[Server] HOMETOWN

Speedy2021
In-game: micah

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Speedy2021 » Post

octacian wrote:I never did figure out what happened to IMS's sister, so, someone mind enlightening me? Anyways, I hope she gets better soon! heh, All my siblings are WAY older than me so don't really know what that's like.

Second. This is getting both crazy offtopic, crazy weird, and crazy creepy (sorry man, I'm looking at you Baggins :P). Can we seriously just keep this reasonable? Baggins: If you ever want to get unbanned, I suggest you do things a bit differently yet :P
Same. Also preach! Because Baggins your digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole and as far as I see, it looks like you will be stuck down there for a long time now. Also I'm creeped out as well.
God's not Dead!
You are Loved!
Heya! I'm Speedy!
I'm also known as Miss Micah XD

Speedy2021

by Speedy2021 » Post

Also wow I'm the first person to post on the 48th page!!!! Feels good!
God's not Dead!
You are Loved!
Heya! I'm Speedy!

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

Speedy2021 wrote:
octacian wrote:I never did figure out what happened to IMS's sister, so, someone mind enlightening me? Anyways, I hope she gets better soon! heh, All my siblings are WAY older than me so don't really know what that's like.

Second. This is getting both crazy offtopic, crazy weird, and crazy creepy (sorry man, I'm looking at you Baggins :P). Can we seriously just keep this reasonable? Baggins: If you ever want to get unbanned, I suggest you do things a bit differently yet :P
Same. Also preach! Because Baggins your digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole and as far as I see, it looks like you will be stuck down there for a long time now. Also I'm creeped out as well.
Creeped out? It was in a video that EDad posted on YouTube. Kibbie took it down tho. I already sorted it all out with Kibbie and EDad.

mnh48
GitHub: mnh48
IRC: MNH48
In-game: mnh48

by mnh48 » Post

Speedy2021 wrote:Also wow I'm the first person to post on the 48th page!!!! Feels good!
I should get to be the first person on the 48th page because 48 is my lucky number (hence you could see many of my stuffs has 48 in it, including my website MNH48.com)

However, I don't post as I don't have anything I could write in time because I was busy with translations (not only Minetest translations but some others) and rarely join in server.
Spoiler
Blame the Malay language authority, I'm waiting them to reply on a few issues regarding standardized Malay terms for information technology, and they get my question completely wrong and I had to rephrase in new question and wait yet again...

Maybe I should ask my question in Dora the Explorer style instead of technical style... They would understand it better... Dora the Explorer is being broadcasted in Malay to teach English words but I could just use its style to ask question by reversing it from English to Malay.
What I noticed is a horse walking just in front of my house. Though I forgot what it eats and so I can't tame it and catch it to be my pet :/ Btw, I've submitted book for the flower contest yesterday (I hope submission still accepted). xD

ExeterDad
In-game: ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

teenspirit wrote:eddd is selling leather at spawn with a sign that says, "want to fly? Eat one of these!". 20 gold a leather
Well.... Uuuuuhhh.... free enterprise?
Reminds me of those traveling salesmen... I think they were called Snake Oil Salesmen? Selling that wonder tonic that will cure everything.

ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

muhdnurhidayat wrote:Though I forgot what it eats and so I can't tame it and catch it to be my pet :/
Feed it 10 wheat and it will love you forever. :P

Kibbie
IRC: Kibbie
In-game: Kibbie IOKA

by Kibbie » Post

BBmine wrote: Creeped out? It was in a video that EDad posted on YouTube. Kibbie took it down tho. I already sorted it all out with Kibbie and EDad.
Sorted it out with me? Nope. I read this before I read your PM. You obviously searched ExeterDad's name on YouTube, found an 11 year old video of a hailstorm, and then stated you knew exactly where we live in real life. Kinda creepy. I'm even dismissing the whole "show up at your place with a gun" comment because you and EDad were both being ridiculous at that point.

Anyway, yes I made the video private now. Moving on.

Speedy2021

by Speedy2021 » Post

muhdnurhidayat wrote:
Speedy2021 wrote:Also wow I'm the first person to post on the 48th page!!!! Feels good!
I should get to be the first person on the 48th page because 48 is my lucky number (hence you could see many of my stuffs has 48 in it, including my website MNH48.com)

Lol sorry xD
God's not Dead!
You are Loved!
Heya! I'm Speedy!

Diamond knight
GitHub: Diamondknight
In-game: Ferrumprinceps

by Diamond knight » Post

Ok, what the freaking heck, one of my teammates vote banned mk2 and now darian is saying it is my fault and is saying it was a big mistake of mine, i never told hakim to ban him and even pmed nis that he seemed suspicious, and now they are saying I am responsible.

the suspicious thing is I never saw him say anything to hakim (the guy who vote banned), he seemed more angry at me then the one who vote banned mk2 in first place

darian even said he infiltrated my clan and after all the ban attempts this seems fishy, i will try to provide screenshots this time

ferrumphotos.weebly.com has screenshots
Last edited by Diamond knight on Tue May 30, 2017 18:33, edited 1 time in total.

teenspirit
In-game: darianbrown

by teenspirit » Post

Ban threat? what?

Diamond knight

by Diamond knight » Post

edited, the main bulk of it was writen before your
conversation ended with IMS

octacian
GitHub: octacian
IRC: octacian
In-game: octacian

by octacian » Post

I for one, saw nothing wrong anywhere in those screenshots, though I would like to make a request to darianbrown: Can you try to either get along with diamondknight or just plain ignore him? It would prevent any issues like this from arising and would also prevent ExeterDad and Kibbie from having to deal with all this nonsense. I'm not against competing clans and other things like that, but seriously, don't bother trying to run diamondknight off HOMETOWN, unless he does something really bad it's not gonna happen. It seems for some reason as though the moment I leave the game, everything goes downhill. Everyone is getting along, and then I come back to the forums and there's all these complaints. Can we keep the (relatively) friendly competition still (relatively) friendly without threats of running people off the server? Anybody who doesn't want to have anything to do with the clans/factions doesn't have to have anything do with them. It's not like you're locked in or something.
MicroExpansion, Working Computers, All Projects - Check out my YouTube channel! (octacian)
I'm currently inactive in the Minetest community! So if I don't respond, that's why.

teenspirit

by teenspirit » Post

those screenshots were old. Before today, way before today. Nothing to do with today. And i did not have anything to do with the elite raid, seriously.

Diamond knight

by Diamond knight » Post

he still talking about it saying it was a mistake and he is serious, added new screenshots to site

EDIT:
darian says it was a joke, though he pmed me he was serious...

teenspirit

by teenspirit » Post

well, i kinda figured clans would take the fun out of this server. Bye everyone.

Speedy2021

by Speedy2021 » Post

This isn't fun anymore.
God's not Dead!
You are Loved!
Heya! I'm Speedy!

Diamond knight

by Diamond knight » Post

How did clans take fun out of server, you just said leages was a joke?

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

Diamondknight, if you want to have a clan and have clan wars, you can't complain every time someone wages war against you. That's not how this works. I haven't seen any blatant rule breaking, and we're not going to referee every time someone gets their feelings hurt. Develop a thicker skin, or choose a different kind of gameplay. This is the Minetest equivalent of me telling my kids not to come tattling to me unless they have lost a limb.

Octacian, thank you for being the voice of reason.
Last edited by Kibbie on Tue May 30, 2017 21:46, edited 1 time in total.

ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

Diamondknight. Was this a inside job? They could place a sign inside your fortress? Or was there a open spot? If so... rules say that any unprotected area is free for the taking. I'd consider the sign a much nicer hint of discovered flaws than the alternative. Honestly they would of been within their rights to place locked chests. Steel doors or whatever there.
You might want to be thanking them.

Diamond knight

by Diamond knight » Post

I am all for clan wars and have no problem with fighting darian, it is just the fact that he threatened to false ban me once and it is hard to fight back without risk of getting banned.
I have a very thick skin, that is why even after all this I still haven't quit.

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

Darian can't ban, he can only vote ban...and so can you.

Diamond knight

by Diamond knight » Post

Good, now it is a fair war.

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

Kibbie wrote:
BBmine wrote: Creeped out? It was in a video that EDad posted on YouTube. Kibbie took it down tho. I already sorted it all out with Kibbie and EDad.
Sorted it out with me? Nope. I read this before I read your PM. You obviously searched ExeterDad's name on YouTube, found an 11 year old video of a hailstorm, and then stated you knew exactly where we live in real life. Kinda creepy. I'm even dismissing the whole "show up at your place with a gun" comment because you and EDad were both being ridiculous at that point.

Anyway, yes I made the video private now. Moving on.
What I meant by that was that I know what your yard looks like. Other than that, IDK where you live (other than that you live in, well, um, you know what HOMETOWN you live in :D). No need to be creeped out anymore. :D (That reminds me of when mcg got creeped out because I knew where she lived.)

GreenXenith
GitHub: GreenXenith

by GreenXenith » Post

teenspirit wrote:Bye everyone.
What's that supposed to mean?!
YouTube | Mods | Patreon | Minetest Discord @greenxenith

You should not be able to read this message.

Cpt_mcg
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

by Cpt_mcg » Post

GreenDimond wrote:
teenspirit wrote:Bye everyone.
What's that supposed to mean?!
Not leaving forever? Maybe?
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P