[Server] HOMETOWN

Locked
BBmine
Member
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins
Location: USA

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Post

ynomrah wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Welcome to the forums koby! :D
Wait ...... which one is koby? xD
IDK. He just randomly said it. I thought koby first posted here a long time ago....weird.

User avatar
Tigerlore
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 22:21

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Tigerlore » Post

It's true, most of the fruits and vegetables can be planted, e.g. watermelon slices for watermelons, pumpkins slices for pumpkins, etc. Except for, cocoa beans, bananas and oranges.

If anyone can explain how to farm those last three I'll give my ideas of a farming conspiracy. There's still lot's of conspiracies on the Hometown server, I'm sure, but maybe not surrounding farming.
Minetest developers should steal all the good ideas in Minecraft.
Linux is all the good ideas from Unix. It's a proven strategy.

muhdnurhidayat
Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 22:55
GitHub: mnh48
IRC: muhdnurhidayat
In-game: muhdnurhidayat
Location: Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by muhdnurhidayat » Post

Tigerlore wrote:etc. Except for, cocoa beans, bananas and oranges.
Cocoa beans planted by the cocoa beans itself, on top or side of jungletree instead of soil/wet soil (I have it planted in my farm).

From what I know, bananas and oranges usually grows on their own trees, banana is always planted by sapling, orange is planted either by sapling or seeds (depends on the mod used on the server).
[ Full signature ] - UTC+8 here, I'm muhdnurhidayat in most Minetest servers. / Twitter ✂️- - - - -

Contributes to Minetest Wiki.
Also uses MT Offtopic forum.
You just read my profile, right?
Because these few texts of signature only appear on profile page as the texts are cut in signature. xD

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
Posts: 2450
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf or LoneWolfHT
In-game: Lone_Wolf
Location: Not there, THERE!

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Lone_Wolf » Post

BBmine wrote:
ynomrah wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Welcome to the forums koby! :D
Wait ...... which one is koby? xD
IDK. He just randomly said it. I thought koby first posted here a long time ago....weird.
He's already on the forums? In HOMETOWN he asked me the name of the MT creator, then later he asked for the number saying he had bad memory. I thought he was getting a forums account...
My ContentDB -|- Working on Voxel Knights -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

BBmine
Member
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins
Location: USA

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Post

Mandela's doing stuff again! I thought he'd already joined and posted in this topic. After doing a search, I proved myself wrong.

User avatar
RealGoldenHart
Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 23:27
GitHub: GoldenHart
IRC: GoldenHart
In-game: GoldenHart
Location: Here, and not there.

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by RealGoldenHart » Post

anyone missing me? :P
K. I'm bored with signatures.

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat
Location: BC, Canada

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Cpt_mcg » Post

RealGoldenHart wrote:anyone missing me? :P
GoldenHart!!!! Also yeah, lots of people. We were talking about you the other day xD
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
Posts: 2450
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf or LoneWolfHT
In-game: Lone_Wolf
Location: Not there, THERE!

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Lone_Wolf » Post

RealGoldenHart wrote:anyone missing me? :P
YEP! :(
My ContentDB -|- Working on Voxel Knights -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

teenspirit
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:47
In-game: darianbrown

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by teenspirit » Post

Hey tigerlore, it's me, one of the robber barons. The biggest difference in the haves and have nots is that some people just come to roleplay and beg, they never do ANYTHING else. And also i run a dedicated shop that does sell some cooked foods on demand, but almost exclusively sells supplies to get stuff yourself, including, tnt, lava picks, all types of farming seeds that i have available, and soon to be a variety of saplings. Its the red desert brick building behind the church, you should give it a look. Also, i spend money on random crap i don't need all the time, to give newer players a chance to earn money off their shops. eddd is the real robber baron on this server, he intentionally swallows land up and sells it at a ransom charge of 5000 gold per plot. If you want to do your best to bring anyone down, make it eddd. He is a mean person.

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat
Location: BC, Canada

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Cpt_mcg » Post

teenspirit wrote:Hey tigerlore, it's me, one of the robber barons. The biggest difference in the haves and have nots is that some people just come to roleplay and beg, they never do ANYTHING else. And also i run a dedicated shop that does sell some cooked foods on demand, but almost exclusively sells supplies to get stuff yourself, including, tnt, lava picks, all types of farming seeds that i have available, and soon to be a variety of saplings. Its the red desert brick building behind the church, you should give it a look. Also, i spend money on random crap i don't need all the time, to give newer players a chance to earn money off their shops. eddd is the real robber baron on this server, he intentionally swallows land up and sells it at a ransom charge of 5000 gold per plot. If you want to do your best to bring anyone down, make it eddd. He is a mean person.
eddd is mean....I try to go and cut down trees and it says "owned by eddd".....It sucks!!!!
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

User avatar
Tigerlore
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 22:21

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Tigerlore » Post

Mossy cobble + green clay = pretty sweet...
Image
Minetest developers should steal all the good ideas in Minecraft.
Linux is all the good ideas from Unix. It's a proven strategy.

BBmine
Member
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins
Location: USA

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Post

Tigerlore wrote:Mossy cobble + green clay = pretty sweet...
Image
Can't see it.

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat
Location: BC, Canada

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Cpt_mcg » Post

BBmine wrote:
Tigerlore wrote:Mossy cobble + green clay = pretty sweet...
Image
Can't see it.
Yup.
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

User avatar
GreenXenith
Member
Posts: 1336
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 01:26
GitHub: GreenXenith
IRC: GreenXenith
In-game: GreenXenith
Location: The singularity
Contact:

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by GreenXenith » Post

Tigerlore wrote:Mossy cobble + green clay = pretty sweet...
Image
Image
BTW What texturepack you using?
Y▹uTube | Mods | Patre●n | Twitter | Minetest Discord | GreenXenith#3232

Hey, you. You're finally awake.
You were trying to view their profile, right? Found the rest of their signature, same as us, and that guest over there.

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat
Location: BC, Canada

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Cpt_mcg » Post

GreenDimond wrote:
Tigerlore wrote:Mossy cobble + green clay = pretty sweet...
Image
Image
BTW What texturepack you using?
Oh, okay.
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

User avatar
Tigerlore
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 22:21

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Tigerlore » Post

Cpt_mcg wrote:
BBmine wrote:
Tigerlore wrote:Mossy cobble + green clay = pretty sweet...
Image
Can't see it.
Yup.
Nope, me neither. I don't know why.

The texture pack is mostly vanilla Minecraft with a couple minor tweaks, glass, water, stuff like that.
Minetest developers should steal all the good ideas in Minecraft.
Linux is all the good ideas from Unix. It's a proven strategy.

ynomrah
Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 18:06
IRC: Ynomrah
In-game: ynomrah
Location: HOMETOWN :D

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by ynomrah » Post

BBmine wrote:
ynomrah wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Welcome to the forums koby! :D
Wait ...... which one is koby? xD
IDK. He just randomly said it. I thought koby first posted here a long time ago....weird.
Lol yeah was gonna say..

ynomrah
Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 18:06
IRC: Ynomrah
In-game: ynomrah
Location: HOMETOWN :D

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by ynomrah » Post

RealGoldenHart wrote:anyone missing me? :P
The real question is "anyone not missing me?" :P

Speedy2021
Member
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 23:26
In-game: micah

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Speedy2021 » Post

RealGoldenHart wrote:anyone missing me? :P
I AM!!!!! It's really not the same without you there, now no one is flying around me anymore or asking for opinions, I feel like it's just another server with people that I have always seen, I know it sounds dramatic but it's true.
God's not Dead!
You are Loved!
Heya! I'm Speedy!
I'm also known as Miss Micah XD

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat
Location: BC, Canada

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Cpt_mcg » Post

Speedy2021 wrote:
RealGoldenHart wrote:anyone missing me? :P
I AM!!!!! It's really not the same without you there, now no one is flying around me anymore or asking for opinions, I feel like it's just another server with people that I have always seen, I know it sounds dramatic but it's true.
It does actually, I agree.
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

BBmine
Member
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins
Location: USA

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Post

Cpt_mcg wrote:
Speedy2021 wrote:
RealGoldenHart wrote:anyone missing me? :P
I AM!!!!! It's really not the same without you there, now no one is flying around me anymore or asking for opinions, I feel like it's just another server with people that I have always seen, I know it sounds dramatic but it's true.
It does actually, I agree.
Yeah.

Anyone missing me?

User avatar
ExeterDad
Member
Posts: 1717
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 20:00
In-game: ExeterDad
Location: New Hampshire U.S.A

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by ExeterDad » Post

BBmine wrote:Anyone missing me?
Oh he didn't?!! LOL
Image

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
Posts: 2450
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf or LoneWolfHT
In-game: Lone_Wolf
Location: Not there, THERE!

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Lone_Wolf » Post

ExeterDad wrote:
BBmine wrote:Anyone missing me?
Oh he didn't?!! LOL
Image
lol
My ContentDB -|- Working on Voxel Knights -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
Posts: 2450
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf or LoneWolfHT
In-game: Lone_Wolf
Location: Not there, THERE!

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Lone_Wolf » Post

ExeterDad you might want to fix this xD

Image
My ContentDB -|- Working on Voxel Knights -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

User avatar
ForgiveAndromedalol
Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:34
GitHub: ForgiveAndromedalol
IRC: Andromeda
In-game: Yam

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by ForgiveAndromedalol » Post

Image
My MODS: Water Colors - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18241
BTW BLOCKS - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17654

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fire and 6 guests