[Server] HOMETOWN

ExeterDad
In-game: ExeterDad

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by ExeterDad » Post

/me knows better then posting unauthorized pics of Kibbie. She knows where I sleep.

Speedy2021
In-game: micah

by Speedy2021 » Post

Kibbie wrote:Sky: I think I got all that. Haha! The gist of it is - we're older than your parents. :D

Eddd and micah: There will be no Kibbie pics on this forum, my pics are facebook classified only. lol Anyone who really wants to know what I look like, drive to the nearest middle school drop-off at 7 am and look for the chick still in her pajamas and makeup from the day before, messy pony tail and a giant mug of coffee, pushing her kids out of the car and yelling at them to "GO GO GO!" like they're parachutin' out of a C5. That would be me.

Micah: Glad you like the horses! Have you ridden one yet? More importantly, have you visited a snow biome yet? Hehe
Lol and yes I have it's fun!!!! And snow biome?!?? Brb!!!
God's not Dead!
You are Loved!
Heya! I'm Speedy!
I'm also known as Miss Micah XD

SkylightsFall
In-game: Sky_Fall_II

by SkylightsFall » Post

Muwahahahahaha I am the first to post picture of Horsies! And de bebeez! XD
If I can see it I will craft it...
If I can dream it I will build it...
If I find a home, I will put alot of effort into staying there...
AKA: Sky_Fall_II, SkylightsFall, MotherSkyFall, etc etc....

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

I like horses irl :)
Ponies!!!! :D

Oh, I think I found HOMETOWN :3

Kibbie
IRC: Kibbie
In-game: Kibbie IOKA

by Kibbie » Post

BBmine wrote:I like horses irl :)

Nope, that's Camden, Maine. Another charming New England village. ;)

The real HOMETOWN is pretty obvious. :D

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Kibbie wrote:
BBmine wrote:I like horses irl :)

Nope, that's Camden, Maine. Another charming New England village. ;)

The real HOMETOWN is pretty obvious. :D
???? But I looked up on Google the right place..... I guess Google lies :P

octacian
GitHub: octacian
IRC: octacian
In-game: octacian

by octacian » Post

Although SFII may have been the first to post a general picture of horses, I am the first to post a picture while riding a horse :P

Attachments
screenshot_20170529_074353.png
screenshot_20170529_074353.png (908.89 KiB) Viewed 733 times
MicroExpansion, Working Computers, All Projects - Check out my YouTube channel! (octacian)
I'm currently inactive in the Minetest community! So if I don't respond, that's why.

XtremeHacker
GitHub: MisterXtreme
IRC: MrXtreme
In-game: MrXtreme

by XtremeHacker » Post

As an artist, all I can think is "Make some textures for that horse"
Actually, I think I will...
If you say that

Code: Select all

function.name_of_thing_to_do
is impossible, then you didn't try hard enough. :P

Mods I work on: MicroExpansion

GreenXenith
GitHub: GreenXenith

by GreenXenith » Post

XtremeHacker wrote:As an artist, all I can think is "Make some textures for that horse"
Agreed.
YouTube | Mods | Patreon | Minetest Discord @greenxenith

You should not be able to read this message.

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

BBmine wrote: ???? But I looked up on Google the right place..... I guess Google lies :P
That pic is correct. :)

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

XtremeHacker wrote:As an artist, all I can think is "Make some textures for that horse"
EDad and I were thinking the same thing. lol

Diamond knight
GitHub: Diamondknight
In-game: Ferrumprinceps

by Diamond knight » Post

Horses...

I CAN HAVE FREAKIN CALVARY NOW!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

(now all we need is a bows mod and a modified tnt cannon mod that does not destroy blocks but only do spash damage and I will have all unit types :P )

teenspirit
In-game: darianbrown

by teenspirit » Post

Diamond knight wrote:Horses...

I CAN HAVE FREAKIN CALVARY NOW!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

(now all we need is a bows mod and a modified tnt cannon mod that does not destroy blocks but only do spash damage and I will have all unit types :P )
except any soldiers...

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

May I make a stables at spawn Kibbie?
Spoiler
1. Make the yeti rarer and tougher.
2. Make horses protectable.
3. Add customized 20000 health horses for staff.
4. Make people able to place horses on protected property.
5. Make customizable flying horses for moderators/admins.
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

This has the only mobs we are missing :)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12652#p182252
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

mnh48
GitHub: mnh48
IRC: MNH48
In-game: mnh48

by mnh48 » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:2. Make horses protectable.
Isn't that the use of "protection rune"??
ps: buy it at the shop selling protection blocks.

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

muhdnurhidayat wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:2. Make horses protectable.
Isn't that the use of "protection rune"??
ps: buy it at the shop selling protection blocks.
I tried already xD Turns out you can't :/

GreenXenith
GitHub: GreenXenith

by GreenXenith » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:This has the only mobs we are missing :)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12652#p182252
NO.
YouTube | Mods | Patreon | Minetest Discord @greenxenith

You should not be able to read this message.

IMS_BULLDOGS
GitHub: none
IRC: IMS_BULLDOGS
In-game: lolswag IMS_BULLDOGS

by IMS_BULLDOGS » Post

Some of you guys may have already heard of what happened to my sister. Eventhough me and her fight and argue a lot, I still love her so much. I will still be playing on the server though, 2 of the main reasons are that. 1: I cannot go into ICU and see her, I don't really know why that rule is there, but it is. 2: Minetest is one of my many ways to release any stress that I have due to her getting hurt, and many other things.

This server is like a 2nd family, and a few certain players feel like 1st family :). None of you guys have to worry about me leaving anytime soon, and if I happen to, I WILL be back. over the time that the server was lanuched untill now, I have learned many things, and some life lessons. One of the many things I have learned is self-awareness, I have learned who I need to be around, and who will get me in trouble.

One of the many things I have also learned is to not judge people by who they seem to be and what their cover looks like. Eventhough they can act all hard, they are probably all mushy inside :) *myself*. I have came across a lot of friends.... To name some: Lone_Wolf, darianbrown, GreenDimond, Sky_Fall_II, psix, Ruslan1, and mmannnyyyyyy more. I didn't name all of them because I didn't want to leave someone out. <3

You guys may be wondering why I didn't input Kibbie and Exeterdad in there? Well, I met them before the server :). Me and them have many JT2 memories, From me saying "You guys want to be friends?" to Edad throwing his famous, "I am everyones friend untl they try and kill me." Quote out to me. :P We really had many memories from that server, from their log cabin, to Edad tossing me my first diamond pickaxe on the server and like 2 Ingame days I already had a house. :P FInally after waiting what felt like ages, on Febuary 17 at aprox 11:07 my time HOMETOWN came up :D.

HOMETOWN has been my favorite server and always will be! The staff contain some of the best you can find, and the owners ARE the best you can find! They help anyone and everyone who calls out for them! Eventhough they sometimes have 6 people calling their names at once xD. I just want you guys t know that you guys help our lives everyday, and you even change them! You may not see it, but you guys being nice and helping us out when needed, in turn helps us feel good about ourselves and chagnes our lives for some people. You guys are the best! <3 -IMS
YO! IMS in the house telling you to check out my close friends' server: hometownserver.com Port 30000
or the forum:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16699
CYA later my friends!

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

IMS_BULLDOGS wrote:Some of you guys may have already heard of what happened to my sister. Eventhough me and her fight and argue a lot, I still love her so much. I will still be playing on the server though, 2 of the main reasons are that. 1: I cannot go into ICU and see her, I don't really know why that rule is there, but it is. 2: Minetest is one of my many ways to release any stress that I have due to her getting hurt, and many other things.

This server is like a 2nd family, and a few certain players feel like 1st family :). None of you guys have to worry about me leaving anytime soon, and if I happen to, I WILL be back. over the time that the server was lanuched untill now, I have learned many things, and some life lessons. One of the many things I have learned is self-awareness, I have learned who I need to be around, and who will get me in trouble.

One of the many things I have also learned is to not judge people by who they seem to be and what their cover looks like. Eventhough they can act all hard, they are probably all mushy inside :) *myself*. I have came across a lot of friends.... To name some: Lone_Wolf, darianbrown, GreenDimond, Sky_Fall_II, psix, Ruslan1, and mmannnyyyyyy more. I didn't name all of them because I didn't want to leave someone out. <3

You guys may be wondering why I didn't input Kibbie and Exeterdad in there? Well, I met them before the server :). Me and them have many JT2 memories, From me saying "You guys want to be friends?" to Edad throwing his famous, "I am everyones friend untl they try and kill me." Quote out to me. :P We really had many memories from that server, from their log cabin, to Edad tossing me my first diamond pickaxe on the server and like 2 Ingame days I already had a house. :P FInally after waiting what felt like ages, on Febuary 17 at aprox 11:07 my time HOMETOWN came up :D.

HOMETOWN has been my favorite server and always will be! The staff contain some of the best you can find, and the owners ARE the best you can find! They help anyone and everyone who calls out for them! Eventhough they sometimes have 6 people calling their names at once xD. I just want you guys t know that you guys help our lives everyday, and you even change them! You may not see it, but you guys being nice and helping us out when needed, in turn helps us feel good about ourselves and chagnes our lives for some people. You guys are the best! <3 -IMS
I didn't hear about your sister. Sorry that she's hurt.

Cpt_mcg
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

by Cpt_mcg » Post

IMS_BULLDOGS wrote:Some of you guys may have already heard of what happened to my sister. Eventhough me and her fight and argue a lot, I still love her so much. I will still be playing on the server though, 2 of the main reasons are that. 1: I cannot go into ICU and see her, I don't really know why that rule is there, but it is. 2: Minetest is one of my many ways to release any stress that I have due to her getting hurt, and many other things.

*Sheds a tear* Who's cutting the onions? Oh wait, it's my sickness, never mind.
Beautifully said! *claps*
And sorry for your sister :( (almost forgot that, sorry)
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

In honor of Memorial Day, I thought I'd share a collection of different Memorial Day pics from the real HOMETOWN. There is usually a parade through town, the placing of wreaths at a war memorial to honor those who gave their lives in service to our country - ending with a gun salute by local veterans representing all the armed forces.

Please pardon the massive pics, I tried to enclose them in a spoiler but not everyone can open spoilers...

Wishing you all a Happy Memorial Day just doesn't seem appropriate, so instead I will tell you all I hope you are able to be with your families today and maybe even had some time to relax. :)
Last edited by Kibbie on Mon May 29, 2017 19:19, edited 3 times in total.

kaadmy
GitHub: kaadmy
IRC: KaadmY
In-game: KaadmY kaadmy NeD

by kaadmy » Post

@ExeterDad could I get this as my skin?
My username on the server is KaadmY
Thanks in advance.
Attachments
minetest_skin.png
minetest_skin.png (1.01 KiB) Viewed 733 times
Never paint white stripes on roads near Zebra crossings.

Pixture

IMS_BULLDOGS
GitHub: none
IRC: IMS_BULLDOGS
In-game: lolswag IMS_BULLDOGS

by IMS_BULLDOGS » Post

Kibbie wrote:In honor of Memorial Day, I thought I'd share a collection of different Memorial Day pics from the real HOMETOWN. There is usually a parade through town, the placing of wreaths at a war memorial to honor those who gave their lives in service to our country - ending with a gun salute by local veterans representing all the armed forces.

Pictures are contained within the spoiler, click to view. :)
Spoiler

Wishing you all a Happy Memorial Day just doesn't seem appropriate, so instead I will tell you all I hope you are able to be with your families today and maybe even had some time to relax. :)
Me and spoilers don't get along.... I can't open them
YO! IMS in the house telling you to check out my close friends' server: hometownserver.com Port 30000
or the forum:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16699
CYA later my friends!

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

I'll edit it then.

Hey, I just sent you a text...what happened to your sister?? How are you holding up? :(