[Down] SHININGMOON server

Cpt_mcg
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: Shiningmoon server

by Cpt_mcg » Post

angelo1123_ wrote:Define badly,we only talked then dman banned me again,remember
Okay this is SO offtopic. Could I possibly get unbanned now? if people stop treating me like crap I'll be nicer....You gotta give me another chance...I gave you many chances on other servers LOL
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

Cpt_mcg wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:Define badly,we only talked then dman banned me again,remember
Okay this is SO offtopic. Could I possibly get unbanned now? if people stop treating me like crap I'll be nicer....You gotta give me another chance...I gave you many chances on other servers LOL
Maybe if he refuses to unban you, you can refuse to unban him from your server xD

angelo1123_
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

Lol good one BBmine
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

Soooooo...More to complain about. Soilder unbanned me, alright. Soon after (I was not being rude at all, knowing me xD) they dropped me on my Captain_FluffCat account (WITH MY INVENTORY LITTERED WITH DIAMONDS....). I was pissed off then (Thank god I logged out just in time so I didn't die and my bones get taken; and this is the time I switched my username) katie (as you can see in the screenshots) started being rude with me right away. I wanted to forgive them, and this is how they treat me?! Unbelievable! And yet again, a ban. Whoever keeps banning me without reason should be banned themself! I am so sick of this staff, they treat me horribly for who I am, because they know I know more than them!! Ughhhh...sorry miny rant here. Thought you guys should know though. Angelo, please fix your staff...and you say my server sucks, pffff look at this one. Last thing; Why is there no ban reason? I demand to know why.
Attachments
WOWrude!.png
WOWrude!.png (32.48 KiB) Viewed 679 times
WowOkayxD.png
WowOkayxD.png (644.71 KiB) Viewed 679 times
Staffbeingrudeagain....png
Staffbeingrudeagain....png (313.06 KiB) Viewed 679 times

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Cpt_mcg wrote:Soooooo...More to complain about. Soilder unbanned me, alright. Soon after (I was not being rude at all, knowing me xD) they dropped me on my Captain_FluffCat account (WITH MY INVENTORY LITTERED WITH DIAMONDS....). I was pissed off then (Thank god I logged out just in time so I didn't die and my bones get taken; and this is the time I switched my username) katie (as you can see in the screenshots) started being rude with me right away. I wanted to forgive them, and this is how they treat me?! Unbelievable! And yet again, a ban. Whoever keeps banning me without reason should be banned themself! I am so sick of this staff, they treat me horribly for who I am, because they know I know more than them!! Ughhhh...sorry miny rant here. Thought you guys should know though. Angelo, please fix your staff...and you say my server sucks, pffff look at this one. Last thing; Why is there no ban reason? I demand to know why.
Sadly, some people promote random griefers they don't even know into moderators :(

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

BBmine wrote:
Cpt_mcg wrote:Soooooo...More to complain about. Soilder unbanned me, alright. Soon after (I was not being rude at all, knowing me xD) they dropped me on my Captain_FluffCat account (WITH MY INVENTORY LITTERED WITH DIAMONDS....). I was pissed off then (Thank god I logged out just in time so I didn't die and my bones get taken; and this is the time I switched my username) katie (as you can see in the screenshots) started being rude with me right away. I wanted to forgive them, and this is how they treat me?! Unbelievable! And yet again, a ban. Whoever keeps banning me without reason should be banned themself! I am so sick of this staff, they treat me horribly for who I am, because they know I know more than them!! Ughhhh...sorry miny rant here. Thought you guys should know though. Angelo, please fix your staff...and you say my server sucks, pffff look at this one. Last thing; Why is there no ban reason? I demand to know why.
Sadly, some people promote random griefers they don't even know into moderators :(
Yeah, I know. But this kind of stuff should be heard...

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

I'm gonna talk to them about it I'm shocked they didn't tell me anything also koby does hate you because ur his ex so.I'll see what I can do thanks

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

angelo1123_ wrote:

I'm gonna talk to them about it I'm shocked they didn't tell me anything also koby does hate you because ur his ex so.I'll see what I can do thanks
LOL whatever. Thanks!!

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

Come online when/if you can

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

Im logging in now

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

angelo1123_ wrote:Come online when/if you can
I can't...I am banned XD
Also, alright!

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

I just unbanned you O.o

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

angelo1123_ wrote:I just unbanned you O.o
Oh nvm lol

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

Angelo....yo dead fam?

BBmine

Re: [SERVER] Shiningmoon server

by BBmine » Post

What's the port?

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

BBmine wrote:What's the port?

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

huh?lol sorry i was busy with youtube

koby
GitHub: Darkwar
IRC: Darkwar
In-game: cooljar10

by koby » Post

ok SHININGMOON idc if it famous but what i do care about is angelo stop calling girls WHORES AND DISRESPECTING PEOPLE and Angelo trys to take over the servet becouse he wants it and one i was friends with him tell i learned he calls girls whores i got evidence of it if u got and i got friend who was there to who seen it all happen PLZS SHUT DOWN THE SERVER FOR GOOD befor angelo screwes it even more thank u and have a nice day and he tryed to hack cc server to angelo noymt a good pirson trust me stop his mad nices now o and he a lier he blames stuff on others for no reason

koby-minetest
GitHub: koby-minetest
IRC: koby koby2
In-game: koby koby2 JinjaNinja

by koby-minetest » Post

koby wrote:ok SHININGMOON idc if it famous but what i do care about is angelo stop calling girls WHORES AND DISRESPECTING PEOPLE and Angelo trys to take over the servet becouse he wants it and one i was friends with him tell i learned he calls girls whores i got evidence of it if u got and i got friend who was there to who seen it all happen PLZS SHUT DOWN THE SERVER FOR GOOD befor angelo screwes it even more thank u and have a nice day and he tryed to hack cc server to angelo noymt a good pirson trust me stop his mad nices now o and he a lier he blames stuff on others for no reason
theif! STOLE MY NAME.....................
hi im koby i like playing minetest
HELP mcg, she needs help
P.S i stole her line.

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

I don't understand what your saying....

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

Cpt_mcg wrote:
BBmine wrote:
Yeah, I know. But this kind of stuff should be heard...
I fixed my staff,had to ban a few people

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

koby-minetest wrote:
koby wrote:ok SHININGMOON idc if it famous but what i do care about is angelo stop calling girls WHORES AND DISRESPECTING PEOPLE and Angelo trys to take over the servet becouse he wants it and one i was friends with him tell i learned he calls girls whores i got evidence of it if u got and i got friend who was there to who seen it all happen PLZS SHUT DOWN THE SERVER FOR GOOD befor angelo screwes it even more thank u and have a nice day and he tryed to hack cc server to angelo noymt a good pirson trust me stop his mad nices now o and he a lier he blames stuff on others for no reason
theif! STOLE MY NAME.....................
Koby:you was banned for.
1.dating
2.disreaspect
3.using another one of your accounts to destroy all of my spawn
4.giving privileges to random people
5.if I spend more that 20 thinking what you did wrong it would be alot longer

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Koby:you was banned for.
1.dating
2.disreaspect
3.using another one of your accounts to destroy all of my spawn
4.giving privileges to random people
5.if I spend more that 20 thinking what you did wrong it would be alot longer[/quote]
Um... Which koby?

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

Eh the names I banned was cooljar10,soilder,ironman,devan,Devan(and some number I forgot)

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

angelo1123_ wrote:Eh the names I banned was cooljar10,soilder,ironman,devan,Devan(and some number I forgot)
Wow xD