Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by 38_ViTa_38 » Post

Thanks.

SkylightsFall
In-game: Sky_Fall_II

by SkylightsFall » Post

Well as the saying goes,
You dont know what you have till its gone.

First Id like to formally apologize to 38_ViTa_38 aka vita for the TROLLING that occured on his shop build by the batman symbol near spawn. I had kept a few bunnies from Easter and passed a few to darianbrown aka teenspirit in the hopes of a joke. It seems it was in bad taste. I have retrieved the bunnies and put them away.

I feel so bad Im actually crying right now. Hindsight is 20/20 and I wish I hadnt done it.

Any consequences of this I take full responsibility for, even if removal as moderator is the result. I always thought I was above it all and then I go and do this.

So Im sorry vita. Truly.

Sky_Fail_I out.

EDIT: Okay. So vita thought it was a joke too apparently. . . Huh, well then.
If I can see it I will craft it...
If I can dream it I will build it...
If I find a home, I will put alot of effort into staying there...
AKA: Sky_Fall_II, SkylightsFall, MotherSkyFall, etc etc....

Kibbie
IRC: Kibbie
In-game: Kibbie IOKA

by Kibbie » Post

SkylightsFall wrote:Well as the saying goes,

First Id like to formally apologize to 38_ViTa_38 aka vita for the TROLLING that occured on his shop build by the batman symbol near spawn. I had kept a few bunnies from Easter and passed a few to darianbrown aka teenspirit in the hopes of a joke. It seems it was in bad taste. I have retrieved the bunnies and put them away.

I feel so bad Im actually crying right now. Hindsight is 20/20 and I wish I hadnt done it.

Any consequences of this I take full responsibility for, even if removal as moderator is the result. I always thought I was above it all and then I go and do this.

So Im sorry vita. Truly.

Sky_Fail_I out.

Erm mah gerd, if pranking isn't allowed on this server, ExeterDad and I are in trouble. :D

Cpt_mcg
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

by Cpt_mcg » Post

Kibbie wrote:

So Im sorry vita. Truly.

Sky_Fail_I out.

Erm mah gerd, if pranking isn't allowed on this server, ExeterDad and I are in trouble. :D
lol
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

Nice prank xD

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

BBmine wrote:Nice prank xD
You are the prank :P

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Kibbie wrote: Erm mah gerd, if pranking isn't allowed on this server, ExeterDad and I are in trouble. :D
uh-oh...
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Cpt_mcg wrote:
BBmine wrote:Nice prank xD
You are the prank :P
?

ynomrah
IRC: Ynomrah
In-game: ynomrah

by ynomrah » Post

BBmine wrote:
ynomrah wrote:
Cpt_mcg wrote:Wow. Lot's of writing XD
Ikr lol
Yup!

P.S. Thanks for subbing me on YouTube!!! Now I have 23 subscribers :D
Np lol

ynomrah

by ynomrah » Post

teenspirit wrote:me and skyfall are the ultimate prank team
we all had a good laugh about this one
Lol

ynomrah

by ynomrah » Post

Kibbie wrote:

So Im sorry vita. Truly.

Sky_Fail_I out.

Lol

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

/me wonders how many posts ynomrah has with: 'lol' or 'xD' in them...
:P
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:/me wonders how many posts ynomrah has with: 'lol' or 'xD' in them...
Find out xD lol

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:/me wonders how many posts ynomrah has with: 'lol' or 'xD' in them...
Find out xD lol
-_- 1, 2, 3...
too lazy xD

ForgiveAndromedalol
GitHub: ForgiveAndromedalol
IRC: Andromeda
In-game: Yam

by ForgiveAndromedalol » Post

38_ViTa_38 wrote:Image
What is that? What did I do?
THAT'S REALLY CREEPY xD.

SPECIALLY THE BUNNY STAND BESIDES THE WALL. OMGSH.
My MODS: Water Colors - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18241
BTW BLOCKS - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17654

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

ForgiveAndromedalol wrote:
38_ViTa_38 wrote:Image
What is that? What did I do?
THAT'S REALLY CREEPY xD.

SPECIALLY THE BUNNY STAND BESIDES THE WALL. OMGSH.
Yeah...

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

I think I just found the remains of Haunters' shop! DDD:

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

HOMETOWN is 12 Weeks Old!!

I can no longer count HOMETOWN's age with my fingers, I have to throw in some toes now! :D

This weekly update is brought to you by lots of coffee, and the letter T. This is going to be a quick and dirty weekly post, mostly because I have to be up at 3:30 in the morning to mix enough pancake batter for 800 pancakes to feed mobs of fishing derby kids tomorrow morning... but in Minetest context, that is all real life blah blah. So, moving on...
  • What's new?

*No... really, I'm asking you guys what's new because I have no freaking idea because I have signed on exactly ONCE this past week. Did I mention the month of May is the worst month for moms? Seriously, PLEASE cram another field trip/concert/teacher meeting/team registration/PTO gig/end-of-school-year thingie in here, but make sure they happen all this month, and I'll give you bonus points if they can all occur simultaneously. Why on God's green earth some genius decided Mother's Day should be during the month of May, I'll never understand. Worst. Month. EVER. (I'm doing it again, huh?)

*I guess we can say the server hasn't imploded yet, so YAY! There's that.
How about some pics? Because I'm crashing and burning with the written part.

Kiko stumbled across this super cool castle type building, just randomly rising out of the forest about 750 meters from spawn. He beckoned me over to check it out, and even though I often turn my nose up at the humble cobblestone, I was really impressed by the lines and the builder's ability to create something ornate with basic materials. And then....I found the rest of the builds several nodes away. All I can say is, Miniminaut may not talk much (or at all?) but he/she is obviously one of the most gifted builders in Minetest. While the rest of us deal with all the chat drama and the blahblahblah, Miniminaut has just been quietly making magic. :)

I know, right? Outstanding building!

So that's it for this week. I'm not even going to do a "Coming soon" part this week because.....well, it's May. The only thing on my mind that is coming soon is summer vacation, and it looks shockingly like a freight train operated by my loving children - barreling down the tracks at me. Someone hold me....

Thanks for reading, and thanks for being a part of the HOMETOWN family! Now go hug your mother and thank her for all she does for you, and maybe consider letting her sleep in on Sunday and giving her some breakfast in bed. Even burnt toast can be the most delicious breakfast in the world if eaten by a well rested mom. ;)

Kibbie....out.
Last edited by Kibbie on Sat May 13, 2017 03:26, edited 1 time in total.

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:I think I just found the remains of Haunters' shop! DDD:
Yeah, I asked EDad to WE the ruins away and delete blocks so we could have some new mapgen there. It was beyond repair. We kept his gateway and repaired most of it, and I started building the stairs. That is a WIP project. ;)

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

Kibbie wrote:HOMETOWN is 12 Weeks Old!!

I can no longer count HOMETOWN's age with my fingers, I have to throw in some toes now! :D

This weekly update is brought you by lots of coffee, and the letter T. This is going to be a quick and dirty weekly post, mostly because I have to be up at 3:30 in the morning to mix enough pancake batter for 800 pancakes to feed mobs of fishing derby kids tomorrow morning... but in Minetest context, that is all real life blah blah. So, moving on...
  • What's new?

*No... really, I'm asking you guys what's new because I have no freaking idea because I have signed on exactly ONCE this past week. Did I mention the month of May is the worst month for moms? Seriously, PLEASE cram another field trip/concert/teacher meeting/team registration/PTO gig/end-of-school-year thingie in here, but make sure they happen all this month, and I'll give you bonus points if they can all occur simultaneously. Why on God's green earth some genius decided Mother's Day should be during the month of May, I'll never understand. Worst. Month. EVER. (I'm doing it again, huh?)

Kiko stumbled across this super cool castle type building, just randomly rising out of the forest about 750 meters from spawn. He beckoned me over to check it out, and even though I often turn my nose up at the humble cobblestone, I was really impressed by the lines and the builder's ability to create something ornate with basic materials. And then....I found the rest of the builds several nodes away. All I can say is, Miniminaut may not talk much (or at all?) but he/she is obviously one of the most gifted builders in Minetest. While the rest of us deal with all the chat drama and the blahblahblah, Miniminaut has just been quietly making magic. :)

So that's it for this week. I'm not even going to do a "Coming soon" part this week because.....well, it's May. The only thing on my mind that is coming soon is summer vacation, and it looks shockingly like a freight train operated by my loving children - barreling down the tracks at me. Someone hold me....

Thanks for reading, and thanks for being a part of the HOMETOWN family! Now go hug your mother and thank her for all she does for you, and maybe consider letting her sleep in on Sunday and giving her some breakfast in bed. Even burnt toast can be the most delicious breakfast in the world if eaten by a well rested mom. ;)

Kibbie....out.
That's actually funny, I stumbled across that build as well XD I went looking for stuff to kill, grab some extra materials, and explore places I haven't been. It was AMAZING!! I just happened to find that, then there's the weekly post about it, it's just weird! xD

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Kibbie wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:I think I just found the remains of Haunters' shop! DDD:
Yeah, I asked EDad to WE the ruins away and delete blocks so we could have some new mapgen there. It was beyond repair. We kept his gateway and repaired most of it, and I started building the stairs. That is a WIP project. ;)
oh ok..

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

I found these complicated tunnels under Miniminaut's castle too. I followed one for about 5 mins xD
Attachments
Tunnelsystem_2.png
Tunnelsystem_2.png (370.02 KiB) Viewed 527 times
Tunnelsystem_1.png
Tunnelsystem_1.png (188.14 KiB) Viewed 527 times

GreenXenith
GitHub: GreenXenith

by GreenXenith » Post

HOMETOWN is down... D:
YouTube | Mods | Patreon | Minetest Discord @greenxenith

You should not be able to read this message.

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

GreenDimond wrote:HOMETOWN is down... D:
Yikes! It's a good thing we had to get up so early today, EDad said he must have made a typo in the code he was working on to fix the jail beds and the server probably choked at the usual restart time a few hours ago. It will be up momentarily, sorry guys!

ForgiveAndromedalol
GitHub: ForgiveAndromedalol
IRC: Andromeda
In-game: Yam

by ForgiveAndromedalol » Post

Kibbie wrote:HOMETOWN is 12 Weeks Old!!

This weekly update is brought to you by lots of coffee, and the letter T. This is going to be a quick and dirty weekly post, mostly because I have to be up at 3:30 in the morning to mix enough pancake batter for 800 pancakes to feed mobs of fishing derby kids tomorrow morning... but in Minetest context, that is all real life blah blah. So, moving on...
  • What's new?

Kibbie....out.
Wow, that's castle it's like Disney :). Very nice castle you've built. Image
My MODS: Water Colors - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18241
BTW BLOCKS - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17654