[Server] HOMETOWN

angelo1123_
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by angelo1123_ » Post

harmony wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:so yesterday katie102 and cooljar10 joined the game the second i saw they joined i knew trouble was on its way i tried to ignor them until katie102 black mailed me sadly i wasnt able to screenshot it because i was on my tablet and mcg was spamming me xD,today i managed to get this screenshot from katies second account im guessing.
cooljar also called me a hoe which means wh*re and in my case a man-wh*re.
i honestly felt really offended by this because this isnt the first time they have been black mailing me i have quit minetest before because of these two people.

i also have ALOT of other screenshots with my arguement with katie102 in PMs if u want those too lemme know.
I heard about cooljar10 but not katie102. Also she said I was blackmailing her a while back. Which isn't true :P
What are we gonna do with them?...
Idk ima let Edad decide also note katie102 is katie101
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

TruthC
GitHub: Truth
IRC: Truth
In-game: Truth

by TruthC » Post

We was litttttttt doing tag
Attachments
WE WAS LITTTTTTTTTTT
WE WAS LITTTTTTTTTTT
IMG_20170815_222020.jpg (36.09 KiB) Viewed 902 times
Haiii it me truth poeple call me so many different name but who cares :D <3

Cpt_mcg
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

by Cpt_mcg » Post

TruthC wrote:We was litttttttt doing tag
Yes, it was :)
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

Well, this is what happened out of nowhere. I kicked him after (Third time) saying "No dating". He hasn't said anything else inappropriate.
Attachments
screenshot_20170815_234424.png
screenshot_20170815_234424.png (490.19 KiB) Viewed 902 times

koby
GitHub: Darkwar
IRC: Darkwar
In-game: cooljar10

by koby » Post

dear hometown mcg being rude to me and a nother user she said to the user to go back under her rock after she done nothing to her and then mcg was mean to me for trying figer out my password for my server account and she kicked cooljar10 for no reason can u plzs controll ur staff i think u should not have kids be staffs if this how they act

koby
GitHub: Darkwar
IRC: Darkwar
In-game: cooljar10

by koby » Post

koby wrote:dear hometown mcg being rude to me and a nother user she said to the user to go back under her rock after she done nothing to her and then mcg was mean to me for trying figer out my password for my server account and she kicked cooljar10 for no reason can u plzs controll ur staff i think u should not have kids be staffs if this how they act
content://media/external/file/32707

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

koby wrote:dear hometown mcg being rude to me and a nother user she said to the user to go back under her rock after she done nothing to her and then mcg was mean to me for trying figer out my password for my server account and she kicked cooljar10 for no reason can u plzs controll ur staff i think u should not have kids be staffs if this how they act
Only half of that is true. I've already sent a PM to Kibbie and is probably on her way to the logs (Or ExeterDad is, I don't know). Let me point out what was not true: katie102 did do something, she PLAINLY agreed with you on how I'm 'fat'. I'm 99.9% sure you WERE NOT trying to figure out your password for your server account. I kicked cooljar10 for a perfectly fine reason (seeming how I have to kick 2 accounts for the same person), and kids being staff is fine. Just not some of the kids who play on the server. ynomrah was there and can defend me from all of this. Also, please add punctuation, it's very hard to read run-on sentences.

Oh and by the way, your link doesn't work.

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

Cpt_mcg wrote:
Only half of that is true. I've already sent a PM to Kibbie and is probably on her way to the logs (Or ExeterDad is, I don't know). Let me point out what was not true: katie102 did do something, she PLAINLY agreed with you on how I'm 'fat'. I'm 99.9% sure you WERE NOT trying to figure out your password for your server account. I kicked cooljar10 for a perfectly fine reason (seeming how I have to kick 2 accounts for the same person), and kids being staff is fine. Just not some of the kids who play on the server. ynomrah was there and can defend me from all of this. Also, please add punctuation, it's very hard to read run-on sentences.

Oh and by the way, your link doesn't work.
koby that was super mean after what u just said and after acting like your so young and innocent i dont think u have a right to be playing on this server anymore on-top of all u just said to mcg (calling her "fat" and a "kid") i dont think u deserve to be playing here same goes to ur "girlfriend"( katie101 , katie102 ) i apologise for what was said here
Last edited by angelo1123_ on Wed Aug 16, 2017 21:43, edited 1 time in total.

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

admin also note he also called me black on the server which was witnessed by many players such as mcg herself and burma

TumeniNodes
GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes

by TumeniNodes » Post

angelo1123_ wrote: i also dare you to blackmail me one more time and i swear i will fly out to america just to break your neck
I would not normally get involved with this but, I do advise this line to be removed, an apology to be made, and never the likes repeated.
This is a physical IRL threat and not condoned nor tolerated anywhere related to Minetest as a whole.

It brings legal implications. Think twice and post once.
A Wonderful World

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

TumeniNodes wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote: i also dare you to blackmail me one more time and i swear i will fly out to america just to break your neck
I would not normally get involved with this but, I do advise this line to be removed, an apology to be made, and never the likes repeated.
This is a physical IRL threat and not condoned nor tolerated anywhere related to Minetest as a whole.

It brings legal implications. Think twice and post once.
there changed :P thanks for the warning

GreenXenith
GitHub: GreenXenith

by GreenXenith » Post

Let me just make sure those who don't know this do: koby is cooljar10. He likes to cause trouble.
Oh, and I'll just let Kibbie and ExeterDad handle this :)
YouTube | Mods | Patreon | Minetest Discord @greenxenith

You should not be able to read this message.

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

Thanks

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

GreenDimond wrote:Let me just make sure those who don't know this do: koby is cooljar10. He likes to cause trouble.
Oh, and I'll just let Kibbie and ExeterDad handle this :)
Yes, me and angelo knew that for a long time. Thanks GD!
And yes, I agree with letting the admins deal with it lol

teenspirit
In-game: darianbrown

by teenspirit » Post

There are some people who just dont want to play along. I'm thinking that there needs to be some kind of specific anti bullying measures put into place. There needs to be rules that are specific. You should do like that one server that makes you read the rules then do a survey to get interact. Only with shout. I hate seeing cyberbullying, kids have a hard enough time irl.

RealGoldenHart
GitHub: GoldenHart
IRC: GoldenHart
In-game: GoldenHart

by RealGoldenHart » Post

We really need some chat other than the MT Forums for this chat to hang out, might get the thread locked the way it is going...
K. I'm bored with signatures.

GreenXenith
GitHub: GreenXenith

by GreenXenith » Post

RealGoldenHart wrote:We really need some chat other than the MT Forums for this chat to hang out, might get the thread locked the way it is going...
For now, take it to the HOMETOWN forum. Unfortunately, ExeterDad is against IRC. Maybe Discord would work?
YouTube | Mods | Patreon | Minetest Discord @greenxenith

You should not be able to read this message.

octacian
GitHub: octacian
IRC: octacian
In-game: octacian

by octacian » Post

GreenDimond wrote:For now, take it to the HOMETOWN forum. Unfortunately, ExeterDad is against IRC. Maybe Discord would work?
Although I may be wrong, I think that what ExeterDad is against is IRC connected to the game. Chat already moves fast, and if random people talking via IRC were added to that, it'd be even worse. Assuming that this is the case, I'd personally suggest setting up an IRC channel for general HOMETOWN-related discussion (not connected to the game), and a channel that is connected to the game but is limited to staff only.

Again, not sure if that was the reason, just assuming as it was the most logical thing I could think of.
MicroExpansion, Working Computers, All Projects - Check out my YouTube channel! (octacian)
I'm currently inactive in the Minetest community! So if I don't respond, that's why.

angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

RealGoldenHart wrote:We really need some chat other than the MT Forums for this chat to hang out, might get the thread locked the way it is going...
I use a facebook group for the chats or private facebook texts

Kibbie
IRC: Kibbie
In-game: Kibbie IOKA

by Kibbie » Post

octacian wrote:
Although I may be wrong, I think that what ExeterDad is against is IRC connected to the game. Chat already moves fast, and if random people talking via IRC were added to that, it'd be even worse.
Exactly. :)
GoldenHart wrote: We really need some chat other than the MT Forums for this chat to hang out, might get the thread locked the way it is going...
I think http://hometownserver.com would be a better place for the discussion.
angelo1123_ wrote: admin also note he also called me black on the server which was witnessed by many players such as mcg herself and burma
I don't consider that an insult, just presumptive or erroneous if you aren't black. Trying to insult someone by calling them "black" or "gay" just shows ignorance on the part of the person saying it. Neither description should ever carry a negative connotation.

koby, as it stands you and katie have been banned for 1 week. If you continue to insult and harass others, it will be permanent. You have left the server before, perhaps it's time for you to move on to greener pastures and find another server.

angelo and mcg, I'm sorry about the harassment. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! By the way...
angelo1123_ wrote:cooljar also called me a hoe which means wh*re and in my case a man-wh*re.
You don't have to explain bad words to us, we know them all and probably use them regularly. Heck, EDad and I are so old we probably invented them. ;)

harmony
IRC: ynomrah
In-game: ynomrah

by harmony » Post

BRUH. I know the truth. I was a witness. Also I agree with angelo.
저는 방탄소년단 를 사랑해요!!! 아미!! 김남준,김석진,민윤기,정호석,박지민,김태형,전정국,방탄소년단!
저는 블랙핑크 를 사랑해요!!! 블링크!! 김지수,김제니,박채영,리사(ปราณ ปริ ยา มโน บาล)

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

Too much fighting going on on this server :P

ThomasMonroe
GitHub: ThomasMonroe314
IRC: ThomasMonroe TMcSquared
In-game: ThomasMonroe TMcSquared

by ThomasMonroe » Post

Hello can i get someone to remove the trees over that road on the left?
Thanks in advance.
Attachments
screenshot_20170817_092953.png
screenshot_20170817_092953.png (341.22 KiB) Viewed 902 times
I don't make messes, I just, er...disturb the local entropy!

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

BBmine wrote:Too much fighting going on on this server :P
Nawww...it's been handled. :)

By the way, good to see you. I thought you quit Minetest forever and ever. ;)

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

ThomasMonroe wrote:
Hello can i get someone to remove the trees over that road on the left?
Thanks in advance.
But of course, good Sir! We love MM-Survival, you are a VIP on HOMETOWN. Good to see you earlier today! :D