[Server] HOMETOWN

harmony
IRC: ynomrah
In-game: ynomrah

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by harmony » Post

I LOVE the seasons mod!!!!!!!!! :D
저는 방탄소년단 를 사랑해요!!! 아미!! 김남준,김석진,민윤기,정호석,박지민,김태형,전정국,방탄소년단!
저는 블랙핑크 를 사랑해요!!! 블링크!! 김지수,김제니,박채영,리사(ปราณ ปริ ยา มโน บาล)

ExeterDad
In-game: ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

Thank you harmony :D
Not really a mod though. Just a handful of overrides with textures we made ourselves the other night.

harmony
IRC: ynomrah
In-game: ynomrah

by harmony » Post

ExeterDad wrote:Thank you harmony :D
Not really a mod though. Just a handful of overrides with textures we made ourselves the other night.
Well it looks amazing!! I wish it could stay like this year around! :D
저는 방탄소년단 를 사랑해요!!! 아미!! 김남준,김석진,민윤기,정호석,박지민,김태형,전정국,방탄소년단!
저는 블랙핑크 를 사랑해요!!! 블링크!! 김지수,김제니,박채영,리사(ปราณ ปริ ยา มโน บาล)

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

ExeterDad wrote:Thank you harmony :D
Does this also affect growing trees/farming? I think there was a seasons mod that did that?
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:Does this also affect growing trees/farming? I think there was a seasons mod that did that?
Nope. As I said. It's a handful of overrides, that force the nodes to use different textures. Nothing more.

Chem871
GitHub: Chemguy99
In-game: Chem Nyx

by Chem871 » Post

I thought that the leaves looked different! Very nice :D You even made default:dirt_with_grass look different, cool.
What is SCP-055?

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Server crashed a little bit ago.
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

Miniminaut
In-game: Miniminaut

by Miniminaut » Post

Fishingseason

I love autumn. This place talked me round to go fishing - so a little basement was build. The lighthouse was necessary to find way back home.

Cape Haddock

Build more! How about a Homeland lighthouse gallery?
Attachments
screenshot_20170912_001748.png
screenshot_20170912_001748.png (262.99 KiB) Viewed 767 times
screenshot_20170912_002406.png
screenshot_20170912_002406.png (281.72 KiB) Viewed 767 times
screenshot_20170910_153624.png
screenshot_20170910_153624.png (772.46 KiB) Viewed 767 times
Eckig - Bene - Basta

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Miniminaut wrote:Fishingseason

I love autumn. This place talked me round to go fishing - so a little basement was build. The lighthouse was necessary to find way back home.

Cape Haddock

Build more! How about a Homeland lighthouse gallery?
You are an awesome builder.
btw: a mese axe is better than a diamond one.

ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

I prefer diamond tools as well. But because I hoard MESE. I'd rather burn through the diamonds.

SkylightsFall
In-game: Sky_Fall_II

by SkylightsFall » Post

To all my family and friends on HOMETOWN.

As I'm sure you are all aware of at this point, my laptop crashed out hardcore (I burned out the hard-drive; exploded the poor thing; etc etc) about eh....11 weeks ago. I can't type on my mobile, nor will my mobile run MT, especially HT. I cried when I fried it out, mostly because my laptop was the only...the only...route I had in order to be able to play with you guys. My mom's laptop runs windows 8 (I think it was) and my dad's runs Windows 7. The public libraries won't allow game-play on their computers, nor forums (some web guard filter thing) and nor would my college. They are set up so that I couldn't even bypass the filter with the https:// thing cheat I used in High School. Neither of my parents RAM can handle MT in any decent form, nor can they easily run various websites (or multiple tabs) very well. So, as you can see. I was very...limited on my ability to keep in contact.

Then school started to pick up (it was in week 2 of school I toasted my laptop) and my ability to work more hours dissipated so purchasing a hard drive was out of the question. Being a single mom with pending (but not having received) child support who goes to school full time and works the rest, I'm sure you all can imagine where all of my time, effort and energy went. Up until my laptop died, daycare cost me $200.00 a week or, $800.00 a month. With assistance its half that. I don't know why I'm trying to explain all this, its none of your alls worry or concern, but I feel that I owe you all this. I miss all of you so much and I know I've missed so much. Its painful to admit, but without my daily dose of HT, I've grown rather...depressed. No other word for it. Sad and pitiful to say, but I'm crying writing this.

I honestly despaired over getting my laptop to ever work again, and, having spoken to Kibbie and Edad, I worried I'd never set foot back in HT. It wasn't until I received a message from Kiko that things started to look up. We are currently in the process of fixing my laptop. Its taking time, with schedules not lining up, computer parts being incompatible, etc etc, but I have every piece of faith I have available directed into the hope that I'll be back on HT in less than a month, heck far, even a week or less.

This is a message from my heart and I will be the first to admit that I could have tried harder to post on forum. It was simply too depressing to post knowing I would not likely be back for a long time. I hope all of you can forgive me. Kibbs, Edad, Kiko, LW, GD, DK, DB...all of you and more...please...forgive me.

When, as it is no longer an if, I come back, I'll do a lot more to show apology, rather than simply speak it. Should I still be in any way welcome as a Mod, I'll see it still as the privilege that it is. Since the server has changed so much I would understand if I would have to earn it back. I'm taking it as a blessing that I am on my way back in at all.

I love you all. Truly. I miss each and everyone of you...110%.
I hope to see you all soon,
Sky_Fall_II
If I can see it I will craft it...
If I can dream it I will build it...
If I find a home, I will put alot of effort into staying there...
AKA: Sky_Fall_II, SkylightsFall, MotherSkyFall, etc etc....

|FGH|
In-game: FGH

by |FGH| » Post

hardly ever play your server but the ban ends at about 9 am and it is 15 plus i played with other accounts
I am the admin of Blazecraft,I'm recluting moderators
Last update:12/02/2019

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Attack of the decapitated trees!
All good. ExeterDad's on it...

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

SkylightsFall wrote:To all my family and friends on HOMETOWN.

As I'm sure you are all aware of at this point, my laptop crashed out hardcore (I burned out the hard-drive; exploded the poor thing; etc etc) about eh....11 weeks ago. I can't type on my mobile, nor will my mobile run MT, especially HT. I cried when I fried it out, mostly because my laptop was the only...the only...route I had in order to be able to play with you guys. My mom's laptop runs windows 8 (I think it was) and my dad's runs Windows 7. The public libraries won't allow game-play on their computers, nor forums (some web guard filter thing) and nor would my college. They are set up so that I couldn't even bypass the filter with the https:// thing cheat I used in High School. Neither of my parents RAM can handle MT in any decent form, nor can they easily run various websites (or multiple tabs) very well. So, as you can see. I was very...limited on my ability to keep in contact.

Then school started to pick up (it was in week 2 of school I toasted my laptop) and my ability to work more hours dissipated so purchasing a hard drive was out of the question. Being a single mom with pending (but not having received) child support who goes to school full time and works the rest, I'm sure you all can imagine where all of my time, effort and energy went. Up until my laptop died, daycare cost me $200.00 a week or, $800.00 a month. With assistance its half that. I don't know why I'm trying to explain all this, its none of your alls worry or concern, but I feel that I owe you all this. I miss all of you so much and I know I've missed so much. Its painful to admit, but without my daily dose of HT, I've grown rather...depressed. No other word for it. Sad and pitiful to say, but I'm crying writing this.

I honestly despaired over getting my laptop to ever work again, and, having spoken to Kibbie and Edad, I worried I'd never set foot back in HT. It wasn't until I received a message from Kiko that things started to look up. We are currently in the process of fixing my laptop. Its taking time, with schedules not lining up, computer parts being incompatible, etc etc, but I have every piece of faith I have available directed into the hope that I'll be back on HT in less than a month, heck far, even a week or less.

This is a message from my heart and I will be the first to admit that I could have tried harder to post on forum. It was simply too depressing to post knowing I would not likely be back for a long time. I hope all of you can forgive me. Kibbs, Edad, Kiko, LW, GD, DK, DB...all of you and more...please...forgive me.

When, as it is no longer an if, I come back, I'll do a lot more to show apology, rather than simply speak it. Should I still be in any way welcome as a Mod, I'll see it still as the privilege that it is. Since the server has changed so much I would understand if I would have to earn it back. I'm taking it as a blessing that I am on my way back in at all.

I love you all. Truly. I miss each and everyone of you...110%.
I hope to see you all soon,
Sky_Fall_II
We've all missed ya SK2!

ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

<-- Huge Snip -->
You big Silly! Of course you'll be welcomed back. And you've more than earned it already. We do miss you :D
I just wish we had some sort of decent laptop to send you. But ours are held together with duct tape and baling wire as it is.
We'll see ya soon!

ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:Attack of the decapitated trees!
<-- snip -->
Yeah when rivergen comes ripping through, it takes no prisoners :P
We are super lucky it just gave tree's a haircut. There could of been player builds down there.

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

ExeterDad wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Attack of the decapitated trees!
<-- snip -->
Yeah when rivergen comes ripping through, it takes no prisoners :P
We are super lucky it just gave tree's a haircut. There could of been player builds down there.
I think there was...

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

ExeterDad wrote:
<-- Huge Snip -->
You big Silly! Of course you'll be welcomed back. And you've more than earned it already. We do miss you :D
I just wish we had some sort of decent laptop to send you. But ours are held together with duct tape and baling wire as it is.
We'll see ya soon!
I have a laptop, but it's the same.

TumeniNodes
GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes

by TumeniNodes » Post

ExeterDad wrote: But ours are held together with duct tape and baling wire as it is.
sorry but, this just reminded me of one of my all time favorite songs by one of my all time favorite artists...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Cob3ief1U
A Wonderful World

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

lol.... Some people are telling me I'm terrible and must've done something terrible to get back onto the server. They "know" I'm still banned :P

Miss Micah
In-game: micah

by Miss Micah » Post

ExeterDad wrote:
<-- Huge Snip -->
We'll see ya soon!
Lol same and Sky we miss you to but we will see you soon :) I promise.
God's Not Dead!!
You are Loved!!
Hiya! I'm Miss Micah XD

kievski
In-game: kievski or swansky

by kievski » Post

Looking forward to seeing you again Sky_Fall_II. I remember you trying to teach me how to tame and catch penguins. Didn't end well for at least one penguin.

Also, there is now a road named SkyFall Farm Road, leading to your homestead past Lone_Wolf's first place. ExeterDad or Kibbie needs to put the street sign back after they did some roadworks a few weeks back :)

Kievski

MommyKat
In-game: MommyKat DrClaw AriaJade

by MommyKat » Post

<big snip>
Sky_Fall_II
Oh Sky, sweetie, you do NOT need to apologize for that 4 letter word called life! Honestly, I feel for you with everything you have gone through. I understand hardware crashes, though I am very blessed to have live-in IT at my house!
If you see this, pm me. And PM your laptop specs. It so happens that we just replaced the drive on my laptop with an SSD. The old one still works, it was just kinda slow. Wouldn't it be funny if it were compatible?

In either case, do not feel like you owe us apologies. You have more than enough on your plate without having to worry about our "sensitivities!" We look forward to seeing you again as soon as you can!
"If you don't have a good sense of humor, you're better off dead!" --Roger Rabbit

"Love feels a lot like tomatoes"-Candace Flynn

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

MommyKat wrote:

<big snip>
Sky_Fall_II
Oh Sky, sweetie, you do NOT need to apologize for that 4 letter word called life! Honestly, I feel for you with everything you have gone through. I understand hardware crashes, though I am very blessed to have live-in IT at my house!
If you see this, pm me. And PM your laptop specs. It so happens that we just replaced the drive on my laptop with an SSD. The old one still works, it was just kinda slow. Wouldn't it be funny if it were compatible?

In either case, do not feel like you owe us apologies. You have more than enough on your plate without having to worry about our "sensitivities!" We look forward to seeing you again as soon as you can!
Actually, hard drives are compatable with all computers. There's just 2 types. 2.5 inch, and 3.5 inch. If they're both laptops, then they're both 2.5 inch.

MommyKat
In-game: MommyKat DrClaw AriaJade

by MommyKat » Post

BBmine wrote:
MommyKat wrote:

<big snip>
Sky_Fall_II

Actually, hard drives are compatable with all computers. There's just 2 types. 2.5 inch, and 3.5 inch. If they're both laptops, then they're both 2.5 inch.
That's not entirely true, though it is the general rule for consumer computers in the last 7 years. SATA hard drives are pretty much cross-compatible, but enterprise drives are SAS and are different. However, most residential computers are unlikely to have that, so it's kind of a moot point.
Unless you have an old IDE. It that case, GOOD LUCK, BWA-HA-HA!
"If you don't have a good sense of humor, you're better off dead!" --Roger Rabbit

"Love feels a lot like tomatoes"-Candace Flynn