GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by BBmine » Post

Kibbie wrote:
Milan* wrote:Someone should install a "like" plugin to this forum. :(
Thank you for that comment! :)
You could set up a poll. It could have "Do you like this server?" and Yes and NO.

Cpt_mcg
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

by Cpt_mcg » Post

Seems like an interesting server, I'll have to visit one day. :D
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Cpt_mcg wrote:Seems like an interesting server, I'll have to visit one day. :D
It's nice. Just don't curse out the guy who cursed you out or you will be banned and he won't.

GreenXenith
GitHub: GreenXenith

by GreenXenith » Post

BBmine wrote:It's nice. Just don't curse out the guy who cursed you out or you will be banned and he won't.
Please tell me you weren't banned from this server too D:
YouTube | Mods | Patreon | Minetest Discord @greenxenith

You should not be able to read this message.

ExeterDad
In-game: ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

BBMine. As I told you in game. You claimed IMS told you something that involved the f bomb. I scanned the logs for the entire day. Only you used that word. Not one person all day said that word in chat or PM except you when you did that in open chat. So you're correct..... don't be foul mouthed on HOMETOW

Kibbie
IRC: Kibbie
In-game: Kibbie IOKA

by Kibbie » Post

BBmine wrote:
It's nice. Just don't curse out the guy who cursed you out or you will be banned and he won't.
You dropped the f-bomb in OPEN CHAT, several times, despite my warnings to stop. You know better, there are young kids on this server.

Cpt_mcg
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

by Cpt_mcg » Post

BBmine wrote:
I know, most servers don't allow swearing lol. Trust me, I have my own server and I don't allow it.
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

GreenXenith

by GreenXenith » Post

*cough cough* chat filter *cough cough*

ExeterDad
In-game: ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

GreenDimond wrote:*cough cough* chat filter *cough cough*
I've been rolling up a chat filter. I just need to test more before blowing up the server with it :P

GreenXenith

by GreenXenith » Post

BBmine. Just wow.
BBmine wrote:Please visit this awful--ahem--awesome server!
-Snipped from his signature ("server" being HOMETOWN).

Now das just awful. Rude much?
!!!This reply was not made to start an argument or anything of that sort. Please keep opinion to self!!!
ExeterDad wrote:
GreenDimond wrote:*cough cough* chat filter *cough cough*
I've been rolling up a chat filter. I just need to test more before blowing up the server with it :P
Maybe have a priv ("addfilter" or something") that allows those with the priv to do something like "/addfilter [word here]" or something. Would be handy so you don't have to restart the server every time someone comes across a word that slipped out of the list. Just a thought. Penny anyone? :D

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

GreenDimond wrote:BBmine. Just wow.

!!!This reply was not made to start an argument or anything of that sort. Please keep opinion to self!!!
He had that in his signature before he was banned, that's just how he rolls. I swear sometimes he is two different people. One day he is beating people over the head with his bible, telling them not to say the word "hell" because it's a bad word, and a few days later he is using the F-word repeatedly in the most derogatory way. I think he just likes to stir up drama because of the attention, once he is banned from a server he sings it from the rooftops. He even made a new thread to brag about how many times he has been banned. Dude....why? lol
Maybe have a priv ("addfilter" or something") that allows those with the priv to do something like "/addfilter [word here]" or something. Would be handy so you don't have to restart the server every time someone comes across a word that slipped out of the list. Just a thought. Penny anyone? :D
Love that idea! I want a filter installed YESTERDAY, and I personally feel (at this point) the server should not even be up until we have one in place. Baggins is small potatoes, we had someone on earlier soliciting for virtual sex. As a mom, this troubles me...we have quite a few kids on this server.

GreenXenith

by GreenXenith » Post

Kibbie wrote:He had that in his signature before he was banned, that's just how he rolls.
Ah. My bad.
Love that idea! I want a filter installed YESTERDAY, and I personally feel (at this point) the server should not even be up until we have one in place. Baggins is small potatoes, we had someone on earlier soliciting for virtual sex. As a mom, this troubles me...we have quite a few kids on this server.
>:O Maybe you need an auto-kick too!
Man. Is it just me or is it the ONE day I don't get on, everything happens at once? Wow :P

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Kibbie wrote:
GreenDimond wrote:BBmine. Just wow.

He had that in his signature before he was banned, that's just how he rolls. I swear sometimes he is two different people. One day he is beating people over the head with his bible, telling them not to say the word "hell" because it's a bad word, and a few days later he is using the F-word repeatedly in the most derogatory way. I think he just likes to stir up drama because of the attention, once he is banned from a server he sings it from the rooftops. He even made a new thread to brag about how many times he has been banned. Dude....why? lol
Yeah, I think as soon as I got banned I went straight to JT2 and started singing it from the rooftops. If I said that "hell" is a bad word, I meant that Hell is serious, so it shouldn't be treated lightly.

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

BBmine wrote:
If I said that "hell" is a bad word, I meant that Hell is serious, so it shouldn't be treated lightly.
I'm going to mostly just bite my tongue on this one, or maybe "sit on my hands" would be more appropriate. ;)

I will say though... being Christian is about walking the walking the walk, not just talking the talk.

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Kibbie wrote: I will say though... being Christian is about walking the walking the walk, not just talking the talk.
I agree.

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

BBmine wrote:
Kibbie wrote: I will say though... being Christian is about walking the walking the walk, not just talking the talk.
I agree.
Well then, here's a thought.....how about doing it. lol

GreenXenith

by GreenXenith » Post

Let's not start a religious argument or something like that. Let's keep this server's forum topic nice and shiny :)

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

GreenDimond wrote:Let's not start a religious argument or something like that. Let's keep this server's forum topic nice and shiny :)
It's not an argument about religion, he could worship Spongebob for all I care, makes no difference to me. :D

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Kibbie wrote:
GreenDimond wrote:Let's not start a religious argument or something like that. Let's keep this server's forum topic nice and shiny :)
It's not an argument about religion, he could worship Spongebob for all I care, makes no difference to me. :D
LOL Why would I worship Spongebob Circle-Shoes?

TumeniNodes
GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes

by TumeniNodes » Post

Wouldn't it be really cool and hilarious to have a mod where, if a player uses profanity... they explode? or burst into flames... (couldn't call it the "damnation" mod though... cuz you'd 'splode...)
A Wonderful World

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Ok, I'm unbanned, and I have decided that I deserved that ban.

IOKA (Is OK and Awesome) just opened a pet store :) I'm not sure where it is. Yes, it (he/she) told me where, but I haven't looked for it yet, so I don't want to go around spreading fake news. :)

And TumeniNodes, you could call it "damnation" cuz as long as you use it in its proper context (condemning), you aren't cursing :)

Or they could turn into a lizard or shrivel up ;D (Hope you get the reference. If not, read the Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis)

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

TumeniNodes wrote:Wouldn't it be really cool and hilarious to have a mod where, if a player uses profanity... they explode? or burst into flames... (couldn't call it the "damnation" mod though... cuz you'd 'splode...)
Oh em gee...can you code that for me? If so...

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! :D

By the way, your signature line is the best signature line in the history of ever. That is all.
Last edited by Kibbie on Wed Mar 01, 2017 05:22, edited 1 time in total.

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

Come on over! I'll show you around mine if you show me around yours! :D