[Down] SHININGMOON server

Coder12

Re: [Down] SHININGMOON server

by Coder12 » Post

angelo1123_ wrote:No he didnt
Huh. In that case I will report the user koby then because I don't want him impersonating me.

Enrikoo
GitHub: Enrikoo
IRC: Enrico - Enricoo - Enrlco
In-game: Enrico - Enriko

by Enrikoo » Post

Sadly about that theme, someone hacked the server :(

angelo1123_
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

And I did the paperwork to shut it down lol
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

Enrikoo

by Enrikoo » Post

WhiteOwl have to write comment back what happen with this server or where is the last comment?

angelo1123_
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

what happened is chaos and people trusting the wrong people
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

Enrikoo

Re: SHININGMOON!!!!!!! server !!!NEW!!! 1/18/17 10PM

by Enrikoo » Post

|FGH| wrote:I don't know what is wrong with you guys and with your admins ahahah.Here I'll tell you my story..even if it's not the best english ever,I hope you read this.
One day I decided to join the Shiningmoon server(where I was moderator)to just play.I met two players:Rita(i know her from long time) and Dargod(admin of shiningmoon/I know him from a lot too).I was talking to them about a grief made by aka anonymous on rita s propriety when dargod said:i hate vtcs server,who wants to be admin of it?I answered yes,then he told me to come to vtcs so he could grant me all..and he did.After that he came to my server Snowy Wastes and asked me to grant him all privileges and make him admin!!I looked at him and refused because the choise of making me admin of vtcs was his choice since he was giving away his server.He wanted me to be admin of his crappy unkwown server vtcs,but he wanted to own my server which i worked hard on!When i refused he started insulting me and revoking me all in shiningmoon and even banning me for no reasons.After a few minutes he unbanned and i joined again.Enrico granted me shout and dargod started yelling at me telling i hacked..HACKED WHAT?!I am not that good with pc to be a hacker wtf !!!As always..he insuted me(something that an admin shouldnt do..your rules say cursing isnt allowed).Days later i joined his server again(all my privs..even shout were revoked..idk wtf is wrong with u guys).When i joined..a lot of players(created by dargod with lua code or something like that)started insulting me..and telling me strange things like "fgh fuk""fgh hacker""fgh will be banned from here and minetest he will be gone forever".I asked Enrico wtf was going on and he answered me this way"They said you hacked and destroyed shiningmoon spawn"(i didnt).More things happened and yea i won't join your server anymore..a bunch of mad guys at the topr of server..i wonder why enrico,the only good person,isnt admin but just head admin.Well..madness and the thing of '100 people are saying im hacking'isnt true.Dargod became mad when i didnt make him admin of my server....you re a bunch of bad guys i didnt really know u at first cuz i come from cash s world server but damn.Sorry for bad english and i didnt read this mex again before posting it
Umm, LoweGaming, AngelX007GR, Kiki209 said go Dargod enemy to me and they said amarza is bad because they ban players. So i can't care, i didn't know which team is better

Enrikoo

Re: SHININGMOON!!!!!!! server !!!NEW!!! 1/18/17 10PM

by Enrikoo » Post

|FGH| wrote:idiots
I see that image, Dargod said please ban FGH, but i don't ban him he is revoked, he had shout just, now its safe ad we can know who will hack.

Enrikoo

by Enrikoo » Post

I don't like it that players use Worldedit for lua codes

Code: Select all

chat = minetest.chat_send_all("-!- homthack joined #Wow-Moon.")
output = -!- homthack joined #Wow-Moon.
output = WorldEdit -!- code sucessfully executed