[Server] HOMETOWN

ExeterDad
In-game: ExeterDad

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by ExeterDad » Post

koby wrote:Hi LunaHd spawn killing jailers and othere players plzs do somwthing about that
There's no penalty for killing a jail escapee, not even at spawn. When the escapee is killed, they end up back in jail to use the beds to be released for good behavior.

Kibbie
IRC: Kibbie
In-game: Kibbie IOKA

by Kibbie » Post

ExeterDad wrote:
koby wrote:Hi LunaHd spawn killing jailers and othere players plzs do somwthing about that
There's no penalty for killing a jail escapee, not even at spawn. When the escapee is killed, they end up back in jail to use the beds to be released for good behavior.
Luna-HD wasn't just killing escapees, she was harassing other players and repeatedly killing. The server was having a minor uproar when I signed on. Luna has been banned for 24 hours for harassment and for griefing the road last week. I think I was pretty lenient, all things considered. ;)

Speedy2021
In-game: micah

by Speedy2021 » Post

Kibbie wrote: Luna-HD wasn't just killing escapees, she was harassing other players and repeatedly killing. The server was having a minor uproar when I signed on. Luna has been banned for 24 hours for harassment and for griefing the road last week. I think I was pretty lenient, all things considered. ;)
I am still so sorry I wasn't paying attention to chat when all of that happened.
God's not Dead!
You are Loved!
Heya! I'm Speedy!
I'm also known as Miss Micah XD

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

Speedy2021 wrote:
Kibbie wrote: Luna-HD wasn't just killing escapees, she was harassing other players and repeatedly killing. The server was having a minor uproar when I signed on. Luna has been banned for 24 hours for harassment and for griefing the road last week. I think I was pretty lenient, all things considered. ;)
I am still so sorry I wasn't paying attention to chat when all of that happened.
Miss Micah, that's okay, the moderators aren't expected to stare at the chat all the time, they still have building to do :D

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

Speedy2021 wrote:
Micah, no worries at all. Chat was going so fast, I got most of the info from PM's and from spying on her with an alt. ;)

harmony
IRC: ynomrah
In-game: ynomrah

by harmony » Post

Kibbie wrote:
Speedy2021 wrote:
Micah, no worries at all. Chat was going so fast, I got most of the info from PM's and from spying on her with an alt. ;)
Wait... was I on when all this happened?? :O
저는 방탄소년단 를 사랑해요!!! 아미!! 김남준,김석진,민윤기,정호석,박지민,김태형,전정국,방탄소년단!
저는 블랙핑크 를 사랑해요!!! 블링크!! 김지수,김제니,박채영,리사(ปราณ ปริ ยา มโน บาล)

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf or LoneWolfHT
In-game: Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

I think killing jailbirds is ok. I sometimes wait at the powderhouse for them when I'm bored xD
My ContentDB -|- Working on Voxel Knights -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

GreenXenith
GitHub: GreenXenith
IRC: GreenXenith
In-game: GreenXenith

by GreenXenith » Post

Kibbie wrote:spying on her with an alt. ;)
It is now my mission to discover this alt...
Y▹uTube | Mods | Patre●n | Twitter | Minetest Discord | GreenXenith#3232

Hey, you. You're finally awake.
You were trying to view their profile, right? Found the rest of their signature, same as us, and that guest over there.

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

GreenDimond wrote:
I know the alt! [Censored]
My ContentDB -|- Working on Voxel Knights -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:
GreenDimond wrote:
I know the alt! [Censored]
I have two answers to that...

1. I betcha don't

2. Which one? ;)

ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:
I think killing jailbirds is ok. I sometimes wait at the powderhouse for them when I'm bored xD
It is Okay. It's coded that way :D
It's the only way to kill within spawn without penalty. All staff, to include Admins get sent to jail for killing in spawn. Serving your time at the beds is trivial. So if jailbirds want to "live dangerously", they can sneak out the back without paying their dues. And they don't get to shed their jail clothes until server restart. Logging out or dying won't change it. Only the beds (evil grin).

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

ExeterDad wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:
It is Okay. It's coded that way :D
It's the only way to kill within spawn without penalty. All staff, to include Admins get sent to jail for killing in spawn. Serving your time at the beds is trivial. So if jailbirds want to "live dangerously", they can sneak out the back without paying their dues. And they don't get to shed their jail clothes until server restart. Logging out or dying won't change it. Only the beds (evil grin).
Are you going to add that 10-20$ gold reward soon? :D $_$
Or maybe a random easter egg? :D

teenspirit
In-game: darianbrown

by teenspirit » Post

You can kill someone at spawn if they attack you first. I have dealt with many spawnkillers this way. Dress up in my noob clothes, then go after these iron sword killers with a lava pick.

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Goodbye for a few days guys! I'm off on the trip. Should be back around Thursday. There's been some poer problems so I might not be on for a while after that.
Also: Might wanna get the latest mobs_redo ExeterDad. It auto-cooks meat hen u slay an animal with it now.

koby-minetest
GitHub: koby-minetest
IRC: koby koby2
In-game: koby koby2 JinjaNinja

by koby-minetest » Post

ok im sick of idk666 he is cussing not only to me he is using full caps in chat he is swearing at me ynomrah and kiko when we tell him too stop Edad or Kibbie can u do something?
hi im koby i like playing minetest
HELP mcg, she needs help
P.S i stole her line.

koby-minetest

by koby-minetest » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:Goodbye for a few days guys! I'm off on the trip. Should be back around Thursday. There's been some poer problems so I might not be on for a while after that.
Also: Might wanna get the latest mobs_redo ExeterDad. It auto-cooks meat hen u slay an animal with it now.
have a good trip ;D
HELP mcg, she needs help
P.S i stole her line.

koby-minetest

by koby-minetest » Post

koby-minetest wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Goodbye for a few days guys! I'm off on the trip. Should be back around Thursday. There's been some poer problems so I might not be on for a while after that.
Also: Might wanna get the latest mobs_redo ExeterDad. It auto-cooks meat when u slay an animal with it now.
have a good trip ;D
when* ps i fixed it lol
HELP mcg, she needs help
P.S i stole her line.

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

About to go then we realized the road was closed because of the fire -_-
Sorry about all the goodbye spam...
Still no power so might be on around restart. Maybe before that idk.

harmony

by harmony » Post

You guys were missing the party! :D
Attachments
screenshot_20170709_103324.png
(498.05 KiB) Not downloaded yet
screenshot_20170709_111240.png
(208.05 KiB) Not downloaded yet
screenshot_20170709_102504.png
(866.47 KiB) Not downloaded yet

harmony

by harmony » Post

OKAY this is getting really annoying!!! First it was gameguy1000 coming in my house somehow and killing me over and over again. Now melanie12 is doing the same thing but he wont stop at all. He has my house marked and he can still glitch through the door even though I fixed it. I told him to stop so many times it's not even funny!! Oh I just noticed this is probably the longest sentence I've ever wrote. Please someone do something???? I can no longer live in my peaceful home with melanie12 around. Also it gets annoying that gameguy1000 has done the same thing but has quit killing me, but he still goes into my house... ugg sorry.

ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

Harmony, I'm not home at the moment but will handle it this afternoon. (By the way, this is Kibbie on EDad's phone.)

teenspirit
In-game: darianbrown

by teenspirit » Post

I might not be on for awhile. I dropped a screw while cleaning into my running pile of parts computer, and it is dead. Now I have to make a new one. Will be on as soon as I do. It all depends on wether or not the processor died. If it's dead, I'm done for quite a while.

ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

teenspirit wrote:I might not be on for awhile. I dropped a screw while cleaning into my running pile of parts computer, and it is dead. Now I have to make a new one. Will be on as soon as I do. It all depends on wether or not the processor died. If it's dead, I'm done for quite a while.
Yuck! Sorry about the rotten luck. Hope your downtime is minimal.
Thanks for the heads up.

MommyKat
In-game: MommyKat DrClaw AriaJade

by MommyKat » Post

teenspirit wrote:I might not be on for awhile. I dropped a screw while cleaning into my running pile of parts computer, and it is dead. Now I have to make a new one. Will be on as soon as I do. It all depends on wether or not the processor died. If it's dead, I'm done for quite a while.
Let me know if your computer is dead, we have a boneyard and I might be able to mail you a few parts. I think you already have my gmail.
"If you don't have a good sense of humor, you're better off dead!" --Roger Rabbit

"Love feels a lot like tomatoes"-Candace Flynn

TumeniNodes
GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes

by TumeniNodes » Post

MommyKat, that is so nice of you. The kindness of the MT community never ceases to amaze me.

btw.., do you have this part? http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/productd ... -13-laptop
I could sure use one :P
Ich mag keine grünen Eier und Schinken, ich mag sie nicht Sam I Am