[Server] HOMETOWN

MommyKat
In-game: MommyKat DrClaw AriaJade

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by MommyKat » Post

TumeniNodes wrote:MommyKat, that is so nice of you. The kindness of the MT community never ceases to amaze me.

btw.., do you have this part? http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/productd ... -13-laptop
I could sure use one :P
LOL, couldn't we all? The only Dell laptop I have is the one I'm playing on!
"If you don't have a good sense of humor, you're better off dead!" --Roger Rabbit

"Love feels a lot like tomatoes"-Candace Flynn

harmony
IRC: ynomrah
In-game: ynomrah

by harmony » Post

ExeterDad wrote:Harmony, I'm not home at the moment but will handle it this afternoon. (By the way, this is Kibbie on EDad's phone.)
Kk
저는 방탄소년단 를 사랑해요!!! 아미!! 김남준,김석진,민윤기,정호석,박지민,김태형,전정국,방탄소년단!
저는 블랙핑크 를 사랑해요!!! 블링크!! 김지수,김제니,박채영,리사(ปราณ ปริ ยา มโน บาล)

harmony

by harmony » Post

MommyKat wrote:
TumeniNodes wrote:MommyKat, that is so nice of you. The kindness of the MT community never ceases to amaze me.

btw.., do you have this part? http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/productd ... -13-laptop
Wait you send parts to other people? How can you lose a part on your pc btw? It's never happened to me that's why I ask...

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf or LoneWolfHT
In-game: Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

harmony wrote:
MommyKat wrote:

Wait you send parts to other people? How can you lose a part on your pc btw? It's never happened to me that's why I ask...
Well if you lose your temper while playing a game your hands take over from there and...
Not really. Your part could just blow out/break or something like that.
Or they really do have a self-destruct button o_O
My ContentDB -|- Working on Voxel Knights -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

teenspirit
In-game: darianbrown

by teenspirit » Post

Thanks for the offer MommyCat, my dad is going to look through their scrap mountain at work tomorrow and see if there are any similar boards there. I just so happened to have my grandpa's desktop in my room, in need of a new hard drive, so i am going to use that until i can figure something out and until his SSD comes in. Hopefully it will get fixed sooner rather than later.

teenspirit

by teenspirit » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote: Well if you lose your temper while playing a game your hands take over from there and...
This time the self destruct button was a tiny metal screw that bounced into the running motherboard on my workbench.

teenspirit

by teenspirit » Post

getting kind of tired of gamerguy1000. He is spamming chat saying ynomrah is swearing, and seems to only come here to be burden. He random kills everyone, and i dont think he wants to do anything else. He is pestering the crap out of ynomrah.

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf or LoneWolfHT
In-game: Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

teenspirit wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote: Well if you lose your temper while playing a game your hands take over from there and...
This time the self destruct button was a tiny metal screw that bounced into the running motherboard on my workbench.
That's a self-destruct screw not button :P
I might be on tonight/today depending on where you live.
My ContentDB -|- Working on Voxel Knights -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

harmony

by harmony » Post

Self destruct button, where's that at I think I need it xD

Cpt_mcg
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

by Cpt_mcg » Post

harmony wrote:Self destruct button, where's that at I think I need it xD
xD I agree.....Sometimes I just want one LOL
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

Salex
In-game: Salex

by Salex » Post

Sorry Admin of Hometown,why cant I join your server?I can create account and join but then I get kicked why?Am I banned or something?!
Salex will not be an active account on forums.I asked Admins of server I play to change my name from Salex to FGH or to help me get the account back.So now I'll play as FGH(my old nickname)and my minetest forum account will be FGH.

Kibbie
IRC: Kibbie
In-game: Kibbie IOKA

by Kibbie » Post

teenspirit wrote:getting kind of tired of gamerguy1000. He is spamming chat saying ynomrah is swearing, and seems to only come here to be burden. He random kills everyone, and i dont think he wants to do anything else. He is pestering the crap out of ynomrah.
Banned him for a year for pestering the crap out of ynomrah and for his general douchebaggery.
Salex wrote:Sorry Admin of Hometown,why cant I join your server?I can create account and join but then I get kicked why?Am I banned or something?!
If you can join, you are not banned. If you are banned you will see a message informing you of your ban every time you attempt to sign on. My guess is your computer or mobile device doesn't have enough RAM to handle the server. Are you playing with a mobile device?

Salex
In-game: Salex

by Salex » Post

Yes
Salex will not be an active account on forums.I asked Admins of server I play to change my name from Salex to FGH or to help me get the account back.So now I'll play as FGH(my old nickname)and my minetest forum account will be FGH.

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

Sorry Salex, it sounds like the issue is your device. Not all mobile devices can handle this server. That's the biggest reason we constantly refuse to add more mods (like vehicles, etc.) because many players can't access the server as it is.

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

harmony wrote:OKAY this is getting really annoying!!! First it was gameguy1000 coming in my house somehow and killing me over and over again. Now melanie12 is doing the same thing but he wont stop at all. He has my house marked and he can still glitch through the door even though I fixed it. I told him to stop so many times it's not even funny!! Oh I just noticed this is probably the longest sentence I've ever wrote. Please someone do something???? I can no longer live in my peaceful home with melanie12 around. Also it gets annoying that gameguy1000 has done the same thing but has quit killing me, but he still goes into my house... ugg sorry.
Is it melanie12 or melanie13?

harmony

by harmony » Post

Kibbie wrote:
harmony wrote:OKAY this is getting really annoying!!! First it was gameguy1000 coming in my house somehow and killing me over and over again. Now melanie12 is doing the same thing but he wont stop at all. He has my house marked and he can still glitch through the door even though I fixed it. I told him to stop so many times it's not even funny!! Oh I just noticed this is probably the longest sentence I've ever wrote. Please someone do something???? I can no longer live in my peaceful home with melanie12 around. Also it gets annoying that gameguy1000 has done the same thing but has quit killing me, but he still goes into my house... ugg sorry.
Is it melanie12 or melanie13?
They are both the same person... but thanks for taking care of gameguy1000, he was getting on my nerves LOL

Speedy2021
In-game: micah

by Speedy2021 » Post

I wasn't on yesterday and I may or may not be on today as well because I am at a sleepover and NO ONE will wake up and I'm kinda thinking about banging pots and pans together at this point, but anyway yeah and yikes harmony, I guess it's everyone annoy harmony day!!!!! XD
God's not Dead!
You are Loved!
Heya! I'm Speedy!
I'm also known as Miss Micah XD

Speedy2021

by Speedy2021 » Post

Also melanie12 has been a hassle and she just keeps following me and standing here and following me and then she hits me occasionally and it's really creepy I had a problem with her but DrClaw fixed it, Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!! <3
God's not Dead!
You are Loved!
Heya! I'm Speedy!

harmony

by harmony » Post

Speedy2021 wrote:I wasn't on yesterday and I may or may not be on today as well because I am at a sleepover and NO ONE will wake up and I'm kinda thinking about banging pots and pans together at this point, but anyway yeah and yikes harmony, I guess it's everyone annoy harmony day!!!!! XD
A sleep over?!? No fair! Lol. Yeah it kinda was that way yesterday, I hope it's better today! :D

harmony

by harmony » Post

Speedy2021 wrote:Also melanie12 has been a hassle and she just keeps following me and standing here and following me and then she hits me occasionally and it's really creepy I had a problem with her but DrClaw fixed it, Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!! <3
I also had the same problem. It was annoying, she was stalking me. She marked my house too xD

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

Salex wrote:Sorry Admin of Hometown,why cant I join your server?I can create account and join but then I get kicked why?Am I banned or something?!
Oh! You're trying to join HOMETOWN? Nice! xD

Speedy2021

by Speedy2021 » Post

harmony wrote:
Speedy2021 wrote:Also melanie12 has been a hassle and she just keeps following me and standing here and following me and then she hits me occasionally and it's really creepy I had a problem with her but DrClaw fixed it, Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!! <3
I also had the same problem. It was annoying, she was stalking me. She marked my house too xD
Well that's just freaky lol AND NO ONE WILL WAKE UP IM GETTING OUT THE PANS if I don't make it back alive, Avenge me >:) I'm jk but I am getting out the pans
God's not Dead!
You are Loved!
Heya! I'm Speedy!

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

Speedy2021 wrote:
harmony wrote:
Well that's just freaky lol AND NO ONE WILL WAKE UP IM GETTING OUT THE PANS if I don't make it back alive, Avenge me >:) I'm jk but I am getting out the pans
Yeah, you're getting out the pans to cook bacon on xD

Speedy2021

by Speedy2021 » Post

BBmine wrote:
Speedy2021 wrote:
ok that didn't work I almost got attacked now I'm hiding lol
God's not Dead!
You are Loved!
Heya! I'm Speedy!

harmony

by harmony » Post

Speedy2021 wrote:
BBmine wrote:
Speedy2021 wrote:
ok that didn't work I almost got attacked now I'm hiding lol
ok then lol