic

Now translating Minetest Modding Book to Malay, still WIP.
We're facing internet issue as AAG, ASE & SMW3 cables connecting to our country have problems. Expect delays in reply.

MerleManga

In-game: MerleManga

by MerleManga » Mon Aug 07, 2017 20:32

Heyo, guys! :)

Fussel and me built a Battle Arena. It's a place where you can play PvP matches. One match ends after 3 minutes and you're only able to use swords and crossbows.
To be able to get there, you have to send /fair on, which disables your fly, fast and moon privs, and /pvpon, which enables PvP.

~Built by IhrFussel and MerleManga
Heyyy :D
I'm mostly playing on IhrFussel's server. ^^ <3

~ Moderator on IhrFussel's Server. :3
~ Not a moderator on Xanadu anymore. :)

Stix

In-game: Stix

by Stix » Tue Aug 15, 2017 16:11

does that mean no using armor?
Need to know something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
Why do so many people believe in "God"?
Want to know whats gonna be in the next release of your favorite game? "Bugfixes" --Wuzzy
The new Minetest-offtopic can be found here: https://minetestoftopic.createaforum.com/index.php

IhrFussel

GitHub: IhrFussel
IRC: IhrFussel
In-game: IhrFussel

by IhrFussel » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:56

Stix wrote:does that mean no using armor?

Armor is allowed, the Battle Arena will only restrict the tools you can use for fighting.

IhrFussel

GitHub: IhrFussel
IRC: IhrFussel
In-game: IhrFussel

Re: [Server] IFS (IhrFussel's Server)

by IhrFussel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 18:54

New Server Features

Custom HP system

The server doesn't use the builtin HP system the engine provides anymore, because it is capped at 20 HP per player. The new custom coded system allows almost infinite HP.

The max HP a player can have depends on the level (level*10)

Improved Quest System

Server quests now give individual amounts of EXP on completion.

New nametag features

When players take damage or heal, their nametag will turn red or green for 5 seconds and display their current health on the map.

Previous

Return to Servers